Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s had a full head then she’s been robbed. The black roots underneath are shocking
Her hair can't be that long or thick, when I have a full head I have double the foils I can see in that pic, I look like I've got a big helmet on. She must do top foils and charge her for full 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair can't be that long or thick, when I have a full head I have double the foils I can see in that pic, I look like I've got a big helmet on. She must do top foils and charge her for full 😳🤣
Same! I look like a tin foil palm tree when I have mine done, no way is that full head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg same I can barely hold my head up I’ve got a head like mufasa 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's lightened the still of the reel on her grid, it's very silver/grey yet the "after" hair flicking shots are a lot darker, she just misses the mark over and over 😂 I can't see anyone rushing to that hairdresser seeing fopps non results every time

Reactions: 15
No wonder her hairdresser is filming for her . What she has done will cost between £200 and £300 !!! and in a few days her black roots will have grown through 😂
So yesterday she spent BOTOX, Profilo , Hair and showed her son up on her stories
GOOOD ME DAY FOPPY 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My hair looks better n I’ve not had it cut since last July 🙈🙈 and I colour it out a box last time was middle of feb!
she has money to burn!

Reactions: 14
No wonder her hairdresser is filming for her . What she has done will cost between £200 and £300 !!! and in a few days her black roots will have grown through 😂
So yesterday she spent BOTOX, Profilo , Hair and showed her son up on her stories
GOOOD ME DAY FOPPY 😡😡😡
So relatable when most people are struggling with the cost of real essentials. They must be up to the eyes in debt.
Maybe she could do another article on how she is a “budget Mum” 🤔

Reactions: 15
Just caught this as she posted it! She’s so unbelievably snappy!!
“I deserve to have all these treatments because I WORK 🤥 give loads to charity and help people bla bla bla.”
There’s a good few comments saying it’s just out of touch with reality at the minute all these treatments she gets when people are worried about rising costs. Glad to see others are calling her out about the constant bragging.

Edited to add: she’s storied less than ten mins ago out playing with the boys and Chris so she’s replying to these comments whilst she should be spending time with her family out playing?! So sad she prioritises time on her phone then with her kids!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A very generous person, do not make me laugh

Gone on her stories to defend herself whilst out with the boys. I have no words

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I would forego the tit treatments for a family weekend away for the same money. But then again we haven't made my partners kids into spoilt brats who expect to be out all the time.

Or I would pay £500 to get my oven put in the kitchen because of the devaluation caused to the house the way she chose to move the oven out of the kitchen but hey...I live in the real world and Nikki yes I know because my partner is a director of a housing development company and they all laughed at the state of your oven location and how it would reduce the valuation of the house

She’s worked hard since she was 15/16?! So the money she spends now is from then? She makes zero sense! People who constantly protest about how good and generous they are…usually aren’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just trying to convince herself she deserves it all!

Reactions: 24
She’s worked hard since she was 15/16?! So the money she spends now is from then? She makes zero sense! People who constantly protest about how good and generous they are…usually aren’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just trying to convince herself she deserves it all!
She makes out she's a secret millionaire with all this money she's saved from when she worked at 15/16.

Also makes out the boys days at nursery are the only child free days she gets. All lies

Reactions: 21

She makes out she's a secret millionaire with all this money she's saved from when she worked at 15/16.

Also makes out the boys days at nursery are the only child free days she gets. All lies
NIKKI RYAN LIFE COACHING FOPPERHOLIC wouldn't know the truth it it hit her in the face with a soggy tuna fake microwaved omelette

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She honestly gets worse ! Talking on stories like that which a 3 year old can hear and she doesn’t give a tit. ME! ME! ME ! Every bleeping Day !
Her selfishness is right off the scale . It’s all about her , her , her . Even on a Saturday Family day she has to be about her .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She honestly gets worse ! Talking on stories like that which a 3 year old can hear and she doesn’t give a tit. ME! ME! ME ! Every bleeping Day !
Her selfishness is right off the scale . It’s all about her , her , her . Even on a Saturday Family day she has to be about her .
She’s right there are people better off and worse off BUT !! Who she is trying to relate too can’t afford these expensive treats ! Her target audience isn’t high end people it’s real down to earth people who maybe treat themselves to their hair once or twice a year not every 6 weeks ! Her weekly shopping trips! Clothes hauls so un relatable twit !

Reactions: 19
She has to fit it in on the boys ‘preschool’ NURSERY days.

I thought they were meant to be for work? How much admin does her crappy coaching page take? Takes her hours to choose who else’s quote to post and which colour pink to use for the background? Get a grip woman.

real working women make time for these things in the evening and at the weekends or on lunch breaks.While holding time proper full time jobs and without gym crèches and mad Mazzas on hand whenever you want.

she’s honestly such a sad sack

Also this before and after is a joke surely? It looks exactly the same except its been washed and has a wave in it.
46A33761-F9DD-43F1-969A-AE69E193643F.jpeg

She just doesn’t get it does she. She says she gives loads away but that’s because she buys far too much stuff in the first place! Her whole life is one big bragathon.

Also if I’d paid out hundreds for treatments I wouldn’t want my face looking like this!

7EB869BE-CCA8-4BB5-9587-9B8079977E87.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.