Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so patronising . “ She couldn’t find much on tots week at Butlins . “
There is literally loads and loads on you tube . LAZY LAZY LAZY
If I looked so uninterested taking my little girl away my other half would say something
Chris just seems to put up with her domineering belittling patronising manner

Reactions: 14
I usually post a couple of pictures on Instagram when I come home from a holiday, usually a little collage so it’s not boring and most importantly so it’s not advertised that my house is empty! We all know her address and that there’s likely a RR in the garage too. How to invalidate your insurance in one easy step Nicola!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I usually post a couple of pictures on Instagram when I come home from a holiday, usually a little collage so it’s not boring and most importantly so it’s not advertised that my house is empty! We all know her address and that there’s likely a RR in the garage too. How to invalidate your insurance in one easy step Nicola!
Cue a post about how her mum and dad are staying there 🤔 …. If they’re not coming along as usual to be free babysitters

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Saw a deal and thought yeah we would just go for it.”
As relatable as ever. So flippant about it whilst people are struggling.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
“Saw a deal and thought yeah we would just go for it.”
As relatable as ever. So flippant about it whilst people are struggling.
And surely Chris can’t just take a week off without planning? Unless his private lessons are already tailing off?!

Reactions: 12
She is so patronising . “ She couldn’t find much on tots week at Butlins . “
There is literally loads and loads on you tube . LAZY LAZY LAZY
If I looked so uninterested taking my little girl away my other half would say something
Chris just seems to put up with her domineering belittling patronising manner
Any bloody excuse to film a YouTube video! I bet that’s how it all starts what can we film a video on next! Omg leave the camera at home!!!! I always get annoyed with myself but I never really take photos at events etc as I’m too busy engaging in real life.

Reactions: 8
I hate the way when she’s talking to the camera she’s actually posing- like sucking in her cheeks and tensing her jaw so she hardly moves her mouth when she talks so her face looks taught and you can’t see her chins. You can tell she’s just staring at herself when she talks to the kids as she doesn’t even look them in the eye urgh she’s just so vain, I’ve never known anyone like it!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.