Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t spend any time in the week with the boys and even at weekends shoves them in the gym crèche!! So unrelatable for a STAY AT HOME MUM!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do it, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See what I did there 😜)
We need a full detailed description haha
She will be annoyed that the boys havnt made the newsletter my nephew has 🤣🤣🤣 I go to her neck of the woods a lot and always on the look out 👀👀 swear I’d make a good spy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be annoyed that the boys havnt made the newsletter my nephew has 🤣🤣🤣 I go to her neck of the woods a lot and always on the look out 👀👀 swear I’d make a good spy lol
Hope that doesn't give away who you are lovely. You know what a nasty cow Nikki Ryan Fopperholic can be x

Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe she denies that she’s had filler in her lips! All the pics posted above ⬆ make it very obvious she has!

Her hands and nails look grubby as duck.... and sorry if anyone likes them nails but she's 41 ... neon pink with little hearts.... are you 10 Nicola ? those rings look like they've never been cleaned since she had them !

Reactions: 16
Her hands and nails look grubby as duck.... and sorry if anyone likes them nails but she's 41 ... neon pink with little hearts.... are you 10 Nicola ? those rings look like they've never been cleaned since she had them !
She comes across really grubby. She acts all high and mighty but the reality is she needs a good scrub!

• Haha
This gem is one of my all time faves for showing how much she edits her pictures, even the supposed "after" pic is filtered and face tuned to hell #catfish #twatfish

View attachment 1056941
Wow in that before picture she looks so old & tired. I’m 4 years younger & she looks about 15 years older than me. For a SAHM who has kids who sleep well she looks so tired once she has “no” make up on

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t spend any time in the week with the boys and even at weekends shoves them in the gym crèche!! So unrelatable for a STAY AT HOME MUM!
Is that what she was hanging about in the stairwell for? She’s more like a babysitter than a mother to those boys. She’s raising them bratty because she needs them to entertain her x

Reactions: 11
Is that what she was hanging about in the stairwell for? She’s more like a babysitter than a mother to those boys. She’s raising them bratty because she needs them to entertain her x
Yes babysitter vibes for sure or the part time nanny aged 19 that really wants to be out with her mates and can't stand children. To me that's how she comes across like she absolutely hates children before and since becoming a mother she still comes across the same. Even with her nephew she isn't natural as an aunt

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes babysitter vibes for sure or the part time nanny aged 19 that really wants to be out with her mates and can't stand children. To me that's how she comes across like she absolutely hates children before and since becoming a mother she still comes across the same. Even with her nephew she isn't natural as an aunt
You’ve nailed it here! She’s an idiot she really is x

I saw her on Friday, her face is so 'over' worked it's ridiculous! Her legs and ass....size 12 every day of the week!! No way a size 8! Why lie??? Does she not realise at 41 she needs to be relatable and stop chasing the audiences of 20 somethings? Of course she would declare me a troll but I'm really not! I'm the same age and quite frankly think she looks like the biggest chav out there! Grow up Nicola and stop pretending this is your job!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I saw her on Friday, her face is so 'over' worked it's ridiculous! Her legs and ass....size 12 every day of the week!! No way a size 8! Why lie??? Does she not realise at 41 she needs to be relatable and stop chasing the audiences of 20 somethings? Of course she would declare me a troll but I'm really not! I'm the same age and quite frankly think she looks like the biggest chav out there! Grow up Nicola and stop pretending this is your job!!
Honestly she needs to pick a lane because at the moment the only thing she is consist at is palming her kids of, catfishing/over filtering her pics and making tit dated content.

She is so obsessed with stuff that aren’t important once you mature…weight on scales, size of house, Range Rover car, beauty treatments etc.

She says in one of her videos that her ex partner who she was with on/off for 10 years died. Has that not put thing into perspective in any way?! Clearly not.

Reactions: 18
Honestly she needs to pick a lane because at the moment the only thing she is consist at is palming her kids of, catfishing/over filtering her pics and making tit dated content.

She is so obsessed with stuff that aren’t important once you mature…weight on scales, size of house, Range Rover car, beauty treatments etc.

She says in one of her videos that her ex partner who she was with on/off for 10 years died. Has that not put thing into perspective in any way?! Clearly not.
Omg is that Barry White? I'm sure she was in the sw magazine with him. Why would you mention an ex you don't have children with when you're apparently happily married? Sounds off to me 🥴

Surely a ten year relationship that was on and off isn’t a long term relationship? I wonder for what reason they were on and off? I can’t imagine Nikki ever admitting that she had been dumped!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Barry is dead as I found him online ages ago and he still seems to be alive according to his linkedin (fairly recent promotion). When was the above video recorded?

Her timelines never add up. She’d be 100 if she had actually done all the things she talks about. I expect the 10 year on and off relationship overlaps with the three years with Barry and accounts for the age 21- 31. She then met Chris about 32/33 didn’t she and “latched” on immediately?!

• Heart
Did anyone notice when she was talking to the boys under the stairs yesterday she said about trolls and the said a sneaky “you get a lot of trolls on Instagram, don’t you!”
Why would she say that to her kids?! If it’s that bad Flopps, leave Instagram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.