Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's had a knock back from someone or found out the witches on instagram are laughing at her behind her back. I bet those WhatsApp groups are on fire on the DL

She's always on Tattle so it's no surprises what we've been saying about her 😄
perhaps Nikki Ryan Coaching Failed Fopperholic had the cheek to ask Margaret Miles-Bramwell for a job :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO: and got a verbal slap in the face in reply

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she's had a knock back from someone or found out the witches on instagram are laughing at her behind her back. I bet those WhatsApp groups are on fire on the DL

Yeah, hardly going to be a shock is it?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps Chris walked out after she promised him a cheese board and gave him that monstrosity! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Wonder how many of these are still in the whatsapp group...
Screenshot_20220525-112713_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-112207_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I thought that too, she's been such a cling on with a lot of them and tried to worm her way into club cool and failed, everyone could see it apart from her so maybe she's heard something they've said and the penny has finally dropped how she's actually a bit of a joke ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My bet is the cheese and bread being too much temptation. She's scoffed the lot and has done an Alan partridge, driven to cheddar gorge barefoot on the hunt for more cheese

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It was all such a fake friendship. I’m sure Spanjee spoke about it once? I can understand them taking all the freebies (who wouldn’t) but I’m not sure you could pay me enough to go on a weekend away with fopps! I remember how they all thought they were amazing doing the jelly advert with Vicky pattinson until the photos came out and they all looked awful! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was all such a fake friendship. I’m sure Spanjee spoke about it once? I can understand them taking all the freebies (who wouldn’t) but I’m not sure you could pay me enough to go on a weekend away with fopps! I remember how they all thought they were amazing doing the jelly advert with Vicky pattinson until the photos came out and they all looked awful! 😂😂
It showed a few people's true size for a start 🤪 such bullshitters!! The smugness and the lies, I hated them all even back then

Reactions: 11
She’ll be doing her foundation training Slimming World course this week 🤣
Hmmm...do Slimming World take payment by Klarna for their Franchise fee? :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO: if not she probably cant afford it...unless thats why she was having a clear out and selling everything...in an attempt to beg SW to take her by turning up on their doorstep with the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmm...do Slimming World take payment by Klarna for their Franchise fee? :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO: if not she probably cant afford it...unless thats why she was having a clear out and selling everything...in an attempt to beg SW to take her by turning up on their doorstep with the cash
Even if they did take her back... It’ll be because they are desperate SW is very much declining in the popularity stakes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Even if they did take her back... It’ll be because they are desperate SW is very much declining in the popularity stakes
Not to mention that SW is a franchise business, so they don’t really care who they sell to… as long as they get their cut!

Size 8/10 jeans there fopps.....naaaaaatttttt

They all hated her you could tell from that cringe weekend away they had when she filmed them.

Mick smugnall aka sw.feebs (feebsfeed) still comments but they're fake news insta friends 100%
Fopps shoe fail yet again lol

• Haha
That cheeseboard was the saddest thing I’ve seen in a long while, she’s so bargain basement I am dying inside for her! 🫣 flopperholic the shitfluencer

• Haha

That's what I think! She's discovered someone has been talking about her or she's been left out of a WhatsApp group chat get together (Sidenote: check her shoes in that 1st group pick, they're stripper heels with a 4inch platform and toes hanging over!)

She does seem to struggle to maintain friendships, remember that Lindsay she met at the gym? started going on walks with her, out for drinks and kept mentioning her? That's died a death!

Someone's upset her 🤣
Sorry to comment on my own post but I googled the author of this quote shes shared, and its from a book called 'Karma' so I'm pretty certain she googled Karma to get this image/quote then! 🤣🤣 yep someone's deffo got to her. #karmascomingbabes #bekind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Jenny girl disappeared didn’t she? She had twin boys (with awful names) vowed to never allow them on social media, admitted she’d gained weight and was struggling and then disappeared.

I actually felt really sorry for her. I lost loads of weight with WW but was working out loads and hit a plateau and a WW leader cut my points but I was starving so had a massive problem with binging and gained weight uncontrollably at a really fast pace. Needless to say I’m a lot more educated now!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That Jenny girl disappeared didn’t she? She had twin boys (with awful names) vowed to never allow them on social media, admitted she’d gained weight and was struggling and then disappeared.

I actually felt really sorry for her. I lost loads of weight with WW but was working out loads and hit a plateau and a WW leader cut my points but I was starving so had a massive problem with binging and gained weight uncontrollably at a really fast pace. Needless to say I’m a lot more educated now!!!!!!!!
JSG? Yeah I’m dying to know what she’s up to now. She’s local to me someone said they saw her recently and she’s put all the weight back on

Wonder how many of these are still in the whatsapp group...View attachment 1292766View attachment 1292767
How many of them are still slim? I find the sw people yo yo a lot

JSG? Yeah I’m dying to know what she’s up to now. She’s local to me someone said they saw her recently and she’s put all the weight back on
She had her babies very early then covid hit and from what I gathered from her last couple of posts she had become almost reclusive for fear of her babies becoming ill. They were a bit older I think but still susceptible with having been born so early. She did regain the weight but she had a lot going on. I do wonder how she is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.