Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so easy to regain sw losses and more, I lost over 4 stone and stayed at target for a few weeks, several years later, i have 4.5 stone to lose. everyone i went to sw with and have kept in contact with has done exactly the same.

i may weigh more than i have before, but i have never been happier in life with what i have to be grateful for in the people i share my life with.

Nikki Ryan Coaching failed fopperholic and her family always look miserable and unnatural.

Reactions: 14
Its so easy to regain sw losses and more, I lost over 4 stone and stayed at target for a few weeks, several years later, i have 4.5 stone to lose. everyone i went to sw with and have kept in contact with has done exactly the same.

i may weigh more than i have before, but i have never been happier in life with what i have to be grateful for in the people i share my life with.

Nikki Ryan Coaching failed fopperholic and her family always look miserable and unnatural.
Aww I feel you sister! And I’m exactly the same! Lost 3 stone (over 10 months not 3 sadly 😉) with sw, but I did find it very restrictive with regards to going out on impromptu day trips etc, you have to be extremely dedicated & strict & I didn’t find it sustainable at all (and it ruined my body!) All those free foods and other tit they suggest as alternatives (quark etc) just made me bloat and the sodding tinned tomatoes in every recipe gave me acid reflux! Whenever I ate ‘off plan’ food I swear I was having an orgasm, so I dumped the plan and now eat whatever I want in moderation. I’ve put some of the weight back on, but I’m happy and I enjoy every mouthful I eat guilt free!
Almost everyone I know who was at SW the same time as me are still battling with their weight too, some have given up and are much happier & others are sadly still in the cycle, but in all honestly, I haven’t really seen many long term success stories

Reactions: 11
I swear Fopps only has 1 child. Poor Grayson was chatting away and she ignored him only to laugh at Lawson and his extremely disgusting table manners

• Sad
Fopps only one probably. but she starves herself as we know so not really a SW success story.
Well the Slimming world stats for members maintaining their weightloss after 5 yrs is ... 0% 🤣 awful isnt it! So Fopps is the outlier. Should be illegal to join. I've been on it before on/off and it works short term but you always put it back on. Recommend Slim Pod if anyone's looking for sustainable weight loss ❤

Almost everyone in that SW pic has piled the weight back on: JSG, Feebs, Becca... Chloe Bletsoe is now a vegan runner and stopped doing SW long ago. I think Gem and Fopps are the only two who haven't piled it back on!

Almost everyone in that SW pic has piled the weight back on: JSG, Feebs, Becca... Chloe Bletsoe is now a vegan runner and stopped doing SW long ago. I think Gem and Fopps are the only two who haven't piled it back on!
Well fopps is a disordered nut job when it comes to food, and there’s loads of rumours on gem’s thread about her taking diet pills years ago, so I’d hazard a guess that she’s just as disordered about eating too!
(Although to be fair to Gemma, she has health issues so has to keep a healthy lifestyle, she exercises well and is notoriously ‘the busiest girl in the world’) I wouldn’t take diet advice from any of them! And I can honestly say joining slimming world was the worst thing I did!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear Fopps only has 1 child. Poor Grayson was chatting away and she ignored him only to laugh at Lawson and his extremely disgusting table manners
I swear she's just doing it deliberately at this point. Plus the filter, why does a 3 year old need a filter on them unless you want to alter their looks

Well fopps is a disordered nut job when it comes to food, and there’s loads of rumours on gem’s thread about her taking diet pills years ago, so I’d hazard a guess that she’s just as disordered about eating too!
(Although to be fair to Gemma, she has health issues so has to keep a healthy lifestyle, she exercises well and is notoriously ‘the busiest girl in the world’) I wouldn’t take diet advice from any of them! And I can honestly say joining slimming world was the worst thing I did!
I joined SW to lose weight a few years ago to look and feel healthier for a wedding. I did manage to lose the weight I wanted and there were a few lovely people in the group who were so kind and supportive. The leader had lost about 10 stone and had kept it off and did look amazing. But she was very young and could only follow the slimming world script. If anything was outside of the narrow remit that the consultants had been taught to tell the punters, she was clueless. Whilst on SW I went on a downward spiral weight wise( couldn’t stop losing). The leaders suggestion was that i keep dropping my target, so that I wouldn’t be more than 5 pounds away from my target. Otherwise I would have to pay😳. I had other SW group members talking to me about how worried they were by how much weight I had lost and asking why the leader wasn’t supporting me. Anyway it ended up in the leader ringing me and I told her how useless she had been and that was the end of my SW “journey”
Afterwards I put all the weight back on and have now lost about 1.5 stone by using nutricheck and eating in moderation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She lost 38 followers yesterday.! Cheese went down well
She’s always been a “Slimming” account. Majority of her active followers are there because they too are Slimming or trying to! Her advertising cheese isn’t going to go down well with her followers who are constantly dieting!

Reactions: 17
The thought that some of her sheep may pay her for ‘advice’ sickens me. She’s so disordered she took a boiled egg to a hen party to stop herself eating pizza. She’s weighed cups of tea and 5 grams of cheese. She NEVER drinks water. She drinks fizzy pop in the gym. She’s unhealthy and she’s dangerous! She needs to sort out her own issues instead of patronising people under the guise of helping them.

Reactions: 22
She’s always been a “Slimming” account. Majority of her active followers are there because they too are Slimming or trying to! Her advertising cheese isn’t going to go down well with her followers who are constantly dieting!
Most of her followers are abandoned SW accounts. She has been on insta since 2015.
Every new year all SW instas get an influx of followers from new SW accounts.
These accounts are abandoned after a few months and left forever following you.
She has a nearly 7 years accumilation of this.

I tested it out
Type in SW and any random name into the search bar of fopps followers and it comes up with 100s of accounts that have been abandoned for years. I looked at a few accounts latest posts and some have been inactive for 5 years.
Screenshot_20220525-181830_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-181851_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220525-181906_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-182311_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-181947_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-182002_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Most of her followers are abandoned SW accounts. She has been on insta since 2015.
Every new year all SW instas get an influx of followers from new SW accounts.
These accounts are abandoned after a few months and left forever following you.
She has a nearly 7 years accumilation of this.

I tested it out
Type in SW and any random name into the search bar of fopps followers and it comes up with 100s of accounts that have been abandoned for years. I looked at a few accounts latest posts and some have been inactive for 5 years.
View attachment 1293557View attachment 1293558
View attachment 1293563View attachment 1293564View attachment 1293565View attachment 1293566
It’s a shame Instagram doesn’t do a reset or clean up to get rid of all old dormant accounts, can you imagine! The instagramers would tit themselves watching their numbers drop. I bet there’s loads of abandoned accounts

Reactions: 16
It’s a shame Instagram doesn’t do a reset or clean up to get rid of all old dormant accounts, can you imagine! The instagramers would tit themselves watching their numbers drop. I bet there’s loads of abandoned accounts
0.53% engagement rate...ooft.
Screenshot_20220525-191026_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I follow another account who has advised the cheese. The thing is I know she has eaten the cheese and enjoyed it. She has a good balance of fitness and eating and doesn’t hide when she has a pizza or hangover food. She has shown a lovely open sandwich with the cheese and made me want to try it!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.