Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping wafer thin ham, petit chodes, and Warbies finest on a cheese board šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the trash OOZES out of her
Itā€™s not really a ā€œfoodiesā€ cheese board šŸ˜‚ if I said to my husband letā€™s do a cheese board hed divorce me on the spot if I produced that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the company that produce that cheese are trolling her by asking her to do an ad šŸ˜‚
They canā€™t have checked her page properly. Sheā€™s the last person on earth that is a good fit for advertising cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the company that produce that cheese are trolling her by asking her to do an ad šŸ˜‚
They canā€™t have checked her page properly. Sheā€™s the last person on earth that is a good fit for advertising cheese.
Or anyone half decent turned it down. But remember fopps knows her worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The cheesiest thing in that room was deux mankles dick from dipping his wick on his holiday without her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A food company who gets a woman with eating disorders to advertise their products clearly does not care about their customers or the influencer...very bad PR!

Reactions: 17
I had to message the company.

She would never ever ever eat that cheese. They need to do better research. Surely that's someone's job?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t with this face and expression
Looking smug is not a good look
Sheā€™s a twit
This is the photo that sums her up. Snooty, stuck up and an egotistical maniac. I canā€™t believe any company thinks sheā€™s a good ambassador for their brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Especially when you have real foodies who would have promoted and done it justice ā€¦.
That was Not a cheese board it was at best what we call a picky tea when mum ( me ) canā€™t be arsed to cook anything šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
I see the cheese company she tagged hasnā€™t reshared her post. They have reshared someone elseā€™s which is far more professional. Iā€™m betting no repeat work again for Fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see the cheese company she tagged hasnā€™t reshared her post. They have reshared someone elseā€™s which is far more professional. Iā€™m betting no repeat work again for Fopps!
I went to have a look, oh it's so so much better than her gcse effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still think something is going on behind the scenes, she popped back up with the advert so it was probably on a deadline then she's gone back to radio silence, I'm tempted to think it's for effect and to create a frenzy of "you ok hun" messages but we all know fopps is far too in love with herself to keep her shiny conk off insta stories for this long, hmmm I wonder what it is! That cheese ad could have been filmed in advance, I wonder why she isnt showing herself or the boys at the moment???

Reactions: 14
It's late and I have to get weighed tomorrow and all I want right now is fresh, white, crusty bread.... with butter, cheese , grapes.. and wine.... !

I shall have a glass of water and dream about it x
SNAP!!! Flavoured water though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
So that Cheese Lover page don't follow her and she doesn't follow them...... do you think they are regretting their decision to get her to *cough cough* 'advertise' their product !

The story they shared of what the other person did ... now that sounded yum and if you look at her post she is a real 'foodie' !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.