Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never even mentioned problems with PMS now she’s self diagnosing as PMDD. She’s a knob isn’t she.

Reactions: 12
I Couldn't agree more. I know people like her IRL and they are NEVER satisfied with their lot in life. I think the only thing that would have made a difference was if she had made it as a z lister, like the young love islanders she fawns over. She will never get over the fact she missed out on instagram fame
It’s at this point I wonder if denying her Tattle Life fame needs to happen? She thrives on this thread I’m sure.

Reactions: 13
Chris has got over 300,000 subs, he’ll be making a fair amount from that, old fopps has only got 60k 🥴

Reactions: 7
It’s at this point I wonder if denying her Tattle Life fame needs to happen? She thrives on this thread I’m sure.
I think she does, she always finds a way to answer our questions 🤣

She gets off lightly these days, no one even leaves her an awkward comment on her posts she's that boring. Maybe she misses that too 😄

Reactions: 10

She gets off lightly these days, no one even leaves her an awkward comment on her posts she's that boring. Maybe she misses that too 😄
She can't claim being trolled if no-one comments then can't do the whoa is me post 😘😘

• Haha

There used to be a fair few that left her comments and I used to look for them haha. Was it Fopps that had Heather on her posts? Or am I mixing her up with JG?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There used to be a fair few that left her comments and I used to look for them haha. Was it Fopps that had Heather on her posts? Or am I mixing her up with JG?
Yep Hev was on Fopperbollox she knew she was a twit and was trying to guide her till she bloody blocked her!

She can't claim being trolled if no-one comments then can't do the whoa is me post 😘😘
I miss the old days where she would be absolutely roasted 🤣🤣🤣 but then I think everyone is blocked by now and on here 😄 we need a "have a lovely evening" comment 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does being a golf instructor really pay that well? Or is he a manager too? It seems he has a heavy financial burden with all the shopping, beauty treatments etc plus the twins images to maintain.
It probably is a decent wage but does he really earn enough for this :

Mortgage - high I would imagine
Bills - gas, electric, water, council tax (they do live on an exclusive estate so not cheap lol ;)
2 x lease cars & fuel
2 x top of range mobile phone contracts
Sky telly (I imagine they have this)
2 x nursery fees 2 days per week
2 x gym member ship PLUS 2 x creche places couple (minimum) times per week
Food, eating out, coffees almost daily
endless clothes, designer (cough cough) bags, trainers etc for Nicola
multiple clothes, coat, shoe purchases for the boy's
Regular weekends away - home and abroad
holidays abroad
Decorating/new furniture etc

ETA - clothes for Chris and also toys for the boys and endless softball/days out/ treats etc

I would say even 2 x very good wages coming in would struggle to pay all those outgoings every month......

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She keeps mentioning that the main symptom or alleged perimenopause/PMDD is anger.
To me it seems like she has been behaving poorly and that is probably wearing thin with Chris.
Explaining it away as been caused by a medical condition and not her fault could be a way to try and make her behaviour more acceptable and excusable to him.

Reactions: 22
I think this is a ploy to keep Chris and manipulate those around her. She’s nasty and erratic. She needs to see a psychiatrist as she’s got issues. I actually (not qualified) think she has a mood disorder. I’m not saying that to discredit anyone with one. They’re bleeping awful. But some people worn them are manipulative as duck. Like Nikki.

She will blame anything than looking at herself and her behaviours. As someone’s who’s been to hell and back…who realised being angry was only hurting me and those I love I put on the work to try my best take accountability and make positive changes. She literally disgusts me. X

She’s never even mentioned problems with PMS now she’s self diagnosing as PMDD. She’s a knob isn’t she.
She’s been kicking off irrationally for years.

First she blamed her hormones and endometriosis
Then ivf and hormones
Then being a new mum to twins
Then having to work one day a week
Then leaving work
Then her endometriosis
Then her lack of career
Then her endometriosis

She’s a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 23
I think this is a ploy to keep Chris and manipulate those around her. She’s nasty and erratic. She needs to see a psychiatrist as she’s got issues. I actually (not qualified) think she has a mood disorder. I’m not saying that to discredit anyone with one. They’re bleeping awful. But some people worn them are manipulative as duck. Like Nikki.

She will blame anything than looking at herself and her behaviours. As someone’s who’s been to hell and back…who realised being angry was only hurting me and those I love I put on the work to try my best take accountability and make positive changes. She literally disgusts me. X
OMG your profile pic..... 😂 😂 😂 😂 Mrs I Don't Get My Lips Done :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mental illness/hormonal imbalances may be the cause of poor behaviour but it does not excuse it.

Unless you have a severe condition like schizophrenia, psychosis, delerium or dementia. YOU are responsible for your own actions.

Reactions: 17
I think a lot of her outings, the subways, gym membership, mobiles, car lease (could be a business lease), could go down as expenses on Chris' tax return. Since he works from home sometimes he could also be claiming a portion of the heating, electricity, council tax, internet, etc.

Reactions: 11
Does being a golf instructor really pay that well? Or is he a manager too? It seems he has a heavy financial burden with all the shopping, beauty treatments etc plus the twins images to maintain.
It really can you know. Our local golf pro makes a small fortune. It’s very much a ‘rich ‘ sport in some affluent areas. Our local course costs 2k a year to join, has a 12 month waiting list and the pro charges £95 a lesson - he’s booked solid

• Wow
I honestly think she's struggling with getting older. She's not the young, thin, blonde one anymore and I think it kills her. Very odd how she constantly wheels out her wedding pics for any occasion. Has nothing else ever happened in her life?? It was like 6 years ago! It's as if she peaked at getting married then it all started to turn to tit, she had everything she wanted and it still isn't enough

Reactions: 15
It probably is a decent wage but does he really earn enough for this :

Mortgage - high I would imagine
Bills - gas, electric, water, council tax (they do live on an exclusive estate so not cheap lol ;)
2 x lease cars & fuel
2 x top of range mobile phone contracts
Sky telly (I imagine they have this)
2 x nursery fees 2 days per week
2 x gym member ship PLUS 2 x creche places couple (minimum) times per week
Food, eating out, coffees almost daily
endless clothes, designer (cough cough) bags, trainers etc for Nicola
multiple clothes, coat, shoe purchases for the boy's
Regular weekends away - home and abroad
holidays abroad
Decorating/new furniture etc

ETA - clothes for Chris and also toys for the boys and endless softball/days out/ treats etc

I would say even 2 x very good wages coming in would struggle to pay all those outgoings every month......
She must spend at least 20k on yogurt a month 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has mentioned her moods relating to PMS before. She put in her caption that she doesn’t see a lot mentioned about perimenopause yet that’s the newest thing I keep seeing about on insta so feel she is just trying to latch on to that. She’s at the age where this could actually be happening to her & could actually really up her engagement as it’s actually something relatable to people her age. I’ve thought for months she is probably heading towards the menopause so this is no surprise that she is no talking about this. Plus somebody on here called it after her bedtime videos the other night. I’m 37 & even discussed with my husband the other night about perimenopause etc as it’s something I need to find out more about but there is no way you will catch me engaging with fopperholic about it

Reactions: 9
I have had to unfollow after last couple of days. Her talking about her grandad whilst naked in bed, was distasteful and attention seeking, she begs for engagement like we are depriving her income, get a paid job like the rest of us. Yes she has twins but I'm sick of her keep telling that. She is not superior than anyone else, everyone's life is handwork especially with kids that aren't twins. Time to give it up Nikki, enjoy your children whilst they are young as they grow up far too quick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely agree with what lots of you have said, to me it sounds like she’s looking for a get out clause for behaving like an hole essentially! Not belittling genuine mental health or physical health issues at all, but I think the only issue she would potentially have is a personality disorder. Either that or she is just a total douche. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.