Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she’s trying to convince herself it’s PMDD rather than perimenopause. Fopps, you're in your 40s it’s more likely the latter.

I have PMDD and have never heard of weight gain being a symptom.

Reactions: 14
I love how she’s trying to convince herself it’s PMDD rather than perimenopause. Fopps, you're in your 40s it’s more likely the latter.

I have two friends with it and both are very very slender… I appreciate that’s not a whole case study 😂 she also says she gets mad a few weeks before… surely your period is every few weeks!

Reactions: 8
I have two friends with it and both are very very slender… I appreciate that’s not a whole case study 😂 she also says she gets mad a few weeks before… surely your period is every few weeks!
She gets mad because has to spend time with her precious miracles

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I KNEW it!!!! im all for raising awareness but she's just jumping on a bandwagon, will she talk about the symptoms that cripple so many women for instance....skin so dry it's painful against your clothes, joints that ache so much you feel like you've aged twenty years overnight, brain fog that makes you think you've got early onset dementia, bladder issues like needing to pee way more often and with much more urgency, low mood, anxiety, loss of libido, vaginal dryness, low energy, blurred vision...will she hell! she'll moan she can't lose weight as fast and she feels moody, daft cow has no clue!

Between me and a few of my friends we've gone through all of the above and some from age 40, thankfully i've had milder symptoms than some of my friends who have had to turn to HRT to save their marriages, it can be life changing and while I applaud anyone raising awareness I want to slap this vapid witch around the chops with my oestrogen gel and progesterone tablets pfffft!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I suffer too and its bloody terrible. Weight gain is the least of my worries when it comes. Surviving each day, trying not to be wreckless and a tit to my family. Also same age as princess Fopps so Peri menopause to chuck in there too 🙈🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she “allows” herself to suffer from symptoms of PMDD or peri menopause, she’s said before she wouldn’t allow herself to be bullied and has a positive mental attitude to everything. Maybe re-reading the Secret will help Nikki? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1- naked in bed talking about death.
2-thank duck she’s decorating that hideous lounge.
3- my house is 100 years old and I removed 6, yes 6, layers of wallpaper that were practically part of the walls by hand with a wet cloth and scraper, with a rotator cuff injury and perfect nails.
4- THE SHOES in EVERY PHOTO!!!😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s done a post saying she thinks it’s PMDD or peri menopause but all she’s posting about is PMDD?

Reactions: 10
Omg, not another band wagon she’s jumped on.Never heard if PMDD, in my day it was the change

She bought a book and audio book but found it hard to finish them? Books related to something apparently affecting her so badly? From the woman who completed Netflix? This woman’s priorities are always so wrong 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe you're just a hangry c u n t prikki?

Maybe she's starting to realise that her life is meaningless so she's looking for something else to blame her dissatisfaction on

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d be very surprised if she had developed PMDD at 41. But she is going with that angle as there are instagram accounts she can share from and up her engagement, rather than admit she is experience perimenopause which is the more likely thing at her age. She mentions hot flashes and night sweats which are not symptoms of PMDD, but perimenopause. Is she trying to convince herself it’s not that? She’s also tagged #pmddwarrior 🤣

She has also copied the text of her caption directly from google.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She bought a book and audio book but found it hard to finish them? Books related to something apparently affecting her so badly? From the woman who completed Netflix? This woman’s priorities are always so wrong 🤦‍♀️
I've picked up on that too... too lazy to read it....

This is just something else she'll become a bleeping expert in..... you tube video incoming....🙄🙄 its all about engagement that's all it is... clutching at straws for content.......

Maybe you're just a hangry c u n t prikki?

Maybe she's starting to realise that her life is meaningless so she's looking for something else to blame her dissatisfaction on
💯 this!

She hates her life and is always looking at her next 'fix' to make it better. The boyfriend, the wedding, the house, the cars, the clothes, the boys, the extension ect hasn't worked to 'complete' her like she thought it would so she's blaming something else instead of looking at herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You really have to wonder why Chris is sticking around. Not only is she literally draining him of hundreds of pounds a month worth of shopping hauls and beauty/hair treatments. She’s even said he takes the piss out of some of her outfits. But if she’s openly admitting she’s angry for several weeks a month. Whats in it for him except getting to spend time with the boys daily

Reactions: 11
Does being a golf instructor really pay that well? Or is he a manager too? It seems he has a heavy financial burden with all the shopping, beauty treatments etc plus the twins images to maintain.

Does being a golf instructor really pay that well? Or is he a manager too? It seems he has a heavy financial burden with all the shopping, beauty treatments etc plus the twins images to maintain.
He does have youtube too but no idea how much he would Make from that

Reactions: 7
💯 this!

She hates her life and is always looking at her next 'fix' to make it better. The boyfriend, the wedding, the house, the cars, the clothes, the boys, the extension ect hasn't worked to 'complete' her like she thought it would so she's blaming something else instead of looking at herself.
I Couldn't agree more. I know people like her IRL and they are NEVER satisfied with their lot in life. I think the only thing that would have made a difference was if she had made it as a z lister, like the young love islanders she fawns over. She will never get over the fact she missed out on instagram fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.