Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta wonder if she'll swap the faversons back again a few times in the next few years.

Reactions: 13
Why did she even bother asking Chris what something meant if she was only gonna laugh at his ahswer anyway 🙄

Reactions: 15
Fopperbitch 🤬
How strong is that squash!
Also married to a Golf Pro but doesn't know what a 6 iron is, then proceeds to laugh when Chris tells her what it is 😑
Because she takes no notice in anything that anyone else likes. never known anyone as selfish as Nikki Ryan Coaching Fopperholic.

One of the most selfish influencers and mothers ever. She doesn't even begin to have a clue of how lucky she is to have those two boys, if she did, then she wouldn't treat them so awfully, it makes you wonder if she treats them like that in public, what is she like in private? Is this why Chris family don't like her? yes she has lots of failed attempts to get pregnant and ivf, but so have many many others and absolutely none of them come across as ungrateful except her. She still appears to be suffering from post natal depression, she really needs help for her own mental health, she is not in any fit state to advise others.

Reactions: 22
Have a look at Chelsea Pateman’s IG feed, her twins are so engaging and delightful.Chelsea is an incredible mum, also having to cope with illness in the family.She’s remarkable and is opposite to narcissistic witch called Fopps

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have a look at Chelsea Pateman’s IG feed, her twins are so engaging and delightful.Chelsea is an incredible mum, also having to cope with illness in the family.She’s remarkable and is opposite to narcissistic witch called Fopps
I agree. I’m always amazed Chelsea doesn’t do any adverts given her following, it seems she’d prefer to actually work and spend time with her family. She’s the total opposite of Fopps!

Reactions: 18
Chelsea is so lovely. She often reaches out to flopps with kind comments and advice but narcissistic Nicola never replies (that I’ve seen). I don’t think she even contributed to Matts just giving page even though she apparently has loads of ‘Minnie’

Reactions: 14
She is absolutely obscene ! How disgusting talking to Grayson like that , you can spell a little bit can’t you OMG 😡
“Any questions on Profhilo drop them here” !!!! WTF 😂
who would EVER ask her anything let alone anything she is pumping into her face making her look much older every single time . What a mess 🙄🙄
State of her eyebrows 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
She is absolutely obscene ! How disgusting talking to Grayson like that , you can spell a little bit can’t you OMG 😡
“Any questions on Profhilo drop them here” !!!! WTF 😂
who would EVER ask her anything let alone anything she is pumping into her face making her look much older every single time . What a mess 🙄🙄
State of her eyebrows 🤡🤡🤡
I have a question for Nikki Ryan Coaching Fopperholic ... who doesnt read here...yawn (she is the one that told me and many others about tattle on a video)

"do you realise how more and more ridiculous you look after each procedure?"... you used to be a little pretty now your fake face fits your fake public profile and your ugly personality...just saying!

• Heart
By the way, did a spin class and then straight to get her face filled and then to the hairdressers?? How about a shower???

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hate to burst your bubble Nikki…..Lawson isn’t a genius child. My little ones been spelling her name since she was 3 and at 3.5 she now writes her name.
It’s not a competition Nikki but our kids are same age……can law law write his name 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love the way she puts the text "no filter" on her botox stories yet denies using a filter anyway......which is it fopperholic?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s spent £400 on her face this morning! Now she’s getting her hair done so spending close to £600 on just her head today

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
At 3 they aren’t ‘spelling their own name’ they are mostly reciting letters in a chain that you have repeatedly told them. They don’t understand yet. Children of that age repeat - like the alphabet or days of the week, it’s a song/string of letters or word that outside of that contact don’t mean much to them

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nutritional coach but drinks Cherry Pepsi Max at Spin.
Oven in her lounge.
Didn’t know she had to sit her kids up.

Joke of a woman.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.