Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still reckon this is planned to get the engagement or she could just be as bored as we are with her staged family fun days…

Reactions: 16
Jodie Marsh is popping off about her boyfriend messaging women for fanny pics and is saying some of the women are married with kids. Imagine if Fopps was one of them 😂😂😂😂 and that’s why she’s gone MIA.

Obviously Fopps would never be that interesting though

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she's had an epiphany that she's a pointless muppet, who's tit at social media and an awful mother.... we can hope 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Perhaps whilst Chris was away, his mates have sat down and talked to him about the erratic behaviour of his wife, especially about the way she treats him and their boys and how he needs to get her support and a real job🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How will I get through Monday without seeing the Ryan twins at little kickers? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’s been locked out of her Instagram account? Only because I can’t see she’s been fawning over Jessica wright’s baby and she usually never misses a chance to kiss up to a z-lister! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’s been locked out of her Instagram account? Only because I can’t see she’s been fawning over Jessica wright’s baby and she usually never misses a chance to kiss up to a z-lister! 😂
Normally with a "love you darling" or some utter hog wash comment 🤣🤣🤣 what a cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she’s found out he’s dipped his prawn in somebody else’s paella during his work trip to Spain? 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The daft thing is we all know what she will have done this weekend:

Saturday - park, soft play, watching Lawson creating a masterpiece, ignoring Otherson, Fopps trying on a few blazers and possibly pretending to be going out with friends.

Sunday - pretending to have had a wine last night yet still up at the crack of dawn, photos of new trainers with some hideous leggings, boys at some sort of fair or another soft play with Fopps wearing something white and flammable, pretending to be out for food with fake handbag in every shot, posts about drawing the line tomorrow.

Monday - little kickers and then straight to the gym crèche. Posts about digging deeper and looking at your inner self. Possibly a tuna vomlit for lunch.

She definitely must be bored of this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe she's locked out of Instagram.
I always wonder what all the influencers would do if they suddenly had no followers.

Reactions: 13
It's got to be some sort of temp insta ban, no way would she miss posting those bliss bars and adding an aff link for the 2p she'd make on a click! She's put them on facebook and you can see the tumbleweed rolling through her page on there.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she's locked out of Instagram.
I always wonder what all the influencers would do if they suddenly had no followers.
It's got to be some sort of temp insta ban, no way would she miss posting those bliss bars and adding an aff link for the 2p she'd make on a click! She's put them on facebook and you can see the tumbleweed rolling through her page on there.

If it is we all know when she's back she will not admit to it... she will use the bullshit 'needed some down time... time to re-group, re-charge, self-care, makes me a better person' blah blah bleeping blah !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If it is we all know when she's back she will not admit to it... she will use the bullshit 'needed some down time... time to re-group, re-charge, self-care, makes me a better person' blah blah bleeping blah !!

very true! she'll do the whole "I didn't even miss it one bit or think to pick up my phone as we were so busy having family time" bull shitting wench

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.