Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Leaked photo of the finest Lithuanian surgeons limbering up for the arrival of the next plane load of Brits on a budget.

s-l1200.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

kelly123

VIP Member
My Gran had a coat like this...its just awful... no way she bought it !!

Also does this woman not realise all prikki does is go into changing room try on and eye fuck herself? She doesn't buy most of it!! She has no shame posing in the changing rooms... bet the assistants absolutely rip it out of her when she's gone... sad sack 🤣🤣🤣
Roy cropper called…..he wants his coat back 🤭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
New thread suggestion - swanning off over seas for a nip and tuck. Does she care about leaving the miracles? Does she fuck!!!!!

Extra exclamation marks in honour of our flopps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
That AD! 'When I get them from school and they can be a little bit challenging and I need 30 mins to myself...' Fuck Sake Nicola you've had all day to yourself ..... she is on another level she really is !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Mazza when Nikki comes back from Turkey, oh Nicola them tits look amazing I will have to send Dad out to get a pair of 34gg’s can you send me the link Dad will love them

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Mancnet

VIP Member
Daddy Fopps was meant to be getting pesto pasta for his tea over 3 years ago and still hasn’t tried it despite numerous promises from Mazza.. she even bought the pesto! 😂

Are they actually braindead the pair of them?!

IMG_3090.jpeg
IMG_3089.jpeg
IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_3086.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg
IMG_3082.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
"you've probably not even noticed my nose" the 766 tattle comments about the monumental landmark disagree 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
What the actual hell is this? somewhere there is an 86 year old on a saga cruise wanting her crushed velvet jacket back!! And don't get me started on the bauble handbag FFS it's tattle gold 🤣

fopps.jpg

---
fopps.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
OMG Nikkiryancoaching has requested a link to all the new items.... and she has replied... so literally replying to herself...... she is FUCKING TRAGIC.... 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Dummyfingers

Now Tattlers, I LOVE a little “treat myself” season, usually after a few red wines, sat on my sofa, silently hitting-up Look Fantastic so my other can’t see what I’m up too, even though it’s my money I’m spending!
But Fopps is out of control, delivery after delivery of shit, never ending, unflattering, either cheap and nasty or massively overpriced shit! I’m actually embarrassed for her, it’s like “if I just buy everything from every trend then I’ll finally be relatable and people will like my posts”, when in actual fact it’s having the opposite effect!
When I was really sad and in a dark place, I found solace and excitement in spending money on stuff I didn’t need, and I think this is what is happening here. In the vacuum of a “successful career”, a deep and unrelenting misery has formed. She’s tried HRT, fad diet after fad diet, herbal supplements, gym sessions and a bucket load of aesthetic treatments, but still, it keeps growing,
There’s a simple fix: find a purpose to your life outside of the home. Assess your self worth on something other than how little you weigh or how much protein you can eat or how much weight you once lost or your miracle twins, then you might actually thrive,
My best friend would give my arse a massive reality check if I was in such a state of struggle, and tough love would be in plentiful supply. But when you’re a lonely woman who is superficially focussed and you block and delete any critique, then you’ll just never grow.

And that growing misery will just get bigger. And bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s so ott about missing the boys so much and can’t wait to see them! My daughter had a sleepover with her cousins last night as her dad and I went to a party. Did I miss her terribly and speak about her all night and couldn’t wait to get home….. No! She was having the time of her life with her cousins. My husband and I had a fab time at a party and a lovely lay in until 9am! You can go out and not have to be so dramatic about how much you miss your child! She’s a tit, fake one at that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Her latest ‘recipe’ (salad, prawns, packet rice and skinny sauce 🙄) post is written really strangely. It sounds like she’s trying to write in a different tone.
Also ‘relish every bite knowing you’re doing your body a favour’. Fuck off you body shaming cunt.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Jemi85

VIP Member
For those who are blocked ! If she's major heartache why go ??
Absolutely nothing on earth would make me fly to a foreign country for multiple cosmetic procedures (the main one being under general anaesthetic) and be away from my children, never mind the risk that something could go horribly wrong (as it often does abroad), and risk not coming home to them. Absolutely nothing.

She doesn’t think about any of that though. Just about herself. As usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 30