Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread.... great title from @Jemimah

Just seen this on Insta... this is what all Nicola's 'victims' on her mind set page will be doing šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another new thread.... great title from @Jemimah

Just seen this on Insta... this is what all Nicola's 'victims' on her mind set page will be doing šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Another absolute IG melt . This man is a secret fat shamer.

I want to share something but donā€™t know if Iā€™m allowed

Reactions: 15
SW have been made aware of Nikki Ryan and the mindset page / sw hashtags . I got a reply to say it has been forwarded onto the relevant department as they donā€™t want to be associated with her if she is unqualified. They also said this was a misuse of their brand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I had contact with SW about her years ago and while they said they were concerned (specifically about the advice to spray bleach on leftovers) and said she wasnā€™t to post syn values they didnā€™t really seem to do anything further. She still posts syns all the time which is an infringement of their intellectual property but they donā€™t seem to be willing to do anything about her. I really wish they would!! I reckon we should all report her everytime she posts syn values or inappropriate posts tagging SW as they may act if they are bombarded with complaints.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
SW have been made aware of Nikki Ryan and the mindset page / sw hashtags . I got a reply to say it has been forwarded onto the relevant department as they donā€™t want to be associated with her if she is unqualified. They also said this was a misuse of their brand.
Good it's about time she was bought back down to earth.

I hope that they ask her to never mention any of their trademark terms on her pages ever... including slimming world syns etc...all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had contact with SW about her years ago and while they said they were concerned (specifically about the advice to spray bleach on leftovers) and said she wasnā€™t to post syn values they didnā€™t really seem to do anything further. She still posts syns all the time which is an infringement of their intellectual property but they donā€™t seem to be willing to do anything about her. I really wish they would!! I reckon we should all report her everytime she posts syn values or inappropriate posts tagging SW as they may act if they are bombarded with complaints.
If someone wanted to report, how would this someone do it?

Reactions: 12
Saw people talking about Luisa Zissmanā€™s tone death rant and went to look and look what I found!!

8B4A0E75-B048-4C6E-895D-7AF1D913C9A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just went through the contact us section on the website, think I picked Group Customer Services option on the Email Us page
This is what I picked as well - I considered messaging on IG but I wanted to make it official. I feel really strongly about this mindset BS as there is so much potential for her to leave someone who is already vulnerable ( desperate to lose weight / willing to do whatever it takes) in a position that severely affects their life in a negative way. On top of this is the tit groupon course that probably cost her Ā£50 and the fact she canā€™t even be arsed to finish it. I just didnā€™t think SW would be too chuffed to be associated with this ( and said as much) to them .
It is up to them if they donā€™t take any action - itā€™s their own fault if something goes badly wrong and people started getting sued / brought into the situation .

Saw people talking about Luisa Zissmanā€™s tone death rant and went to look and look what I found!!

View attachment 1118712
Is this on her IG? Or Luisa Zissman?

She changed the bio again - 20 years supporting others? To do what? Develop an eating disorder

2B41D11F-4ED4-44E4-AADF-D801BFACF16B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she deleted her comment on Luisaā€™s post now? It was near the top before but I canā€™t see it now..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is what I picked as well - I considered messaging on IG but I wanted to make it official. I feel really strongly about this mindset BS as there is so much potential for her to leave someone who is already vulnerable ( desperate to lose weight / willing to do whatever it takes) in a position that severely affects their life in a negative way. On top of this is the tit groupon course that probably cost her Ā£50 and the fact she canā€™t even be arsed to finish it. I just didnā€™t think SW would be too chuffed to be associated with this ( and said as much) to them .
It is up to them if they donā€™t take any action - itā€™s their own fault if something goes badly wrong and people started getting sued / brought into the situation .

Is this on her IG? Or Luisa Zissman?

She changed the bio again - 20 years supporting others? To do what? Develop an eating disorder

View attachment 1118791
It was on Luisaā€™s but looks like sheā€™s dirty deleted which is suspish as when I posted it here it had been up for 11 hours and then I post it and she suddenly deletes it?? Could she make it anymore obvious she reads here constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s such a sneaky sod as the way sheā€™s put that in her bio makes it seem like sheā€™s had 20 years supporting people via her ā€œcoachingā€. On another note Iā€™m so glad she managed to squeeze a lovely relaxing massage in for herself tonight, god knows she needs it after working so many hours doing such important stuff and having her kids on her own all day every dayā€¦ šŸ˜‰ What an inspirational mother šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.