Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always blames the change in looks on ageing but it’s not that!!! I’ve not aged like that in ten years. My eye shape and face shape hasn’t changed, I just look the same but a bit older. Why doesn’t she say I’ve had a lot of Botox and fillers (pseudo fillers whatever she pretends they are) it’s not ageing that’s done that.

Reactions: 14
Scrolling tattle whilst waiting for something to cook for dinner out of leftovers and was thinking she would probably throw out leftovers rather than make them into another meal. Yet she is such a budget mum according to the sun. That still cracks me up.

We had chilli with rice last night and I cant be arsed to cook tonight as I've had a long drive home due to a diversion and im so tired so my partner is having a jacket potato with leftover chilli and cheese and I've made myself chilli rolls with the sausage roll maker... They smell so good right now. She would twitch at that thought of the carbs and calories... But I'm sick of throwing uneaten leftovers away. So this year I refuse to do it. I bet she throws out so much food
She never has leftovers as her portions are sooooo tiny!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
more dull house stuff the same as everyone else on ‘insta’ 🙄 don’t think she’s ever had a original thought!

Reactions: 10
what is this 'sausage roll maker' you speak off ? that sure sounds like a 'bit of me'...... I love a left over chilli - tastes so good.... we put chilli or left over spag bol in wraps.... cover in cheese and bake in the oven - like burritos ! YUM x
It was around £15 from Aldi. Will try and find a link...we love it.

"Ambiano Sausage Roll Maker - ALDI UK" https://www.aldi.co.uk/ambiano-sausage-roll-maker/p/714817538506600

looks like Aldi are sold out online but mine still has them in-store not sure if Amazon sell them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just did a video to send to my friend of me in a new dress (havnt got a full mirror n irs easier than taking loads of pics) and I felt like a right tit lol could never be a influencer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was around £15 from Aldi. Will try and find a link...we love it.

"Ambiano Sausage Roll Maker - ALDI UK" https://www.aldi.co.uk/ambiano-sausage-roll-maker/p/714817538506600

looks like Aldi are sold out online but mine still has them in-store not sure if Amazon sell them.
Can just imagine Fopps trying to frantically make a sausage roll with a mixture of the following…

37BD5D15-91EF-4175-94C6-3CD8175806C2.jpeg

She always blames the change in looks on ageing but it’s not that!!! I’ve not aged like that in ten years. My eye shape and face shape hasn’t changed, I just look the same but a bit older. Why doesn’t she say I’ve had a lot of Botox and fillers (pseudo fillers whatever she pretends they are) it’s not ageing that’s done that.
The thing is if she was just honest about her real face people wouldn’t have anything to say. It’s how she filters and creates this false version of herself. Wonder if this is linked to her thinking if she visualises something it will be come a reality.

672E6820-9089-43F2-92EC-B22AD2552488.jpeg

0728B328-5C91-4CC3-B2DC-D041CAD68C42.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must be a parody account 😂😂😂 says she prefers the shorter style of jumper/top goes on to do a reel with longer tops that she says she prefers 🤔
And what the actual duck is that flasher mac about 😐😆
She posted a similar coat back in March and I’m bringing back something I posted then too… 😂 She seriously fancies herself as an Inspector Gadget type ffs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This gem is one of my all time faves for showing how much she edits her pictures, even the supposed "after" pic is filtered and face tuned to hell #catfish #twatfish

fopps.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This gem is one of my all time faves for showing how much she edits her pictures, even the supposed "after" pic is filtered and face tuned to hell #catfish #twatfish

View attachment 1056941
Jesus christ her face is like an old well used rubber eraser in the before 🥴😳 such a natural beauty....imagine what she'd be like without all the help

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but them boys are little obnoxious brats their voices scream spoilt and attitude in fact I’m actually not sorry, they are just unlikeable

Reactions: 23
I’m always surprised she hasnt had a nose job
She's had the next best thing without all the expense. A non surgical one where they inject a load of fillers into it 🤢 it's a completely different shape to when she married

Reactions: 13
If you let me past’d what English is that!

my sister in law goes to that gym! I’ll have to do a tag along one day 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just loves her Valentine nails ! Well fancy that , must have been worth her “Me time”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saturday morning sitting on the floor of a stairwell at the gym with your kids. I mean, Christ have a bloody morning off Nicola.

So she got her nails done on Thursday night even though she has so much child free time during most days. Also how bogging are her wedding rings?!
6D769871-060C-49D9-9535-9A158AB6A9EE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.