Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she 14 getting knicker fizz over multiple trainers at her age... she's a bleeping embarrassment to herself and family.... even my 21yr old wouldn't 1. Waste their money on so many trainers.. 2. Get so excited... her life is so unfulfilled she gets excited over fugly trainers 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Her latest ‘recipe’ (salad, prawns, packet rice and skinny sauce 🙄) post is written really strangely. It sounds like she’s trying to write in a different tone.
Also ‘relish every bite knowing you’re doing your body a favour’. duck off you body shaming bleep.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Her latest ‘recipe’ (salad, prawns, packet rice and skinny sauce 🙄) post is written really strangely. It sounds like she’s trying to write in a different tone.
Also ‘relish every bite knowing you’re doing your body a favour’. duck off you body shaming bleep.
also wtf was that 'twitch' when she put that mouthful in ? She's a bleeping weirdo she really is ...... and who puts that processed skinny sauce stuff on top of a healthy (but a bit dull) lunch ? she'd already got balsamic on - isn't that enough ? why don't she just have a bleeping sandwich ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s getting ChatGPT to do it for her and just adding in more !!! to make it seem like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah and then follows it with probably a can of cherry pepsi max and vage with processed choc sauce in it !!

Is it me or have people changed the way we spell swap? It was always swap but now I keep seeing people like her spelling it swop?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is missing the mark again with that lunch…who has the time to make that…I know overall it doesn’t take long but in the real world where people have jobs we don’t have time or the space to fry prawns in a work kitchen. It’s also an expensive lunch with prepacked salad, microwaveable rice and prawns.

She is missing the mark again with that lunch…who has the time to make that…I know overall it doesn’t take long but in the real world where people have jobs we don’t have time or the space to fry prawns in a work kitchen. It’s also an expensive lunch with prepacked salad, microwaveable rice and prawns.
I thought this about the cost! I wouldn’t be having a whole pack of prawns for lunch 😂

Reactions: 5
That packet of prawns would fed me and my husband! But then we aren’t protein obsessed although my husband should be on a high protein diet for wound healing!

Reactions: 7
I bet she actually begged him to comment to up her engagement and then slagged him off publicly again.

Reactions: 7
She must know how many chemicals are in those skinny sauces and Frylight but she’s terrified to use a few calories on anything else.
Eating alone as usual 😂😂😂
Never meets any school mums or friends for lunch or even a cuppa .
They’ve sussed her out pretty fast 100%

Reactions: 9
She shudders with delight at warmed through prawns, micro rice, bagged salad and balsamic.
That’s why numbers are falling. Grim.

There are so many food pages now. Inspiring and nutritious. Adventurous to budget friendly. Hers are always sooo dull, weird concoctions, tiny portions and often unaffordable, as well as being laced with artificial flavours or synthetics. But always featuring bloody fage.

She just isn’t likeable or relatable and that’ll be her downfall.

P.S. she also gushed over getting her initials on a pair of trainers like a 7 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tagging the brands, hoping for a few #adaffprblahblah deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.