Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some cut up apple, walnuts, sliced white bread, wafer thin ham, cocktail sausages and chicken sticks with a block of soft cheese does not make a cheese board.
How is one small block of squidgy cheese classed as a cheese board 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s tragic. Less than 500 likes even after begging for likes on her stories and less 40 comments (excluding her replies). Such a successful influencer. None of her WhatsApp group will actually buy that cheese. Mazza might get some but it’s hardly going to make the company a fortune!

Reactions: 10
That is not a cheese board! It’s a picky dinner!
wheres Rhe crusty bread, different cheeses, pâté and Italian meats not bloody wafer thin ham!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thick white sandwich bread 😂😂😂😂 actually surprised she let that cross the threshold of her house but my god that is not the bread for a cheeseboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Advertises cheese..... only eats grapes in the ad.
Said she turns down ads and only chooses stuff she really really likes...... hasn't eaten cheese in 20 years and will continue not to.

All that extra stuff she's put out will be going straight in the bin too, there's not a chance in hell she ate white bread, sausages, sausage rolls (which don't belong on a cheese board) which is just awful and such a waste of food.

Reactions: 20
A ‘cheeseboard’ 🤣🤣🤣 that’s nibbles! Where’s the chutneys, olives, crusty bread etc. It’s not even 9 am and I could tackle a cheeseboard. Not that shite one though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Mazza do a food shop everyday 🧐 whenever Flops does an ad for food Mazza is “adding it to the shopping list for tomorrow!”
I bet she goes to buy it and tells the checkout lady…I’m buying this to support my influencer daughter. She advertises jelly, yoghurts and NOW cheese! So successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some other insta beggars are being gifted Disneyworld Florida holidays :mad: Ash Reid just got one, can we expect Fopps to be desperately tagging Disney in the hope of being noticed????

• Angry
  • Wow
I bet she was blushing over that cocktail sausage having lived with Chris for so long 🤣🤣🤣
Christ she's even got him as a third beigeson, why are they both dressed as the new living room??

What a sad excuse for a cheese board🤣 Barbara from The Royle family could have done better....slices of hovis and wafer thin ham no less 🤣🤣🤣

And that "ad" needs reporting!! Yet again it's not labelled clearly or correctly! Stupid beggy old trout. Will she never learn?!

They're tragic, I wonder what hideous shoes this ad will pay for? Sad cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some other insta beggars are being gifted Disneyworld Florida holidays :mad: Ash Reid just got one, can we expect Fopps to be desperately tagging Disney in the hope of being noticed????
I think fopps might get PTSD if she went back to DisneyWorld Florida...
If anyone fancies reliving the tit show that was Nikki and deux mankles last jaunt to the Magic kingdom

• Haha
I think fopps might get PTSD if she went back to DisneyWorld Florida...
If anyone fancies reliving the tit show that was Nikki and deux mankles last jaunt to the Magic kingdom
oh that was a hoot for sure! I still cringe at her calling it DisneyLAND over and over instead of Disney world, two very different parks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so passive aggressive at the start of that. Why on earth did she think her trip to America would cheer people up when the rest of the country was crapping themselves at what was unfolding? And didn’t her brother think he was going to Amsterdam and then got locked down in the uk for 3 months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she was blushing over that cocktail sausage having lived with Chris for so long 🤣🤣🤣
Christ she's even got him as a third beigeson, why are they both dressed as the new living room??

What a sad excuse for a cheese board🤣 Barbara from The Royle family could have done better....slices of hovis and wafer thin ham no less 🤣🤣🤣

And that "ad" needs reporting!! Yet again it's not labelled clearly or correctly! Stupid beggy old trout. Will she never learn?!

They're tragic, I wonder what hideous shoes this ad will pay for? Sad cunts
I bleeping love your posts 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping wafer thin ham, petit chodes, and Warbies finest on a cheese board 🤣🤣🤣 the trash OOZES out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.