Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spanjee blocked me. For no reason other than following her. And watching all her stories. So confused.

Reactions: 13
She’s starting to look like Spanjee 🐡💉
She blocked me ages ago for absolutely no reason whatsoever. What’s she up to these days? Is she still with the OLD man? Post a picture of her here please so I can see what she’s like these days.

Oh have you got a latest picture of dear ole Spanj ??
Snap!!!

The latest ones from April and March
OH MY GOD!!!!! She’s a right old mess 😱😱😱

Reactions: 12
She blocked me ages ago for absolutely no reason whatsoever. What’s she up to these days? Is she still with the OLD man? Post a picture of her here please so I can see what she’s like these days.

Snap!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! She’s a right old mess 😱😱😱
I am also blocked but I remember that before her blocking spree she started to have fillers and the pic of Fopps reminded me of those pics. That was the start of Spanj’s slippery slope to filler addiction.

Reactions: 8
Looking at the hairdresser’s page it seems that is the only style and colour she can do! She must be cheap if Fopps is going to her!

Reactions: 10
If she’s had a full head then she’s been robbed. The black roots underneath are shocking

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.