Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she was never out the house this much before she had the boys, I’m sure she used to be a lot more content being at home. She acts like she takes the boys out for there benefit but it isn’t it’s all for her benefit & god knows how she can afford it all. So many people this year are worrying about money especially with the cost of everything increasing & she is just constantly bragging about buying clothes & taking the kids to club. God knows what she spends on the twins to go little kickers, nursery, potentially crèche fees while she in the gym, then her monthly gym membership, plus i presume a yearly pass to Hatton, her subscription to twins set twit, & then all the adhoc visits to soft plays, trampoline parks & then what she spends on clothes on top of that. No way is she making enough through Insta to pay for this so Chris has got to be funding a lot of it. I’m the main bread winner & my hubby works 3 shifts a week but if he spent like that I would be fuming!

Reactions: 20
It can't be all of that or she'd be flouncing around like she did with her mother's kitchen 🙄
mazza has had a new kitchen and nicola is green with envy.

It’s a lovely kitchen but there is no way that’s her old home like she claims. Cos it then contradicts all her stories of her old homes.

Reactions: 12
mazza has had a new kitchen and nicola is green with envy.

It’s a lovely kitchen but there is no way that’s her old home like she claims. Cos it then contradicts all her stories of her old homes.
Her mother's house looks like a new build to me? They deffo weren't a thing when she was a kid

Reactions: 10
Her mother's house looks like a new build to me? They deffo weren't a thing when she was a kid
Exactly. There was some blogs where see the outside and it’s deffo new build estate. She is so pretentious she fucks up all the time.

She could show it off and be happy for her mum. Claiming her old bedroom is there? Was that the bedroom after you split up with Barry Fopps?

I found this video and it’s awful to watch.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. There was some blogs where see the outside and it’s deffo new build estate. She is so pretentious she fucks up all the time.

She could show it off and be happy for her mum. Claiming her old bedroom is there? Was that the bedroom after you split up with Barry Fopps?

Maybe her parent's had to get an extension as they are raising two toddlers now

• Haha
wtf is her post. I’m really nit going to take any form of parenting advice from a part time stay but not stay at home mum. Telling me how I should praise them. If I’m proud of my child I’ll tell them that!

A shout out to her “good. Friend” who she very rarely mentions and lives 83 miles away?!
Nope Prikki, she are shitting followers out of your protein stinking arse and are desperate to recoup some. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Whatever she's holding up looks like a ball bag 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is going on with her mouth in those stories!! She’s absolutely fucked her face up!!

Reactions: 12
When will she realise people don’t want to read sanctimonious essays on Instagram! As a “professional” you'd think she’d have realised this by now?!

Reactions: 16
Again, getting it wrong. Those points she's shared would be aimed at an older child. A 3 year old wouldn't really understand half of that. Deffo a copy and paste job.

More age appropriate things and keep it simple:

Well done!
Thank you!
I like *insert a compliment about your child, can be absolutely anything*
Be kind and helpful
Be gentle with little ones and animals
Help tidy up
Be a friend
Kind hands at all times
Be patient
If something makes you sad say no/stop
Always ask for help if you need it

These are some of the things I've always told my son and now my 3 year old, and the little one gets reward stickers nearly everyday at nursery

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.