Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I read that there isn't a standards body for life coaching which I think is damn right dangerous...nutrionalists however there must be
Correct about coaching, but if she's touting nutrition then she definitely should have. 3 (ISH) stone in 3 ISH months won't save her.

Reactions: 9
Someone on here mentioned Glow Up With Becca before. Crazy woman who lost a load of weight following Joe Wickes and then decided to become a ‘coach’. Her Trust Pilot reviews are shocking and she’s ended up shutting down her TikTok and going private on insta blaming a smear campaign rather than accepting that she’s not qualified and toxic. It’s exactly what will happen to Nicola Ryan if she ever manages to launch her so called career.

Reactions: 13
Anyone can call themselves a life coach or nutritionist. If you want proper dietary advice you need to see a properly qualified dietician not someone who has done a few on one courses.

Reactions: 11
If she has really qualified in nutrition then why hasn’t she changed her eating habits. Any good nutritionist would not make the meals she does and promote the snacks she does. Her diet is horrendous and mainly artificial crap. She doesn’t eat whole healthy foods! She will absolutely flop in this because she has changed herself!
---
I’m sorry but look at the mess she has made her face!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Jesus Christ them lips 👄 🐟 that colour certainly does them no favours. What on earth does she look like?

Reactions: 11
If she has really qualified in nutrition then why hasn’t she changed her eating habits. Any good nutritionist would not make the meals she does and promote the snacks she does. Her diet is horrendous and mainly artificial crap. She doesn’t eat whole healthy foods! She will absolutely flop in this because she has changed herself!
---
I’m sorry but look at the mess she has made her face!
She looks a mess and totally different than the other bias kitchen video lol

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ them lips 👄 🐟 that colour certainly does them no favours. What on earth does she look like?
Looks like a lipstick my grandma would have given to me when I was little when she was having a clear out of her make up bag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting that her new bestie has removed the comments option from the video on her page. Damage limitation?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Again, another bullshit comment from this lying prick. She was very defensive of slimming world and all the elements of the plan. She was the first to defend SYNS saying it stands for "synergy" knowing full well when she first started syns were SINS!!

She is nothing but a fraud. She used to lick their rings clean when they were paying her!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t care what nutrition / mindset / trigger course she does , there are literally hundreds of nutrition / mindset coaches / trigger coaches who are 10 / 20 years younger than her who have a Degree, are educated and more importantly they Care . People look for reputation / previous skills / people skills when selecting a coach and honestly she would not even make my List . She wouldn’t even be at the bottom . She can’t even post a photo or reel which is not filtered !
reputable coaches are successful . They are driven . They are motivated . They Do not intimidate people They put the work in . She does nothing apart from post stolen Quotes and she never references anything , just puts her name on it .
She is a middle aged nobody who doesn’t even know how to work . She’s spouting SW crap over and over again because that is all she knows . She replied to a recent message that she didnt know there were calorie counting groups . Embarrasing !! She is so black and white and embarrasingly stuck in the SW a mindset . As our team here have already mentioned she better have appropriate insurance as she has no shame intimidating family members so intimidating clients will not phase her At all . A nutrition coach displays and posts nutritious balanced, appetising meals with macros explained , they don’t appear on Slimming Hurled, they don’t walk round supermarkets making a reel of any food item with Protein splashed across the front .
We know 100% you read here Fopps , your ugly reputation goes before you . Read that again !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting that her new bestie has removed the comments option from the video on her page. Damage limitation?!
The comment on an earlier post saying 'is that Nikki Ryan she looks haggard' is still there.. lol !

Also when her mate says 'happy wife happy life' she sounds like Borat !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Again, another bullshit comment from this lying prick. She was very defensive of slimming world and all the elements of the plan. She was the first to defend SYNS saying it stands for "synergy" knowing full well when she first started syns were SINS!!

She is nothing but a fraud. She used to lick their rings clean when they were paying her!!
I could be totally wrong but I'm sure I had an old slimming world book from the charity and it had the word Sins with a little devil stood next to it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I could be totally wrong but I'm sure I had an old slimming world book from the charity and it had the word Sins with a little devil stood next to it 🤣
It 100% said sins in the late 90s - early 00s! I was a member at the time. You're absolutely right. Old floppy was hard-core defending the plan while she was getting paid by them.....now it's a different story 🤔

Reactions: 12
This looks like an ad for female incontinence pads 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why is everything she does so bloomin naff?
4C9F5862-733B-4DDA-8DEF-59203EBEE802.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.