Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawson looked frozen in her stories from st. Nick's park this morning. Why the hell can she just not stay at home? It was raining and none of them looked or sounded(Nikki I'm talking to you) happy.

Reactions: 10
Not one other person in sight in that park from her stories this morning. Because every other normal person would’ve been at home on a rainy morning like that.

I don’t like posting pics of the kids faces normally but it’s to make a point, that child looks absolutely miserable AGAIN. Why can’t she see that the way she’s making them all live is making her family unhappy? They are NOT making memories EVERY sodding day.
D5E54095-70A0-4150-B12A-3F1DECFFFEF8.jpeg
5B03DA08-4CF1-42A1-B97F-B4535CE1AF40.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can’t even believe she’s dragging them out in all this cold and pouring rain and she can’t even be bothered to make lunch at home 🙄🙄🙄

SHE TAKES BONE IDLE LAZY twit TO ANOTHER LEVEL

Awful plastic thing 😫😫😫
She has taken them out to get the steps in. Every waking moment is based on her appearance/exercise/dieting. God knows what would happen if she didn't get those steps in. Poor cow needs therapy.

Reactions: 18
Honestly she’s a disgrace. Every weekend is a weekend off for her and she never lets those kids chill. I can’t wait for them to hit their rebellious stages. She’ll not know what’s happening ha x

Reactions: 12
Why can’t they stay in!? I know sometimes it’s easier to take them out the house but honestly some days it’s nice to stay in!! I had planned to take my kids to the playground today, but the weather has been awful so we stayed home! No one enjoys being out in the cold and rain when you don’t need to be! She’s dragged them out everyday of their lives they don’t know how to entertain themselves at home! And she hasn’t taught them how to be “bored” so they won’t know how to occupy themselves. But as usual it’s for her benefit. To get her steps in and to stop her eating whatever foods in the house. Selfish bint.

Reactions: 15
And if those boys add knackered now, they’ll be practically dead if she carries on trying to fill every minute of the weekend once they start school. Kids need to relax too!

Reactions: 10
99.99999% sure that you have she gave that magazine to the sister in law who put it there and then took a photo.
Also this was 7 years ago, you've got a new face since then fopps...move on it's not a Vogue cover.
Screenshot_20220605-201024_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
And if those boys add knackered now, they’ll be practically dead if she carries on trying to fill every minute of the weekend once they start school. Kids need to relax too!
I feel like this is society in general. Cram every minute full. Kids need to unwind too and be allowed to learn to fill their own time. Otherwise they’ll grow up as adults seeking constant stimulation which they may get from unhealthy sources!

Reactions: 21
99.99999% sure that you have she gave that magazine to the sister in law who put it there and then took a photo.
Also this was 7 years ago, you've got a new face since then fopps...move on it's not a Vogue cover.View attachment 1320771

I see her failing coaching page is liking this - anything/one for an additional 'like' - sad witch.. who really cares it was years ago.... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also this was 7 years ago, you've got a new face since then fopps...move on it's not a Vogue cover.View attachment 1320771
😂 She is just constantly clinging onto the past! She is also just drawing attention to the fact she looks nothing like she did here!

• Haha
Made me laugh as my mother in law gave me a handfull of SW mags yesterday as I'm wanting some recipes and this one was in it 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS 🤡😂🤡🤡😂🤡😂🤡 Give it a rest Flopps . We know you are obsessed with SW sad witch 😫😫😫
Everybody else enjoying the Jubilee weekend and posting fun . She’s diving back in time to feed her obsession .
Another stolen quote ( Unreferenced )on her 🤡 coaching page

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never know anyone to go on and on about a past job so much. She so obsessed with sw don't know why she doesn't go back to working for them she has more time fir sw than her family.

Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t know how she spends so much time out the house. I have spent the last 4days out doing all the jubilee celebrations and have only spent the morning and then come home to bed these last few days at home. I am absolutely craving a few days at home, how she does this day in and day out is beyond me. I’m away this weekend too. I’m so phased off, I just want a full weekend at home 🤣
Also a jacket potato when out…I’m not sure if anyone else is the same but a jacket potato to me is what I see as a tit dinner. Certainly wouldn’t be ordering that if I was out!

Reactions: 22
Jacket potato is something g you have when you can't be arsed to cook but need something filling.

Reactions: 13
Another stolen quote she hasn’t credited. That’s some business model you have there Nicola, an Instagram page full of quotes that you haven’t even thought up yourself. Wow. Inspirational.
B99466A1-DCDF-47DC-A8B9-C1F303C491F1.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Drawing the line tomorrow for the trillionth time . Predictable AF .
Her Monday thoughts should be I will go get therapy ASAP

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.