Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept imagine these two absolute wallopers were your parents? I can just picture all the kids in school talking about what their parents do - nurse, lorry driver, teacher, vet, carer etc then the Ryan twins have to say “our mum makes tit adverts for instagram and she’s now dragged our dad down with her”, hang your head in shame Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG the advert. First off..not a cat in hells chance she ever snacks on cheese. Secondly…how unnatural do they look as a couple!! They just look sooooooo awkward together! So cringe. How he puts up with her making him do this i will never know. Although he probably knows he is whipped due to her forgiveness over the locker room incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh bloody hell… I’ve bought that cheese before. I mean, I had it thickly sliced on crackers and smothered in thick, gooey chutney, washed down with a LARGE glass of wine, but still. Now I can’t buy it any more. Bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bleeping cheese ad 😂😂😂😂 she is the only person I've ever seen on Instagram do an ad Photoshopping the products on and doing weird acting like some advert on a European TV channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Truly tragic! What on earth are they thinking of? It’s like some 1970s Swedish advert gone wrong!! Think Chris may lose his golfing reputation if he carries on being connected to his ad/af wife!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That bleeping cheese ad 😂😂😂😂 she is the only person I've ever seen on Instagram do an ad Photoshopping the products on and doing weird acting like some advert on a European TV channel.
Like euro trash in the 90s

• Haha
Poor Chris. Probably not allowed cheese AND bread in the house normally! Instead he gets over cooked turkey mince and salad leaves.
DBE26940-8BA5-42F4-9415-5B9F57A22C44.jpeg

• Haha
I’m dying at the Doritos dip, cocktail sausages and chicken satays! It screams 80s buffet! Love her to spill her jam shed on that sofa, her lounge is as boring as her! And why no proper bread! Just basic sliced white 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is no way on this planet that the twins are allowed in the living room

White sofa, white furniture.....they are absolutely barred from "her" living room

Also she has just insulted cheese boards around the world with that absolute monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything she does is just so wrong - THAT IS NOT A CHEESEBOARD!!! It’s a board with lots of stuff and a piece of cheese on it. 🤦‍♀️
And for someone who (allegedly) has a degree to say “like what I did”. She’s not even cleaver any more, just plain bleeping stupid 🤯🤯🤯

Edited to add - never have I ever seen a ‘cheeseboard‘ with sliced white bread slices on it!! If you don’t have/want crackers then at least have fresh, crusty bread (preferably sourdough, or olive bread 😋)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Everything she does is just so wrong - THAT IS NOT A CHEESEBOARD!!! It’s a board with lots of stuff and a piece of cheese on it. 🤦‍♀️
And for someone who (allegedly) has a degree to say “like what I did”. She’s not even cleaver any more, just plain bleeping stupid 🤯🤯🤯

Edited to add - never have I ever seen a ‘cheeseboard‘ with sliced white bread slices on it!! If you don’t have/want crackers then at least have fresh, crusty bread (preferably sourdough, or olive bread 😋)

It's late and I have to get weighed tomorrow and all I want right now is fresh, white, crusty bread.... with butter, cheese , grapes.. and wine.... !

I shall have a glass of water and dream about it x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if these were posted already but what a beg! Nicola with so much miney as well!
She is such a valued asos customer. Do they not give her them?

Also she’s gonna have to cut down her spqm And
Can’t wait for mazza’s comment. ‘Oh wow Nicola this looks lovely I will get some when I go shopping tomorrow. Your dad would love it too. Thank you for showing me. I hope you and Chris enjoyed your date night and you’re right cheese and wine are lovely. Chris looks so smart bless him and you look fabulous too’
She has not failed. Also two quality comments…
0070EC4F-2C12-4CB1-8249-36FAC4278582.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1289814

GO MAZZA ...... actually cackling like Fopps at this comment..... Bet she'd love a bit of Chris's cheese .... date nite with her parents ... oooooh exciting ..... bleeping comedy gold is our Mazza !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
GO MAZZA ...... actually cackling like Fopps at this comment..... Bet she'd love a bit of Chris's cheese .... date nite with her parents ... oooooh exciting ..... bleeping comedy gold is our Mazza !
I think she might be trolling her own daughter. I mean nicola is so codependent on her parents they’ve been there for embryo transfers and most holidays. They might as well have date nights together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1289814
🤣🤣 Oh Mazz you are so special... comments are comedy gold…. A 60 something woman doing date night with husband… I can just imagine saying to my lot me and your dad are having a date night … they’d think I was off my trolley after 35 years of marriage 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣 Oh Mazz you are so special... comments are comedy gold…. A 60 something woman doing date night with husband… I can just imagine saying to my lot me and your dad are having a date night … they’d think I was off my trolley after 35 years of marriage 🤣🤣🤣
Especially if you'd suggest date night with dad and them ha ha ......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine advertising cheese (atrociously) when you’re trying to be a mindset weightloss guru queen of the world. She’s tragic as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.