Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice when she was talking to the boys under the stairs yesterday she said about trolls and the said a sneaky “you get a lot of trolls on Instagram, don’t you!”
Why would she say that to her kids?! If it’s that bad Flopps, leave Instagram.

yes and the irony is ..the ONLY TROLL proven to be related to Nikki Ryan Fopperholic's SM accounts is actually Nikki herself. She has trolled followers who have had genuine questions and concerns by contacting them directly with nasty intent i.e. trolled them

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it sad that her 3 year old boys know what Instagram is.
Wholeheartedly agree. She'll probably try and get them to do a YouTube channel so they can try and become the next Vlad & Nicky 🙄 she's sick in the head. I can just see her as the pushy parent trying to live her dreams through them

Reactions: 17
I've read this a couple of times now and I can't understand it. Did she have drinks? Did she want drinks? Did she have alot of coffee? Was she glad she stayed up until 2:30am or that the boys got up at 7am? The boys getting up at 7am is later than she has been posting (5:55am) but she's still moaning about it. 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've read this a couple of times now and I can't understand it. Did she have drinks? Did she want drinks? Did she have alot of coffee? Was she glad she stayed up until 2:30am or that the boys got up at 7am? The boys getting up at 7am is later than she has been posting (5:55am) but she's still moaning about it. 🙈
What I concluded mainly from this is that despite her mother grieving the loss of her father she had a houseful of people to entertain and Nicola was too tight to get a cab home... why not invite everyone to her house and let her parents stay over .. you know treat them... pamper her mother... she is nothing but a spoilt selfish bleep...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"A couple of Hendricks and cucumber". Just say you had a couple of gins. It's like when she has wine, she always has to say which wine she had.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
how I read it was how sad!

Yesterday my parents came over and in the end stayed for a curry with me and my partner they left at 10.30! My partner and me then had time together until about 1am. My little one (he isn’t his dad) woke at 6.30am. Am I knackered today yes, am I moaning no because it’s my own doing 🤷🏻‍♀️

today is a chilled day of films and he is playing playdoh while I do washing and drink coffee! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"A couple of Hendricks and cucumber". Just say you had a couple of gins. It's like when she has wine, she always has to say which wine she had.
She think she sounds classy when in fact she sounds like a pretentious prick..... which is what she is !! and saying the wine.... not sure Jam Shed is a classy one......

Lets see what she does today - it's absolutely pissing down in warwickshire and blowing a hooley - bet she still drags them poor little fuckers out all over the place !

Wonder if Mazza was on SW friendly breakfast duty this morning....... I'd say poor Mazza but as she's such an enabler I have little sympathy !

I don’t get her latest story? ‘We can still be friends Hendricks’ she said she had two? ‘Can you see the beer bottles’ - is she pissed?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get her latest story? ‘We can still be friends Hendricks’ she said she had two? ‘Can you see the beer bottles’ - is she pissed?

Well Mazza has a much nicer, classier kitchen that Nicola...... I doubt Mazza has her oven in the dining room ! 😂 😂 😂

Nicola's stories make no sense whatsoever..... she's just trying to be relatable and she's so not !

ETA... PS - her numbers are dropping by the hour .... it's so heartwarming to see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said can you see the beer bottles had to watch it twice to clock them & that’s not many beer bottles for I presume, Chris, her to in law & dad. When ever she has a drink she makes out like she has been on some big bender!!

• Haha
She just wanted to brag about the kitchen 🙄 would she have done that if it was a wooden 20 year old one? to show the poxy bottle of gin? Nah, would she hell

Reactions: 16
I feel like mazza has had a new kitchen fitted and this was Nikkis way off showing it off. Why start filming from the fake flowers (identical to the tacky ones she also has), if it wasn’t to show off the kitchen.

I wonder if it’s her grandads funeral today and that’s why they stayed over.

Reactions: 15
That's Lovely fake marble there. my husband is sells marble and knows his stuff, they sell very high end ( they have furnished some top private London clubs, had Attenborough, Tom Holland, gosh, so many celebs in...sorry I sound like a braggy fopps, I'm just saying that he knows his marble and sells the best- wish we were rich enough to have it in our home lol) and one look at that marble and he said it's fake, cheapest of the cheap, they deal with that material for decking out low end chain restaurant table in wholesale but never have it in their yard as it's so bad! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So her little miracles slept at mad Mazza house, in their replicated bedroom that Fopps insisted on having.No wonder everyone is confused, including me

• Haha
Wholeheartedly agree. She'll probably try and get them to do a YouTube channel so they can try and become the next Vlad & Nicky 🙄 she's sick in the head. I can just see her as the pushy parent trying to live her dreams through them
Omg don’t. My kid loves that kids Diana show. You’ve made a good point tho, I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries this. It will go down like a lead balloon because the miracles are deadpan and ordinary

Reactions: 10
Omg don’t. My kid loves that kids Diana show. You’ve made a good point tho, I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries this. It will go down like a lead balloon because the miracles are deadpan and ordinary
My 3 year old watches it too that's how I know about them 🤣 as well as that little tit Ryan! They are awful! She would totally push for the Law Law show 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if it’s her grandads funeral today and that’s why they stayed over.
Nope she's dragged them to a play centre because she couldn't possibly go home and find them something to play with or heavens forbid she actually spent quality time with them on her own.

• Sad
Nope she's dragged them to a play centre because she couldn't possibly go home and find them something to play with or heavens forbid she actually spent quality time with them on her own.
The problem is she's made a rod for her own back by being out constantly. The Boys don't know how to play and stay at home as they are rarely in. They must be in debt up to their eye balls with all the trips out and new blazers and coats she buys. She seemed so much happier before she had her miracles. That, let's face it she only had because she couldn't and she gets everything she wants does our Nicola.

We’re heading to Birmingham in a couple weeks for an event…I’ve just convinced the husband to detour via Hatton on the way home because our 3 yo will “love it…plus I want to Fopperholic-Spot!” 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.