Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
SW have been made aware of Nikki Ryan and the mindset page / sw hashtags . I got a reply to say it has been forwarded onto the relevant department as they don’t want to be associated with her if she is unqualified. They also said this was a misuse of their brand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

lexiloo

VIP Member
Im surprised Mazza hasn't bought it :LOL: "ooh i'll ask dad if we can buy it Nicola, it looks so trendy in your house i'd love it in mine, it's so kind of you to include the wobbly lamp too, where did you get the cushions from i've not seen those before, you'll have to show me where to find them when we go shopping"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jemimah

Fopperholic #95 aka Blazerholic referencing her 'size 8' bum, begging for engagement and not just from her mum.

(Credit to whoever it was that came up with Blazerholic cos I love it 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

swipe_up

VIP Member
Of all the clothes Nikki Ryan has, and that's a lot! What is she thinking wearing this blazer and jeans combo and those shoes! 😳 I have no words 🤐

Apart from who had the boys whilst she was at church earlier this evening? Can't have been Mazza, or her Dad, sister, brother etc unless Chris stayed home with them 🤔

Edit to add... Liking her posts from her Coaching Page 😐
When you have a family party at 12 and a shift at Pontins at 6

She looks a right tit

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They are the least twin looking kids I've ever seen in my life. I wouldn't even put them as brothers if I had to pick them out separately. Yet she treats them like matching bookends. What a dickhead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jemi85

VIP Member
The boys were still awake at 8pm but IT’S FINE!

It absolutely is not fine and I am here for it 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
One of the mums in my kids school is a bit of a fopperbollox ....she does the nursery drop off in her Range Rover and parks where we can all see it. She is deffo a fan of botox, fillers and hair extensions. Never goes to pick up time looking homeless in her joggers (like me😄)
We were at a kids party on the weekend and she was there, with all her long blonde hair extensions curled, fresh nails, wearing a gucci belt. I'm sure all the 3-4 year olds appreciated her efforts 🤣 she clearly seems to gravitate towards the people she thinks has money, she doesn't take any notice of the other parents. I'm all for nice things, make up and taking care of yourself but I also know a snob when I see one 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 30

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion.
Fopperholic #95 marriage on the rocks, desperately trying to get her narcissism excused by the docs

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought super strength/double strength/quadruple strength etc squash just means you use less as it's stronger in smaller quantities 🤔 not like Fopperholic still having more of it in her glass than the amount of water!
Thikki Nikki strikes again. Who remembers when she was gifted (pr sampled 🙄) some quick dry towels for the boy’s😉? She thought she’d be able to dry the boy’s faster after swimming 🤡🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone local pretend they want to buy it to have a nose🤣🤣🤣 they turn up and say nah, a bit footballers wives for me 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She doesn't love helping people at all, she loves that it will make her look a good person and that people will think she's great. She's not. She's a mega arsehole. It's like people who share all the good deeds they do on fb. Fuck off with your begs for pats on the head!!

• Heart