Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear me the latest post. All it screams to me is this woman needs a job and a sense of purpose so badly. She will get validation and will feel proud to make her own "minny" and hopefully will acquire a bit of self respect too

Reactions: 25
So she needs strangers to thanks her for her services to parenthood? what a twunt she is! 🤣 She hardly ever looks after them anyway, she was financially secure enough not to work, seems to have an endless supply of her husbands money and has all the time in the world every day to do what she wants AND they're at school, boo bleeping hoo Nikki Ryan, shame on you, you absolute bell end.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She needs a hobby outside of her disordered eating and fast fashion. Go on a course (a proper one) or volunteer. If Chris decided he has had enough and he wanted to be a single parent what exactly would she have?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Chris has either mentioned her getting a job or he’s going away for work again. That’s usually when she pulls out the woe is me posts about how much of a super mum she is and how it’s so hard

Reactions: 23
This begs Absolute Desperation . No photo . No Evidence . It Didn’t happen Fopps . She’s just fantasising and making stories up for content . Reminds me of when she was videoing herself getting Gym Equipment out saying she was ‘helping people’ !!! There was no body there . She spouts Bullshit !!
You can’t fool us Fopps we’re a lot smarter than you will ever be.
As for encouraging , supporting , and empowering others . LMAO !! More bullshit. Calling youre husband a weirdo and constantly fiming him when you know he doesn’t want to be filmed just to put on a public profile ,is disgusting .It Is not Empowering , she needs to get herself educated .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
A really good job at what exactly??
She doesn’t have a job??

This begs Absolute Desperation . No photo . No Evidence . It Didn’t happen Fopps . She’s just fantasising and making stories up for content . Reminds me of when she was videoing herself getting Gym Equipment out saying she was ‘helping people’ !!! There was no body there . She spouts Bullshit !!
You can’t fool us Fopps we’re a lot smarter than you will ever be.
As for encouraging , supporting , and empowering others . LMAO !! More bullshit. Calling youre husband a weirdo and constantly fiming him when you know he doesn’t want to be filmed just to put on a public profile ,is disgusting .It Is not Empowering , she needs to get herself educated .

• Heart
What has she done well at? Marrying a golf pro and becoming a gold digger 🤣

She's didn't HAVE to give anything up. She dropped her hrs down to part time at fat club, mazza had those kids 24/7. She could have carried on working full time!

The truth is she was a greedy arrogant twit, so now she's left with NOTHING!

I wouldn't count being a fat club consultant as a career anyway, it's normally something people do as a side hussle

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she needs strangers to thanks her for her services to parenthood? what a twunt she is! 🤣 She hardly ever looks after them anyway, she was financially secure enough not to work, seems to have an endless supply of her husbands money and has all the time in the world every day to do what she wants AND they're at school, boo bleeping hoo Nikki Ryan, shame on you, you absolute bell end.
TWUNT 😂😂 I think that is going to be my new favourite word 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely it’s more empowering to be able to give yourself a pat on the back or a high 5!??! Not clinging onto supposed comments from random strangers. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 12
What about mentioning Chris as well Mad Mazza and what an amazing job he does at earning enough coin to feed her spending Addiction which is out of control . I’ve never seen her do an appreciation post for him. Having a middle aged daughter doing try on s in Riv every week you must be so proud. 😫😫😫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The LOL post reminds me of the narc Megan Markle when she reckoned a flight attendant knelt down and said "Thank you for everything you tried to do for the country" or words to that effect. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine the conversation. "Where have you been mummy?"

"Just sitting in the car filming myself looking pouty, then posting it on my Insta account kids. I'm hoping any of my followers who aren't bots that daddy paid for compliment me on doing what mummies do all day, every day".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear Foppy - no more Riv hauls then?

I have just seen this on River Island, incase anyone has ordered and needs to return.

For UK orders placed on or after 17th January 2024, when returning to our warehouse you will be charged £2 per return. This charge will be automatically deducted from your refunded amount.
Returns to our stores are free.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah she will just use it as an excuse that she has to go to the store each time for returns so won’t be able to collect the miracles from school.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember this Fake Filtered Fopps when you are intimidating your husband on your Public Stories, and Laughing ! and cackling ! Shame on you !!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.