Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not getting sad or having negative emotions is something she has picked up from The Secret. The belief is that if you put out negative energy you will draw in negative energy.
So she believes if she is sad, bad things will happen to her.
So when something terrible happens to nikki, like if she gains a pound she will spend some time looking for any 'negativity' in her life that caused it.

Another belief is you can ask the universe for anything and if you believe it and want it enough it will come true...
She has been manifesting being a successful influencer for around 4 years now, she must lie awake at night wondering why the universe hasn't answered her call.
lol I’m
Is it just me that thinks ’Latch’ by Sam Smith is an odd choice of first dance?
Bit stalker-ish but perfect for money grabbing Fopps…

🎶
Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you
🎶

Reactions: 11
She's totally missed the point of this post?
She’s definitely not the sharpest tool in the box is she? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Which I normally wouldn’t comment on as we all have our different strengths and weaknesses, but it’s the fact she tries to present herself as this brainy blonde with a degree when she does stuff like this (alongside her atrocious grammar)!

Reactions: 19
I looked on social blade and in January 2020 and January 2021 she gained well over 1000 followers each month.

In January 2022 she gained 89 followers, most of which I expect have unfollowed or will do shortly.

Surely the factual data must make her realise it’s time to do something else? Her old lady fashion and confused dieting/exercise is not inspiring anyone!

Reactions: 13
Plastic leggings, boots and a blouse. Absolutely ground breaking fopperbollox, as usual. She should do some more makeup tutorials we need a laugh 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I looked on social blade and in January 2020 and January 2021 she gained well over 1000 followers each month.

In January 2022 she gained 89 followers, most of which I expect have unfollowed or will do shortly.

Surely the factual data must make her realise it’s time to do something else? Her old lady fashion and confused dieting/exercise is not inspiring anyone!
She can't afford to keep buying them anymore either.

Reactions: 11
Hasn’t one of the miracles got eczema? My kids the same age as them and I use fairy non bio and comfort softener
I thought one of kids only had eczema when she was gifted some kids skin care that made it sooo much better, then it was never mentioned again!

Is she turning the grey crushed velvet and mirrored decor into grey and black? Is the teal sofa and blush pink dressing up room as much colour as she can handle?

Reactions: 7
Not getting sad or having negative emotions is something she has picked up from The Secret. The belief is that if you put out negative energy you will draw in negative energy.
So she believes if she is sad, bad things will happen to her.
So when something terrible happens to nikki, like if she gains a pound she will spend some time looking for any 'negativity' in her life that caused it.

Another belief is you can ask the universe for anything and if you believe it and want it enough it will come true...
She has been manifesting being a successful influencer for around 4 years now, she must lie awake at night wondering why the universe hasn't answered her call.
Younare so right. She has said she won’t think negative thoughts out of fear they will come true.

She needs help and should not be trying to help others.

She’s unhinged for one and despite having a round face for years still edits her pics. Why didn’t she just wish for a slimmer face then? Or twin girls? Or a successful career that she was respected in? Imagine bleeping the everything up…believing that that’s linked to your own thoughts but then not taking accountability.

Blows my mind 🤯

E9382FA0-DD9E-4862-8271-B99F57ABE45A.png

988ED282-B7B1-4963-80F0-35EF121541DA.png

Not until she started advertising another brand 😂 idiot she is.
She’s thick when it comes to branding. Did the same with a supposed fabletics ad but then said sweaty Betty were her go to!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She is 207 followers down in 2 weeks, people really are bored of her and her full, repetitive content.

• Heart
Younare so right. She has said she won’t think negative thoughts out of fear they will come true.

She’s unhinged for one and despite having a round face for years still edits her pics. Why didn’t she just wish for a slimmer face then? Or twin girls? Or a successful career that she was respected in? Imagine bleeping the everything up…believing that that’s linked to your own thoughts but then not taking accountability.

Blows my mind 🤯

View attachment 1055613
View attachment 1055614

She’s thick when it comes to branding. Did the same with a supposed fabletics ad but then said sweaty Betty were her go to!
4th pic in... but she's never ever had her lips done 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Blows my mind 🤯

View attachment 1055613
View attachment 1055614

Some of these faces are hilarious.... !! and the video clip shots... she talks complete and utter bleeping bollocks she really does !!

Those reels where she is prancing up and down.. stroking herself and looking into the camera .. does she really not feel like the bleeping twit she looks ? It's just so, so, so cringable !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scrolling tattle whilst waiting for something to cook for dinner out of leftovers and was thinking she would probably throw out leftovers rather than make them into another meal. Yet she is such a budget mum according to the sun. That still cracks me up.

We had chilli with rice last night and I cant be arsed to cook tonight as I've had a long drive home due to a diversion and im so tired so my partner is having a jacket potato with leftover chilli and cheese and I've made myself chilli rolls with the sausage roll maker... They smell so good right now. She would twitch at that thought of the carbs and calories... But I'm sick of throwing uneaten leftovers away. So this year I refuse to do it. I bet she throws out so much food

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Scrolling tattle whilst waiting for something to cook for dinner out of leftovers and was thinking she would probably throw out leftovers rather than make them into another meal. Yet she is such a budget mum according to the sun. That still cracks me up.

We had chilli with rice last night and I cant be arsed to cook tonight as I've had a long drive home due to a diversion and im so tired so my partner is having a jacket potato with leftover chilli and cheese and I've made myself chilli rolls with the sausage roll maker... They smell so good right now. She would twitch at that thought of the carbs and calories... But I'm sick of throwing uneaten leftovers away. So this year I refuse to do it. I bet she throws out so much food
We had chilli last night and today for lunch we made burritos with the leftovers. Can you imagine Fopps doing that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

what is this 'sausage roll maker' you speak off ? that sure sounds like a 'bit of me'...... I love a left over chilli - tastes so good.... we put chilli or left over spag bol in wraps.... cover in cheese and bake in the oven - like burritos ! YUM x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.