Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she says she’s doing a YouTube video for the butlins trip makes me think some part of it will be an advert… I think it’s hilarious that stuck up prikki will be slumming it all week. I can’t imagine Butlins doing much SW friendly food either?! 😂

Reactions: 16
Surely this is a PR invite?! There's absolutely no way Princess Prikki would choose to go to Butlins and actually pay her way?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I can't get over this pic I really can't..... she seriously didn't look at this and think 'yeah this is a great pic'.... she actually looks bleeping deranged... she's bright orange..... her eyes look a dirty grey colour and they look crossed.... her teeth considering she's had invisilin look shocking and she literally looks insane ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't get over this pic I really can't..... she seriously didn't look at this and think 'yeah this is a great pic'.... she actually looks bleeping deranged... she's bright orange..... her eyes look a dirty grey colour and they look crossed.... her teeth considering she's had invisilin look shocking and she literally looks insane ha ha ha
Also she had to stick an extra one of Faveson at the end cos he was smiling better than the other one. Knob head.

Reactions: 8
Has she cut herself out of the 3rd Pic ???

Awful,Awful photos all of them #Performingmonkeys

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s gone to Butlins because she thinks people will think they are glamorous celebrities- she needs an admiring audience and thinks Butlins is where she might get it. If that doesn’t work she’ll have to try something else. Posing in front of that screen - she thinks she’s at some event In front of the press - deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone and their granny has been on an all expenses paid family PR event to Dubai this last week, Fopps must be green with envy that all she gets is Butlins AND she's had to pay for it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notice how in her caption she's put: "Their little faces is everything". I bet she wrote 'Lawson's little face is everything' then changed it so it looks like she does actually love both of her children, but hasn't updated the full phrase cos she's as thick as (5% fat) mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she asking if people have been to Butlins with kids? Pretty sure the majority of people that go there take their kids. It’s a family holiday place you daft bint.

• Haha
Why is she asking if people have been to Butlins with kids? Pretty sure the majority of people that go there take their kids. It’s a family holiday place you daft bint.
My god she's a thick cow isn't she. She just doesn't think like a mum, even after 4 years 🥴

Reactions: 19
I've just thought I wonder if she takes diet pills? The ones I took in the 90s made my eyes wild/mad like this. I know Duramin and some of the others are banned now. But you can still get a variation on Dospan legally at the slimming clinic by me. I tried them a few years ago before I finally realised realised dangers of them but they had exactly the same side affects as the ones from the 80s and 90s. Quite a few people noticed my scary eyes when I took them. Yep.... I reckon that's it. It's diet pills 💊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just thought I wonder if she takes diet pills? The ones I took in the 90s made my eyes wild/mad like this. I know Duramin and some of the others are banned now. But you can still get a variation on Dospan legally at the slimming clinic by me. I tried them a few years ago before I finally realised realised dangers of them but they had exactly the same side affects as the ones from the 80s and 90s. Quite a few people noticed my scary eyes when I took them. Yep.... I reckon that's it. It's diet pills 💊
A gram of speed would have the same affect it's essentially the same thing! 😹I have taken diet pills in the past and they floored me, I nearly fainted and thought I was having a heart attack 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Some of her sheep are saying they are there this week - well they will walk straight past her because she doesn't look anything like her pics.. lol

• Haha
A gram of speed would have the same affect it's essentially the same thing! 😹I have taken diet pills in the past and they floored me, I nearly fainted and thought I was having a heart attack 😳
Me too! They are awful aren't they. She's probably built up a resistance to them. Or maybe she's absolutely FINE on them 😄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only a narcissist twit like her wouldn’t give a tit how miserable her miracles look, but she will still film then for HER benefit and Grid .
ugh 😩😩😩

, she is an absolute trollop 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.