Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all she needed to do was purchase new covers for the sofa she already had and get rid of the tat. she spend for the sake of it. they don't even sit in there so whats the point

Reactions: 11
all she needed to do was purchase new covers for the sofa she already had and get rid of the tat. she spend for the sake of it. they don't even sit in there so whats the point
Because tattle told her she was a chav 🤣🤣

I don't care who has what in their house in all honesty, I'm deffo an each to their own. But it's absolutely hilarious because it's her and she thinks she's hot tit on a stick, when she's just smelly cat tit in a litter tray

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We've had our brown leather sofas since my kids were small..... think youngest was 18 months - she's 20 this year...... we are now due to change it but one of the sofa's is still like brand new so that wil be gifted the other is wrecked ... 18 years so 3 kids, 2 adults and endless guests sitting on it ! I can't decide what to go for when we do re-decorate but I can tell you now it won't be crushed velvet and silver !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s bought a scrapper….how does a blonde with brains not know how to strip a wall or roll some paint on it??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We've had our brown leather sofas since my kids were small..... think youngest was 18 months - she's 20 this year...... we are now due to change it but one of the sofa's is still like brand new so that wil be gifted the other is wrecked ... 18 years so 3 kids, 2 adults and endless guests sitting on it ! I can't decide what to go for when we do re-decorate but I can tell you now it won't be crushed velvet and silver !
She was about 3 years behind the crushed velvet trend too 🤣

• Haha
Why would you buy beige sofas to immediately ask what can be used to protect them? unless she's planning on shrink wrapping them then it's only throws or scotch guard and surely the place she bought it from advised about that? we've bought a couple of sofas in the time ours have been kids and we've always had the sales patter of protecting them against spills and stains, have to say it was well worth paying for the scotch guard as things did just wipe off but we weren't daft enough to buy beige soft furnishings when our twins were three.

Because tattle told her she was a chav 🤣🤣

I don't care who has what in their house in all honesty, I'm deffo an each to their own. But it's absolutely hilarious because it's her and she thinks she's hot tit on a stick, when she's just smelly cat tit in a litter tray
It’s because she thinks she’s so grand, with her sparkly wall, grey velour sofa ( soon to be beige ), her office, her kitchen island and oven in the extension … it’s all so tacky because it’s all done for show

Her latest story/post….screams desperation and she isn’t even bothered!!

Guys I’m really working on my engagement so I NEEEED you to like/comment/share for me! I also NEED you to tell me your go to ice cream? Wtf. Anything for interaction 😂🙄

• Haha
Ours are years old too … Black leather absolutely totally wrecked what with the 4 children now grown and the grandkids bouncing on them and our cats have used them as scratch posts 😂 I got some really nice fitted covers for them that go on if anyone is visiting but other than that I don’t see the point in buying new only for a cat to wreck it with their claws within a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's a bloody slob anyway always wearing shoes in the house so I doubt she's that worried about protecting the new sofas, probably just an excuse to keep the kids out of her living room

Reactions: 14
Her latest story/post….screams desperation and she isn’t even bothered!!

Guys I’m really working on my engagement so I NEEEED you to like/comment/share for me! I also NEED you to tell me your go to ice cream? Wtf. Anything for interaction 😂🙄
She’s working on her engagement because her followers are bought … she really is a vapid c%nt.

• Haha
It’s because she thinks she’s so grand, with her sparkly wall, grey velour sofa ( soon to be beige ), her office, her kitchen island and oven in the extension … it’s all so tacky because it’s all done for show
The wallpaper 🤣😵💫 she really did have fanny flutters over that. She kept repeating how expensive it was ... absolutely no difference in what you get in B&M! It's lovely if you're an 8 year old girl 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The wallpaper 🤣😵💫 she really did have fanny flutters over that. She kept repeating how expensive it was ... absolutely no difference in what you get in B&M! It's lovely if you're an 8 year old girl 🥴
She honestly is like a broken record … she has to tell you how expensive everything is or exclusive etc she’s a modern version of Hyacinth Bucket but without the humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can brag all she likes about how much things cost.....she still didn't have enough cash to move her oven out of her dining room ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she’s bought a scrapper….how does a blonde with brains not know how to strip a wall or roll some paint on it??
My spelling is as bad as nikkis today. She bought a scraper obviously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.