Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's taking time to just "check in" with herself, like her recent advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The boys have probably been shipped off for a week to her parents given that Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic had to have them on her own and now she has gone quiet...isn't that what usually happens?

Reactions: 11
I still think something is going on behind the scenes, she popped back up with the advert so it was probably on a deadline then she's gone back to radio silence, I'm tempted to think it's for effect and to create a frenzy of "you ok hun" messages but we all know fopps is far too in love with herself to keep her shiny conk off insta stories for this long, hmmm I wonder what it is! That cheese ad could have been filmed in advance, I wonder why she isnt showing herself or the boys at the moment???
Came here to say the same thing! Very out of character, her entire life is on instagram, she's on everyday and let's face it, what else has she got going on? That ad was filmed a while ago like someone else mentioned, but she'll have been obligated to share it on a certain date (so I guess yesterday.) Even if she had covid she'd tell everyone, seems very odd.

I would piss myself laughing if one of the miracles or she came down with monkey pox! That’s 21 days at home right there!

Reactions: 14
I notice lots of people are asking about the new lounge ... usual sheep like questions

'Where is your mirror from'

'Where is your table from'

Is Wayfair a 'catalogue' where you pay in installments as the table is from there so chances are they've got it all on tick ... buy now pay later..... pay some much a month ! it also looks souless and bland as duck..... no cushions.. no 'pop' of colour....

Also..... Chris looks so insipid in that outfit - his legs and shorts/top are same colour !!!

Such a fake, false, unprofessional set up..... and the 'not cheese' board is truly tragic !

Reactions: 12
For somebody with a new business she’s unbelievably quiet. It’s so odd why isn’t she checking in daily?

That was the most revolting cheeseboard I have ever seen! Cheap white bread and manky cocktail sausages 🤮
Did she record that original musak?
And the grape tossing. There's romance for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think they're away without the kids or something. Or she's having surgery on her fake face/tits. There's no way she doesn't post their mundane bullshit lives otherwise
Everything is on pre-record. She is so rude on the cheese advert. She can't be fucked to reply to the arse lickers and WhatsApp group 🙄

She must still be with Channel Mum because they posted her post on May 1st on their fb page. They clearly must have told her what to put, I thought it was bizarre how she suddenly started banging on about her twin pregnancy and her separated stomach muscles

I notice lots of people are asking about the new lounge ... usual sheep like questions

'Where is your mirror from'

'Where is your table from'

Is Wayfair a 'catalogue' where you pay in installments as the table is from there so chances are they've got it all on tick ... buy now pay later..... pay some much a month ! it also looks souless and bland as duck..... no cushions.. no 'pop' of colour....

Also..... Chris looks so insipid in that outfit - his legs and shorts/top are same colour !!!

Such a fake, false, unprofessional set up..... and the 'not cheese' board is truly tragic !
Yes Wayfair does both Klarna & Clearpay 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
The cheese video really was cheesy. They should have had popcorn and make it corny too. Oh how I wish my life was like Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OOOh, has Chris grown some balls and left her or something?
If that happened she'd go silent for weeks then come back and say nothing about it.
If they split we'd hear about it about a year after it happened 'some of you have probably already gathered me and Chris broke up. We're still uhmazingly close because of the boys' blah blah
Or when she meets her next victim.
When they break up there will be no intentional hints on social media because her ego won't be able to take people finding out.

Reactions: 14
If that happened she'd go silent for weeks then come back and say nothing about it.
If they split we'd hear about it about a year after it happened 'some of you have probably already gathered me and Chris broke up. We're still uhmazingly close because of the boys' blah blah
Or when she meets her next victim.
When they break up there will be no intentional hints on social media because her ego won't be able to take people finding out.
you're probably right, but she thinks is too positive to allow anything to get her down that's what made me think it...from her post

I wonder if she's had a knock back from someone or found out the witches on instagram are laughing at her behind her back. I bet those WhatsApp groups are on fire on the DL

She's always on Tattle so it's no surprises what we've been saying about her 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.