Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 3 they aren’t ‘spelling their own name’ they are mostly reciting letters in a chain that you have repeatedly told them. They don’t understand yet. Children of that age repeat - like the alphabet or days of the week, it’s a song/string of letters or word that outside of that contact don’t mean much to them
Instead of shire noise she probably records her voice spelling their names 😂

All they’ve done is remembered what she’s said

Reactions: 11
At 3 they aren’t ‘spelling their own name’ they are mostly reciting letters in a chain that you have repeatedly told them. They don’t understand yet. Children of that age repeat - like the alphabet or days of the week, it’s a song/string of letters or word that outside of that contact don’t mean much to them
Absolutely 💯 my 2yr old repeats the alphabet song but there's no way I'd put that up on insta claiming I've got a child genius 🤣
I can see already she's one of *those* mothers. #mysonisgifted blah blah blah.

Reactions: 13
The content she shows with the boys is so performative and forced. They are three, just let them play. Even when they play she is directing them and correcting them.

Reactions: 15
Lawson when he’s older is being set up for a massive fall. She’s creating a monster like her.

Reactions: 14
For all the exercise she does and the restricting of calories her arms are squishier than I’d expect. She must be binging regularly as if she was sticking to her calories and actually doing stuff at the gym she’d be way slimmer than she is. And for all the money she’s spending on beauty treatments she is looking dog rough.

Reactions: 12
I hope this bleep hasn’t been gifted profhilo it’s so expensive!

I can’t believe she went to get her Botox and hair done sat in stinking sweaty clothes. I’m usually a regular spinner (not at the moment 🤰🏻 🤢I really miss it) and I look and feel like I’ve jumped out of a pool when I’m done

dirty stinking witch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is a bleeping disgrace, went for Botox but decided !! to get Profilo as well . She could have a treatment , filler , Botox every day .it would make no difference . She is so ugly and belittling from the inside no treatment will ever help her. Sad twit then goes for her black roots covering which after a couple of Days will look no different .
She will never , EVER a make it as a nutrition coach , people need to swerve her disordered mess . She’s dangerous . She buys a mixed tray of fruit but doesn’t like melon !! Wasteful twit why buy it then . Use you’re bleeping head Floppy . It’s not rocket science , disguise the melon in the yoghurt which you are oooooobbbbbbbsssssssseeeeeeeddddddd with because they are soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice , then why has she got to announce she has a DOUBLE a subway ? Big bleeping Deal 😡

WOW !!!!
just checked Bank aesthetics prices !!!
OMG 😳 £250 For 3 Areas Botox
£ 250 For 2ml Profhilo
£ Total £500 !!! if it wasn’t gifted 🥴🤔🥴
Then her hair £300 + IN ONE bleeping DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It isn't filler it's natural like hyaluronic acid

My lip filler is hyaluronic acid

Anything used to fill up and add volume to skin is filler

Cleaver foppy

Reactions: 14
I already feel sorry the twins foundation stage teacher. So much to unpick because she's "teaching" them phonics wrong! Won't pass phonics screening saying "nuh" and "fuh" ffs. Parents like her are teachers worst nightmare! She'll be horrendous

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.