Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda hope Chris has been potting another hole in one tbh, needs some enjoyment in his miserable life with that absolute drain. Hope he gets a Big Mac after too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This will be a staged silence. She will be waiting to see how many “are you ok hun” messages she gets off her fans… 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Isn’t there something on Instagram called a shadow ban? Where if you post too much Instagram stop your posts showing up as much.

She probably thinks that’s happened so is trying to do a reset by not posting for a few days. When in fact her content is just tit so her engagement still won’t improve

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine how insufferable she would have been for the last 3.5 years if she hadn't been sacked with the amount she would have been earning compared to the pennies she has earned

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That last reel hasn’t even managed 500 likes. That is PITIFUL.

hopefully she has just realised this is over for her.
6B01DE35-B3E2-44CD-9B9B-C7D1BCCBE58D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone reckon she'd been on some kind of gifted weekend and she'll be treating us to a crappy room spinning reel with that salty 'I am not obliged to share this but will put ad as small as I can cos I'm a beggy witch and it's a free weekend but I'm reluctant to do my job properly"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone reckon she'd been on some kind of gifted weekend and she'll be treating us to a crappy room spinning reel with that salty 'I am not obliged to share this but will put ad as small as I can cos I'm a beggy witch and it's a free weekend but I'm reluctant to do my job properly"
Maybe…but we know how much she likes to gloat…there would have been a handbag on the table shot of somewhere to tell us she is away!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm something appears wrong, we know she's never ever ill (and if she was she'd post) Deux makles is posting so maybe to do with her or her family? But as her life is perfect in every way, she'll never tell.
Fopps seems to escape genuine life problems somehow, I'll be surprised if its anything serious.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.