Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but the funniest thing about her stories today was when she said she had a day off.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahabahahahahahahha I couldn’t stop laughing!! She actually believes she had a ‘job’ hahahahahahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry, but the funniest thing about her stories today was when she said she had a day off.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahabahahahahahahha I couldn’t stop laughing!! She actually believes she had a ‘job’ hahahahahahahahahahahah
Er nooooo. She was taking her Mac and working at the hairdressers and probably being a boss babe whilst on her spin bike. Then InFlUeNcEr extraordinaire whilst not getting filler! Most people put their kids in childcare to make money not spend it 🤣

Reactions: 18
She doesn't get invasive treatments done, but her face is covered in lumps and bruises where the filler has gone in 😳 the bridge of her nose goes up into her forehead wtf?!
She’s kidding herself on if she doesn’t think it’s filler just because it’s “natural” - if I stuck melons in my boobs they’d still be augmented as I didn’t grow them myself! And she must think people are as dumb as she is to tell them she’s had nothing done to her nose or lips. Luckily nothing gets past us Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s kidding herself on if she doesn’t think it’s filler just because it’s “natural” - if I stuck melons in my boobs they’d still be augmented as I didn’t grow them myself! And she must think people are as dumb as she is to tell them she’s had nothing done to her nose or lips. Luckily nothing gets past us Tattlers!
Does she think this looks natural 😳😳😳 follow the line of the top of her nose, it literally goes up in a sharp line into her forehead

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is literally nothing natural about her face except maybe her eyeballs. She has a blatant ridge across her lips from filler, even from the way they move when she talks it's obvious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks horrible. She looks Goldie Hawn looks now and the woman who played Stifler's mom in American Pie with all that she's doing to her face. Why can't they just grow old gracefully. None of that tit is helping. I'm older than Fopps and I look younger. Even my cleavage is perkier than hers 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And then goes onto say she'll have to 'work' from the hairdressers on her mac. Talk about phoning it in! Can't think of many jobs you can do at the hairdressers, no wonder her content is low effort and full of errors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good Lord, this woman. I just can't. I'm 32 nearly and have never had my nails done, been to a spa once in my life, never had a massage or a facial, let alone Botox and all that rubbish. I've had my hair done professionally maybe 3 times in my life. She's just ridiculous and so out of touch.

Reactions: 19
Good Lord, this woman. I just can't. I'm 32 nearly and have never had my nails done, been to a spa once in my life, never had a massage or a facial, let alone Botox and all that rubbish. I've had my hair done professionally maybe 3 times in my life. She's just ridiculous and so out of touch.
And for all her money she spends on herself she just looks average. Imagine what she would look like without all that. She's not a naturally attractive woman at all. Never was. The way she preens in the mirror at herself is 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.