Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. She’s such a bleeping moron. I have PMDD and it is not just feeling “a bit off”. She’s not raising awareness, she’s making light of a life changing clinical diagnosis that some of us have to deal with. Without meds, I’d certainly not be here now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A close friend was diagnosed. It’s not just feeling a bit more PMS it’s horrendous for the sufferer. You certainly wouldn’t be posting on social media daily, gym, parks, hairdressers, shopping etc if you really had it. It causes difficulty with social interactions, severe irrational aggression, paranoia & can lead to suicidal tendencies. She’s way out of the scope of her knowledge and will now have all her followers self diagnosing coz they were ‘a bit off’ this month

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree with @Justwishfulthinking about it all being a bandwagon ploy to justify her awful behaviour, she’s blogged for years about being a nasty and angry if things don’t go her way. And like @ChubClubThug said, she has issues with getting older and not being the attractive, slim, glamorous blonde anymore and it’s killing her! I bet she has daily witch fits and this is just a way of excusing it! I pity those poor boys growing up around her toxic mindset.

eta - sending lots of love and hugs to all of you who are genuinely suffering with this, it sounds absolutely horrendous, and this is what bugs me with people like her, self diagnosing something just for likes and engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A close friend was diagnosed. It’s not just feeling a bit more PMS it’s horrendous for the sufferer. You certainly wouldn’t be posting on social media daily, gym, parks, hairdressers, shopping etc if you really had it. It causes difficulty with social interactions, severe irrational aggression, paranoia & can lead to suicidal tendencies. She’s way out of the scope of her knowledge and will now have all her followers self diagnosing coz they were ‘a bit off’ this month
Absolutely this. When I was diagnosed I genuinely felt the world was going to end for a week or so before my period arrived. It was debilitating

Reactions: 11
She’ll be gutted that Holly Willoughby is talking about menopause & peri menopause on this morning today. She’ll have a hissy fit she wasn’t called in as the subject matter expert 🤓

• Haha
Absolutely this. When I was diagnosed I genuinely felt the world was going to end for a week or so before my period arrived. It was debilitating
She really is a dangerous woman. It also takes months to get diagnosed and a lot of fighting it being brushed off as depression

Reactions: 12
It probably is a decent wage but does he really earn enough for this :

Mortgage - high I would imagine
Bills - gas, electric, water, council tax (they do live on an exclusive estate so not cheap lol ;)
2 x lease cars & fuel
2 x top of range mobile phone contracts
Sky telly (I imagine they have this)
2 x nursery fees 2 days per week
2 x gym member ship PLUS 2 x creche places couple (minimum) times per week
Food, eating out, coffees almost daily
endless clothes, designer (cough cough) bags, trainers etc for Nicola
multiple clothes, coat, shoe purchases for the boy's
Regular weekends away - home and abroad
holidays abroad
Decorating/new furniture etc

ETA - clothes for Chris and also toys for the boys and endless softball/days out/ treats etc

I would say even 2 x very good wages coming in would struggle to pay all those outgoings every month......
I think she scrimps on water. She’s said previously she does 4 loads of washing a week and we all know she doesn’t wash her fanny before a smear test 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure how well her life coach venture will work out (she has a passion about transforming mindset apparently) when she dismisses CBT. She states she's not convinced at all by that! Does she even know what it is?

Also, saying that she is never depressed, anxious or feeling low is just ridiculous. How is she going to relate to people who come to her for help?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm not sure how well her life coach venture will work out (she has a passion about transforming mindset apparently) when she dismisses CBT. She states she's not convinced at all by that! Does she even know what it is?

Also, saying that she is never depressed, anxious or feeling low is just ridiculous. How is she going to relate to people who come to her for help?
Does the stupid witch not realise that extreme anger and being highly strung is a major symptom of depression?! She's an ignorant bastard I can't believe she's trying to set herself up as a life coach and then she comes out with those whoppers. Speechless 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does the stupid witch not realise that extreme anger and being highly strung is a major symptom of depression?! She's an ignorant bastard I can't believe she's trying to set herself up as a life coach and then she comes out with those whoppers. Speechless 🤯🤯🤯🤯
The more she posts the more I think she literally is as thick as tit… how the duck she thinks she is capable of being a life coach is beyond me… it’d be like taking flying lesson from an Ostrich.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She missed a possible third reason for all these symptoms..... she's hungry and her body is telling her. Grab a big greasy fry up rather than a microwave omelette 🤮, a few full fat cokes, an actual sub from subway and chinese for tea and see how you feel

Reactions: 24
I was just about to say this! Depression can appear as aggression and extreme anger like you say, I'd imagine she would be a prime case for these displays considering she 'doesn't get down/doesn't let herself cry etc etc' well it's coming out one way or another and hers is clearly anger!
And to dismiss CBT or mediation, who does she think she is? She doesn't like these as they are 'weak' options in her opinion, she's already said she's too strong for PND and wants to resolve it herself without help.
It's actually quite sad, I do wonder if she's had underlying PND?

Reactions: 13
That speech today about loving helping people. What you did was human nikki, not some grand act of kindness. Get over yourself. More like that man was keeping you from getting into the gym fast enough so you helped him to speed him up.

Reactions: 12
Oh do duck off Nicola that you helped someone at a car parking machine. If you’ve helped someone and then post about it on SM then it’s about you and not the act. I work in patient services for the NHS and get to help people all day long (sometimes get shouted at too), I get paid proper money and don’t have to sponge or do swipe ups or jump out of jelly pots. Maybe you should try getting a real job and some purpose in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s probably getting in a rage all the time because she can’t fit in her size 8s or XS because she isn’t that size! She clearly had a hissy fit before her brothers party as I expect that atrocious blazer & jeans outfit was all she could fit into. If she bought clothes that fit her she’d look and feel so much better but she’s too fixated on what the label says and what she weighed at various stages of her life.

I think she’s already knocking the life coaching on the head. It’s too much work for her. Although I’d love to know who her case studies are and what they’ve received from her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.