Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My middle son is a November baby so started school when he was 4 years & 9 months old, he was 5 two months after starting school and I loved having him with me for the extra year 😍 I wish I could have had an extra year with my 1st and 3rd but they are both March babies. They all went to nursery (not pre school Prikki 🙄) the term after their 3rd Birthday but only for either 3 hrs, 5 days a week for my first born and 4 hrs for 3 days a week for my other two 💙💙🌈💙

Reactions: 11
It amuses me that Grayson is seemingly much more sport oriented than the golden boy. With Chris’ golf I think they’re both wanting them to be sporty. Favourson may get relegated again in the future.

Imagine if one of them puts extra weight on when they’re teenagers! She’ll melt like the wicked witch of the west with water. Or if they brought home a partner carrying extra weight 🤣🤣🤣
She'd love being thinner than a rival, sorry, daughter in-law. She'd be like monster in-law! god help them when they bring a woman home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her stories this morning. Her blatant favouritism of Lawson makes me so angry and so sad for Greyson. Her tone in speaking to Lawson is so different to when she speaks to Greyson. It’s truly like he is an afterthought. She is a piece of bleeping tit. Could never imagine treating my baby like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her stories this morning. Her blatant favouritism of Lawson makes me so angry and so sad for Greyson. Her tone in speaking to Lawson is so different to when she speaks to Greyson. It’s truly like he is an afterthought. She is a piece of bleeping tit. Could never imagine treating my baby like that!
Surely other people notice it too! She really is disgusting. He's been branded the more difficult, not as bright twin for a long time and it shows in her attitude towards him 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Surely other people notice it too! She really is disgusting. He's been branded the more difficult, not as bright twin for a long time and it shows in her attitude towards him 😥
They must do?! It’s so obvious. It really makes me upset, Grayson must feel it too

• Sad
Grayson may not be as academic but he seems to have a totally different skill set. As academic as a chuffing 3 year old can be! He’s more sporty and like his Dad?! Which she should focus on and praise him for. She’s disgusting and why aren’t her family stepping in and sorting her out? My little boy is 3 (4 in July so off to school in Sept, soz flopps) can spell his name but admittedly only has a 3 letter one 🤣 I still think plenty of kids their age can spell their name? Anyway, no one cares - each child is different embrace them!

Wonder has she ever thought to consider that Grayson might not be as "advanced" as lawson because he's struggling with his eye sight.
Not that wonder child is advanced, he can't spell his name fopps, he can parrot back what you say.

Reactions: 20
Cherry Pepsi max at spin class! So healthy! I can’t even drink weak squash at Zumba n even if I drink it before I leave I can taste n feel
It jumping about!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
As a mum of two (albeit non twins 😉) I honestly don’t understand how she can so obviously favour one child over the other. My children are completely different personalities with a 4 year age difference (and different genders too) and I could never favour one over the other. That’s bad enough but broadcasting it for thousands to see is a whole new level. She’s a horror.

It speaks volumes the way they interact with Chris compared to her. They only smile in photos with Chris, not her. They are engaged in conversation with Chris and ignore her when she joins in. If she knows Greyson finds things more difficult she should be supporting him more. She treats them like dogs, getting them to do tricks and bark. They should be playing and being toddlers not being a showcase for her 'parenting'. If that was my child covering his face like that when I spoke to him I would be heartbroken. She even speaks to him through gritted teeth.

Reactions: 17
She’s a witch the way she treats Grayson, and I think he’s way more advanced than Lawson in his sports. All Lawson is doing is parroting back, bet he can’t write it Nicola, some 3 year olds can! If she spent time with other kids their age she would realise that Lawson is average!

ETS. And writing that has made me re-think how awful their names are. Why give them the same end and with the surname Ryan? The names alone are ok but together and with another boys name as a surname, chavvy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cherry Pepsi max on a bike 🙄🙄🙄 Such a dangerous Habit even though she is addicted to it even more dangerous when she calls herself a nutrition coach .
Her addictions and obsessions are so scarry I bet Twinset twit didn’t teach her that !!! No wonder why she never mentions him now 😂

Cherry Pepsi max to work out .... says the woman who can't have caffeine 🤔

Never disliked someone I've never met so much! Everything about her just makes me 🤢 her whole personality/being/essence is just a big pile of wank

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is making out favourite son is a genius and then making a point of saying to other son he can only spell a little bit.
duck off fopps, they are 3 years old!

Her laughing at Chris explains something she asked him about gold clubs. She's a patronising cow. His career brings in the money and he's done really well for himself and she's mocking him
She really is vile

Never disliked someone I've never met so much! Everything about her just makes me 🤢 her whole personality/being/essence is just a big pile of wank
How can she deal with the fizzy stuff during a serious work out.
She must look a right dick posing round the gym with a Pepsi max

Why is making out favourite son is a genius and then making a point of saying to other son he can only spell a little bit.
duck off fopps, they are 3 years old!

Her laughing at Chris explains something she asked him about gold clubs. She's a patronising cow. His career brings in the money and he's done really well for himself and she's mocking him
She really is vile

How can she deal with the fizzy stuff during a serious work out.
She must look a right dick posing round the gym with a Pepsi max
All the fake food she eats and drinks 🤮 I bet everyone hates her at the gym too 🤣 her and her million pairs of leggings and trainers... I bet she brags about "fit (minging)hubby" 🙄 duck off floppy knob

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Same. She’s infuriated me today. At least when she did her bratty blogs she was true to herself rather than pretending she’s some kind of expert on everything. Just own that you don’t like kids and you’re scared to put an ounce on so restrict your diet in a ridiculous manner. No wonder she liked the name Angelica after the spoilt kid in the Rug Rats. Would’ve suited her down to the ground!

• Heart
The daft thing is that she is favouring LawLaw (🤢) for being more academic but forgets that it’s due to Chris being sporty that brings the “minny” into their household. She should be encouraging GrayGray (🤢) with whatever he is showing an interest in.

Her favouritism is so obvious, I bet she slates Grayson to her family and friends all the time. I think Lawson looks far more of a gormless little tit to be honest, he’s learnt to play the mummy attention seeking game, probably due to being otherson for the first few years.

It’s horrific to think how damaged they will be when they are older. I really hope she doesn’t manage to turn them against each other but it seems very likely as they compete for her attention and praise.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.