Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it can’t be mental health as Nicki is SO SO SO SO SO strong and positive she could never possibly suffer from mental health issues.

Another vote for peri menopause, an excuse for more tit content about ‘what I eat in a day when I’m in peri menopause’ and more googled quotes and stats.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’ speech about her grandads funeral was awful. Why she thinks anyone wants to know about it, she looks so wooden!
decorating the lounge isn’t a hard job! I’ve done our lounge bedroom and hall solo! Moves And built any new furniture myself! Cos my husband is paralysed! I have no choice but toget on with it! It’s not perfect by any means ( don’t look at the celling 🙈🙈🤣🤣) but I did! She is just lazy! I wouldn’t wish my life on any One but maybe her….she wouldn’t last a day! Puttin someone else before you. We are on benefits but our lives look better than hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A think a lot of that is a filter( or preset if you are Nikki 😂), she definitely has had something done to her lips but them being that big, is which ever filter she has used.
I was thinking they looked like they'd grown a lot in the last few days, she can't deny the use of fillers or filters now surely?

If her news on how she's feeling is anything to do with a collaboration then she's shameful, I've seen a few z-list huns promoting the monthly vitamin service that costs a small fortune or maybe she's going to be pushing something to do with perimenopause like an app or supplements which is wrong if so as i've never once seen her mention anything of the sort, i've just started HRT after having a list of symptoms and a rough few months thinking I had something wrong with me that all along was lack of estrogen, i've done a lot of research, found some amazing insta accounts to follow and felt confident I knew what was wrong and made an informed choice, if this douche thinks she can jump on a bandwagon like that after never even hinting she was going though anything like this then she needs banning from SM once and for all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That would make my year and we're only in March 🤣🤣
Maybe she’s got Covid. 😂😂😂 anyway, yeah I suspect as someone very astutely said, @lexiloo ETA 👍 it’s lead up to an #ad. She’s done that before.

Just watched her stories…..and the decorators won’t be impressed with having another days work just thrown in 😂😂😂 well, they won’t care but obviously gonna cost more 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She might be feeling a bit off as she's lost 420 followers in 30 days!

Jokes aside, it's very odd to be filming naked in bed to talk to the public (bots) about a family funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her eating habits really are wrong. She follows so many fitness/online pt/food recipe bloggers and comments on the recipes and foods but still eats the same vile boring tit. It’s so so strange.

Reactions: 10
She is so disgusting. Talking about her grandad's funeral naked in bed and then dropping a load of vague hints about 'something medical' - urgh, I actually despise her.

Reactions: 25
She just can't let anyone else occupy a space in her head for 2 seconds, without her own wants and needs invading. She is selfish to the core. She is only concerned with how things make her feel. She will say she feels terrible about something or someone, then in the same breath starts going on about herself. That's a true narcissist.

Reactions: 25
She puts a filter called “Glowing goddess”, as she lays in her bed deep in thought about Irish Grandad, words now fail me!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
duck off outta Cov Nicola....... it's warm today but why she dressed like it's middle of summer and SHOCK HORROR is she actually on her own ? I dunno why she has drove from the gym to Coventry to then go home just for the kids to have a bit of a play ? She's weird she really is.... she is essentially going away from home to go back again ... andshe's got a scraper and doing the paper herself ? REALLY ? Hmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha. Good luck Fopps. I have a beige sofa (bought pre child) and even with throws, my daughter has RUINED it
I'm thinking if she is going for creamy/beige sofa then her colour palette will be what they are all doing.. the cream/sage green colour.... because she has no original bone in her body !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.