Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drawing the line tomorrow for the trillionth time . Predictable AF .
Her Monday thoughts should be I will go get therapy ASAP
Drawing the line under a tuna mayo jacket. So disordered.
Made an entire post about how she'd never have tuna mayo on SW but its less calories than beans and cheese she found out.
She may have found its less calories but it still makes her panic about gaining when she eats something that isn't synfree or an healthy extra.

Reactions: 15
Of course you’ve got it Mad Mazza 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
'That was lovely that carly sent you that pic from all the way in cyprus. Amazing'
She pushed a button to send her it by whatsapp, mazza. Its not like she tied it to a carrier pigeon and had it fly it over. chill out love.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Drawing the line under a tuna mayo jacket. So disordered.
Made an entire post about how she'd never have tuna mayo on SW but its less calories than beans and cheese she found out.
She may have found its less calories but it still makes her panic about gaining when she eats something that isn't synfree or an healthy extra.
This is why I do think she puts on weight quite easily. This is her at her lowest, and even with the stretched out photo on the gym you can see she’s at least a stone heavier (definitely NOT kept those 3 stone off that’s just a blatant lie) and even here she was panicking about losing control of her eating when on holiday (screenshot from her blog post). You can hear how disordered she is and that was years ago. She is always restricting, so the slightest bit of extra food will put weight on her. I would dislike her life, it must be so boring and restricted.
308974B6-BC50-4D4E-B74C-9CE0CA095138.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Her mother comes across so stupid in her posts ..
I always feel her mother thinks she has to mention everything that Nicola mentions..... almost like she's worried if she doesn't mention it all then Nicola with be mad at her..... it's a very strange way to be - my mother would be told to stop if she posted the way Mazza does !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In her blogs she often came across as a very spoilt little brat but at least she owned her issues! Those comments are from the real Nicola.

Reactions: 16
My weight affects how nice I am ! duck sake...... I get moody when I'm struggling with my weight but I'm never not nice to people.... Chris is a twit but he deserves a medal putting up with her - he must of been desperate to hang on to her though God knows why !

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I always feel her mother thinks she has to mention everything that Nicola mentions..... almost like she's worried if she doesn't mention it all then Nicola with be mad at her..... it's a very strange way to be - my mother would be told to stop if she posted the way Mazza does !
Mazza comes across as terrified of saying the wrong thing and what would happen if she doesn't kiss her arse...her brother and sister in law must hate how she treats Mazza and likely why she doesn't seem to be a bridesmaid.

Reactions: 14
On the latest post on her coaching page she has hidden the number of likes but then has liked the post from the coaching account and her Fopperholic and Fopps fashion accounts. What is the point?!
Does that not tell you something about your content if you feel the need to do that.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t manage to blag a free Butlins holiday then?? Picked a fab week for it! Due to piss down all week long!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t manage to blag a free Butlins holiday then?? Picked a fab week for it! Due to piss down all week long!! 🤣🤣
Wonder if it’s Skeggy. Hope it’s better than when we went years ago we booked top of range accommodation but had to walk past the basic budget and loads of piss stained mattresses leant up outside obviously drying Never been back

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s BOUGHT her camera with her guys. She actually said bought not just the captions. It’s BROUGHT. For someone who shops so much she should BOUGHT is the past tense of buy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could at least pretend to be looking forward to a holiday with her 'longed for children'. Everything she does with her kids is such a chore, she really is a spoilt brat and I sincerely hope it wazzes down all week.

Reactions: 19
Isn’t she a bit overdressed for Butlins? Or is she going to join the entertainment team with the blazer on? Hi-de-hi campers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Butlins...FFS. Those kids entire life is Butlins. Over stimulated and constantly busy. Don't get me wrong. Last years trip to Butlins was ace but my kids were wired everyday and demanding as F£%k by the end of it. I went back to work for a rest lol.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if it’s Skeggy. Hope it’s better than when we went years ago we booked top of range accommodation but had to walk past the basic budget and loads of piss stained mattresses leant up outside obviously drying Never been back
Oh I do hope she gets stained mattresses 😂😂😂😂😂 mind you we’ve seen cleanliness 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.