Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Foppy - no more Riv hauls then?

I have just seen this on River Island, incase anyone has ordered and needs to return.

For UK orders placed on or after 17th January 2024, when returning to our warehouse you will be charged £2 per return. This charge will be automatically deducted from your refunded amount.
Returns to our stores are free.
This is probably why she’s now doing reels of her in the changing rooms rather than at home

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is probably why she’s now doing reels of her in the changing rooms rather than at home
I wish she’d stop that! Nothing worse than someone prancing around filming without the consent of anyone in the same vicinity! Fine if they’re in their own little changing room with the curtain around, but when they come out into the wider area with the big mirrors filming, like flopps does, it really annoys me!

Reactions: 12
For anyone blocked.. this is her latest offering.... could she blow anymore smoke up her size 12 arse - I have never heard anyone big themselves up more than she does but actually does very little.... if she was as qualified as she says she'd be making a right success out of her online coaching.... she's full of rubbish and lazy !!

WHICH IS BEST SW OR CC ??

This is a question 🙋‍♀️ I get asked a lot! I’m answering it fully here from my own personal perspective and experiences and also from a professional one. Please feel free to save and share/tag.

I lost 3 stone in 3 months on SW, mainly red days with some green days back then and kept it off for over 20 years. I then after the ivf and a twin pregnancy wanted to lose weight again. I did carry on with SW but with extra easy I could maintain, but I struggled to lose consistently. I knew I was eating way too much, beyond feeling full just because it was free. I got lazy with it and complacent and took it for granted. I wanted a change and something new to focus on, so did CC with exercise during lockdown a few years ago and got to the most toned and happiest I’d ever been. But then lockdown finished, I went out again and life got back to normal and it slowly went back on as I stopped CC. I didn’t put a maintenance plan in place and should have.

I liked things about both and then found some things more challenging.

Professionally I was a Team Manager for SW for over 14 years with one of the best teams in the whole of the UK and my gold group was in the top 20 groups in the UK too. I’ve seen thousands of success stories and also people who of course struggled. I left SW years ago, so I’m not affiliated with them but I do have more of an insight into the company than a lot of people on here.

After my CC journey I carried on educating myself in nutrition, (you do get trained with SW on this too) and qualified as a level 3 weight loss coach, I’ve also nearly finished a higher level nutrition qualification/life coaching. In addition to that I invested quite heavily in a mindset and trigger course to understand more about the mental challenges of weight loss. Again you are trained on this with SW but this is a unique approach and way more in depth psychologically. This is all just to give context and background to my post.

I hope this helps you with your choice and of course there’s hundreds of other plans, programmes, apps, methods and so on you can choose. Whatever you decide on you just need to be consistent and not let small bumps in the road get in your way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
For anyone blocked.. this is her latest offering.... could she blow anymore smoke up her size 12 arse - I have never heard anyone big themselves up more than she does but actually does very little.... if she was as qualified as she says she'd be making a right success out of her online coaching.... she's full of rubbish and lazy !!

This is a question 🙋‍♀️ I get asked a lot! I’m answering it fully here from my own personal perspective and experiences and also from a professional one. Please feel free to save and share/tag.

I lost 3 stone in 3 months on SW, mainly red days with some green days back then and kept it off for over 20 years. I then after the ivf and a twin pregnancy wanted to lose weight again. I did carry on with SW but with extra easy I could maintain, but I struggled to lose consistently. I knew I was eating way too much, beyond feeling full just because it was free. I got lazy with it and complacent and took it for granted. I wanted a change and something new to focus on, so did CC with exercise during lockdown a few years ago and got to the most toned and happiest I’d ever been. But then lockdown finished, I went out again and life got back to normal and it slowly went back on as I stopped CC. I didn’t put a maintenance plan in place and should have.

Professionally I was a Team Manager for SW for over 14 years with one of the best teams in the whole of the UK and my gold group was in the top 20 groups in the UK too. I’ve seen thousands of success stories and also people who of course struggled. I left SW years ago, so I’m not affiliated with them but I do have more of an insight into the company than a lot of people on here.

After my CC journey I carried on educating myself in nutrition, (you do get trained with SW on this too) and qualified as a level 3 weight loss coach, I’ve also nearly finished a higher level nutrition qualification/life coaching. In addition to that I invested quite heavily in a mindset and trigger course to understand more about the mental challenges of weight loss. Again you are trained on this with SW but this is a unique approach and way more in depth psychologically. This is all just to give context and background to my post.

I hope this helps you with your choice and of course there’s hundreds of other plans, programmes, apps, methods and so on you can choose. Whatever you decide on you just need to be consistent and not let small bumps in the road get in your way.
Oh my god Fopps!!!! Could she love herself anymore. That is the worst thing I’ve ever read. What a plonker.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Such an expert that she went back to sw and faked getting back to target 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's a total bullshitter. She's been on 1400 cals for YEARS! she even showed us when the brats were babies. It's on youtube in one of her wieiad vlogs or some other crap

She lost 3 stone (ish!!!) On the bags, booze, fags and heartbreak diet when she was in her 20s. She's been chasing it ever since.

Why would someone with all that "knowledge" (bought off wowcher or some other nonsense) need to do extreme diets?? And constantly chase that 10lbs or draw lines??

duck off you washed up old trout. Go do some protein farts or something useful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she have a mummy and grayson day? Or was that just for golden balls
No, it was just a day with faveson. Otherson didn’t get a look in 😢
Didn’t she used to go on about spending just 10 minutes with them individually? This was a couple of years ago or a bit less. Maybe she spent 10 mins with Otherson then and now it’s faveson’s turn he got a full day? 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Didn’t she used to go on about spending just 10 minutes with them individually? This was a couple of years ago or a bit less. Maybe she spent 10 mins with Otherson then and now it’s faveson’s turn he got a full day? 😠
I remember her saying this. It was clearly all a lie to justify her having a favourite twin of course

Reactions: 9
Oh yes and she used to set a timer 😂 once they’d had their quota of time that was it. Bonkers.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG SHE !! has More of an insight into the company than “most people here“. WTF 🙄
Luckily nasty , nasty , patronising Narcissists such as Her are in the minority !!! Which is why she will never succeed at anything . Red & Green Days from which Decade is she Living in 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I honestly think she’s having or has had some sort of breakdown. All this attention seeking is even more than usual for her. She’s mentioned 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago so many times recently. She’s truly stuck in the past & just seems unable to accept how irrelevant she is. She started that coaching page nearly 2 years ago and she’s still fannying about doing more Mickey Mouse courses instead of actually trying to do something about it.

Loves helping people? Needs bleeping help for her head more like.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Level 3 weight loss coach 🤣

Level 3 is the equivalent of A Levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I have more of an insight of the company than a lot of people on here" who the actual duck does she think she is?!?! You LEFT the company 5 years ago! Things have highly likely changed in that time you silly cow! Unlike you who is still churning out the same bull.

"Gold group" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's the same nonsense the MLM face dildo huns spew out... it doesn't mean anything!!!

All you did floppy cock was make madge miles lots of money..she's still successful without YOU, but can you say the same? You needed sw way more than they needed you, because you're STILL talking about a job you had 5 years ago. You were replaced..... My god she's a total cringe 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 20

What a load of old waffle! A load of shite spewed in a blatant attempt to justify herself, big herself up and make out she’s something special.

• Heart
What's stopping her 🤷‍♀️ she is according to herself more than qualified so why not take on a client or two??? Oh yeah because that requires time and effort... and take time away from herself !!
I wonder if she’s coming out with all this clap trap about her “qualifications” and being worthy, because her mate Gemma bosanko has started life coaching … 🤔 She seems to have suddenly gone into overdrive trying to justify herself. She made a big song and dance about the courses she’s done, her plans and how amazing she was going to be at life coaching and nutrition, but has amounted to nothing! Which reminds me, what’s happened to her coaching page lately? Is it still going? 🤭

I hope she's got insurance in place too, for when she's coaching real life people. I'm sure her professional standards body will be able to guide her.

Reactions: 10
I hope she's got insurance in place too, for when she's coaching real life people. I'm sure her professional standards body will be able to guide her.
I'm sure I read that there isn't a standards body for life coaching which I think is damn right dangerous...nutrionalists however there must be

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow that girl called Charlotte she used to go out with the meal prep king? She's just started a coaching business and it looks very successful already! She puts so much effort into it and I'm sure she's doing an actual nutrition course at uni. I can never see Nikki being like her as that Charlotte comes across as a genuinely lovely and kind person.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.