Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even sorry.... That dress is horrendous, doesn't suit her, she looks uncomfortable and awkward 🤢
Its too small for her and the fabrics pulling on her tummy. Hence the weirdly placed clutch.
I reckon she looks so uncomfortable because they'll have had one round of photos where she saw how unflattering the dress looks.
So she has told Chris to retake got all flustered, posed awkwardly trying to hide it.
The reason we had to wait until yesterday, even though she wore on saturday, is because she'll have been editing and filtering it on the flight home.
Still looks tit Nikki.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way he stares into the camera sends shivers down me, proper creepy. They seem so wooden don’t they, like brother and sister rather than a couple 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
The dress is just so cheap looking. I actually feel sorry for her in those pictures because she looks uncomfortable Hense why she’s asked picture one or two

Reactions: 12
Waiting for a delayed train and got an idea for you Nikki...

"how to lose a stone in two minutes By Nikki Ryan Fopperholic"

Step 1 pick a tacky dress

Step 2 sniff yoghurt

Step 3 take a tit photo

Step 4 filter the duck out of it so that you look more like your second cousin than yourself looking a stone slimmer in the face

Step 5 Love yourself

Step 6 love yourself

Step 7 wonder why everyone isn't loving the pics

Step 8 beg people to save your photos so that they know how not to live a sad and fake life

Step 9 add photos to more sm platforms to see if they get any likes there

Step 10 scream at your hubby because your begging has not worked telling him that HE NEEDS TO TAKE YOU ON ANOTHER CHILD FREE BREAK AS THE GRAM PHOTOS WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH even the sex bots cba and she will be expected to have her own kids for the day Wednesday and she can't cope because of the lack of compliments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dress is just so cheap looking. I actually feel sorry for her in those pictures because she looks uncomfortable Hense why she’s asked picture one or two
She has asked pic 1 or 2 in desperate bid for engagement that is all. She doesn't give a tit about her followers or their opinions.
The only exception that gives her fanny flutters is if they validate her with something like 'you look amazing on both hun xx'

Reactions: 15
Someone has commented saying ‘I love how you’ve styled this!’ She hasn’t. She’s wearing the dress as is with a black bag and black shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These two bellends think they’re something special don’t they?!

Chris has obviously decided he’s some kind of artsy photographer. Nikki is more than happy to be his muse. I mean it started in Dubai with heavily pregnant and very naked Nikki on the balcony.

I am surprised she’s allowed the pic in satin dress to be posted showing her really nose and face.

The amount of people sitting make me wonder if they’ve downloaded a new filter app and got carried away. 😂

View attachment 1079272
View attachment 1079273
View attachment 1079275
View attachment 1079277
View attachment 1079278
Chris' deep wrinkles have just disappeared, does she really think her followers are that stupid. And for the record, he isn't 'hot', he's lukewarm at best 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris' deep wrinkles have just disappeared, does she really think her followers are that stupid. And for the record, he isn't 'hot', he's lukewarm at best 🤮
I would say verging on tepid He gives me weirdo vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No videos of the kids this morning…I’m convinced the den was a fake to pretend she didnt just leave them with mad Mazda! She is so fake!

No videos of the kids this morning…I’m convinced the den was a fake to pretend she didnt just leave them with mad Mazda! She is so fake!
Obviously I meant Mazza not Mazda! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If those kids were playing under a table making a den it was at mazza’s house 100% if they were truly under her table she’d have been cackling and screeching at her fave lawlaw to come out and make mummy jump. She’s reached a whole new level of fake with this nonsense!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.