Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't get lips done.

And, gets botox, filler, facials, treatments, expensive skincare yet has weird vertical wrinkles on her cheeks, what's that about?
OMG...the state of her!!!! 50 shades of tangerine and deflated balloons where her lips should be. Also I thought she went to the hairdressers last week? cant tell... what a waste of time and money YET AGAIN

Imagine thinking that this is a good look for your grandad's funeral...she has aged herself very fast! I can tell you right now if I, or my siblings or cousins were to get anything done to our faces like that or get anything injected into us other than for medical reasons, the first people to tell us how disappointed they are would be my grandparents...

Reactions: 9
Surely working on your engagement would mean working on your pathetically B O R I N G content !!
It’s very important to me….. yeah the 💰 is
D60E71FE-8F1A-40C0-8E22-58809286FDA8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely working on your engagement would mean working on your pathetically B O R I N G content !!
It’s very important to me….. yeah the 💰 is View attachment 1145373
OH FFS NIKKI RYAN COACHING FOPPERHOLIC...BEGGING FOR ENGAGEMENT IS LOW!!! PATHETIC FROM A LIFECOACH...isn't the first rule not to care what other people think? (my friend is a lifecoach and she always posts not to worry or care about what other people think) or did you fail that module?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because tattle told her she was a chav 🤣🤣

I don't care who has what in their house in all honesty, I'm deffo an each to their own. But it's absolutely hilarious because it's her and she thinks she's hot tit on a stick, when she's just smelly cat tit in a litter tray
She’s still a chav. She could have the most expensive sofa from barker and stonehouse which is this…
18ACB75E-D580-42CB-86D7-97FAA995BB13.jpeg

She would still be a chav just with nearly £8k more debt for Chris and his parents to pay off. 😂😂😂
Or her grandad from his lifes work. 🪦💰💳🪦

Who doesn’t ask the company to treat the sofa if you don’t want it damaged? Get it treated with a few cans of Scotchgard Fopps. You beggu witch!

Reactions: 9
Wtf!!!! Begging for likes! I’m working on my engagement!!! How about you get a skill that means people will naturally engage!!! Working on your engagement is that a job now? What a load of tit ! She’s so bad at this! Please like me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't get lips done.

And, gets botox, filler, facials, treatments, expensive skincare yet has weird vertical wrinkles on her cheeks, what's that about?
That's sun damage I'd say. She's got it on her chest too. I bet she'll have a full face lift one of these days. When she can afford it anyway, she still has to pay for her tits which she's stopped going on about

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few people have commented on the pics of the boys eating their ice creams in the park in their pj's ;) Some saying that Otherson looks taller and bigger than Faverson - I bet she won't like that...... how dare one of my children grown at a different rate to the other .. they are twins they should do everything at the same time ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf!!!! Begging for likes! I’m working on my engagement!!! How about you get a skill that means people will naturally engage!!! Working on your engagement is that a job now? What a load of tit ! She’s so bad at this! Please like me
If she was professional and consistent on her approach to social media (and life in general with Fopps) she would have engaged people naturally.
Her arrogance and attitude have led to her poor engagement. She’s thick as mince…she could do a big standard SWOT analysis on her “job” and see why she’s failing.

64CD9909-15F1-4EB0-98DC-789E2351CF05.jpeg

She could do a quick Google and use something like the one above.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A few people have commented on the pics of the boys eating their ice creams in the park in their pj's ;) Some saying that Otherson looks taller and bigger than Faverson - I bet she won't like that...... how dare one of my children grown at a different rate to the other .. they are twins they should do everything at the same time ;)
They do look like they are wearing their pjs. They look ridiculous. what is wrong with a plain pair of joggers (matching if she must) and two different primark tshirts? she hates dressing them like normal kids... I don't get why you would dress boys in patterned leggings...because they look like pyjamas on boys

Reactions: 10
When's the last time she did a paid advert? I wonder if channel mum have dropper her? She's still on their page but they take absolutely ages to update their website.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because tattle told her she was a chav 🤣🤣

I don't care who has what in their house in all honesty, I'm deffo an each to their own. But it's absolutely hilarious because it's her and she thinks she's hot tit on a stick, when she's just smelly cat tit in a litter tray
Omg @ChubClubThug your quote has killed me 😂😂 🐈 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s basically shitting herself that she’s gonna gain weight! I bet she’s a right dick around that time, the fact she gets angry. Bet she’s vile
Awaiting Mad Mazza post on PMDD
Ooo Nicola I haven’t had that oooo I just ask your Dad too , will get some when I next go shopping , great ideas you are soo cleaver ! Hope Chris ok 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.