Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something about this ‘Bias Kitchen’ lass? She’s had a launch party and everything for some YouTube videos? She has 1k subscribers and the videos have maybe 100 views? Is this potentially someone even more deluded and narcissistic than Nikki? No surprise they’re friends.
I thought the same, they where both equally annoying. You can just tell its going to be a flop 😑

Reactions: 10
She should team that coat with those "golden girl" trousers she had a few years back. Hoping someone else remembers them 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lemon Bottle Chin Fat Dissolver Does Not work Fopps as you are clearly showing us here

As well there is no treatment Anywhere for those crepy Eyelids . She has overdone the Botox so it’s over relaxing the muscles in her eyelids. Her So called. ‘Bestie’ gets her to have every treatment going you would think she would be able to advise her properly but not so .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
🤣 bleeping hell Nicola! Does she think we’re all as dumb as mazza? Thank you so much for labelling these Nicola, you are so cleaver and helpful!!!!!
She has definitely done that for the algorithm. Stupid really when nobody spends in January. She is clueless.

If and it's a BIG IF I were buying gym wear (that place is my idea of hell) the last place I would search is Instagram. I wouldn't search for anything to buy on Instagram tbh especially clothing. One of the last places I would even think of searching and I'm 38

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lemon Bottle Chin Fat Dissolver Does Not work Fopps as you are clearly showing us here

As well there is no treatment Anywhere for those crepy Eyelids . She has overdone the Botox so it’s over relaxing the muscles in her eyelids. Her So called. ‘Bestie’ gets her to have every treatment going you would think she would be able to advise her properly but not so .
It's as if she's caught sight of her unfiltered reflection 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine the excitement in the Ryan household on Friday when Prikki finally got a new follower….only to immediately lose them on Saturday! 😂😂

The sheer desperation of giving away a Costa card! She’ll probably win it herself given the number of comments she puts on her own posts!

IMG_2737.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the excitement in the Ryan household on Friday when Prikki finally got a new follower….only to immediately lose them on Saturday! 😂😂

The sheer desperation of giving away a Costa card! She’ll probably win it herself given the number of comments she puts on her own posts!

View attachment 2704520
Even funnier when you realise it's the Bia's kitchen woman 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I love how tattlers find these things 🤣 her head looks so weird! Her face is rammed with filler! I swear she's had some kind of face-lift, she's got a weird pocket of fat under her chin that comes with having loads of work done

I can't get over how awkward she looks... like really awkward and self-conscious !! Plus all the clothes she buys *cough cough* and she wears plain black trousers, a black blazer and cream top like she's going to an office ?! She really is a strange woman.... !! Her little Brazilian mate is probably VERY annoying but she looks like she embraces her curves and lives life and eats nice, nourishing foods...... she is smiley, curvy, and colourful and not plasticy !!

Reactions: 17
Not nice is it Nikki, having a camera documenting your every move.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.