Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having seen Nikki A couple of days ago in M and S taking pics along the aisles it worries me the way she stretches and filters her pictures. She looks nothing like the images she shows in real life. Sheā€™s toxic and damaging and I canā€™t wait to report her when her new business is up and runningā€¦.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Having seen Nikki A couple of days ago in M and S taking pics along the aisles it worries me the way she stretches and filters her pictures. She looks nothing like the images she shows in real life. Sheā€™s toxic and damaging and I canā€™t wait to report her when her new business is up and runningā€¦.
Joeybear youā€™ve let us down! You are meant to sneak a pic of her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I tried!! I quite often see her around! Will try again! I do really think she knows Iā€™m onto her though as think I snarl when I see her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This tit annoys me on a whole other level knowing sheā€™s planning on preying on people to line her pockets by claiming to be a ā€˜qualified coachā€™ when she canā€™t even be honest about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This tit annoys me on a whole other level knowing sheā€™s planning on preying on people to line her pockets by claiming to be a ā€˜qualified coachā€™ when she canā€™t even be honest about herself
Yep youā€™re right- I have a beautiful 17 year old daughter- sheā€™s not super skinny but has quickly realised she can adapt her face and body on Instagram to portray a different image. Very worrying and horrible to live in a world like this where perfection is so important

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Joeybear youā€™ve let us down! You are meant to sneak a pic of her!!
It was also me who spotted the twins with Mazza during lockdown who then prompted Nikki to say ā€œit has been brought to my attention that someone has seen the twins with my parents etc etcā€ -

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It was also me who spotted the twins with Mazza during lockdown who then prompted Nikki to say ā€œit has been brought to my attention that someone has seen the twins with my parents etc etcā€ -
Iā€™d forgotten about how creative Fopps got with her lockdown bubbles.

Are her eyes as wrinkly in real life? X

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes doing it on a treadmill I did it on a treadmill because I have bad knees and running on concrete is harsh. I found it really easy on a treadmill but I donā€™t think sheā€™s even doing it. She never looks like a red sweaty mess when sheā€™s finished in the gym. The only girls I see who look like her after a workout are the ones who just stand around eye bleeping themselves maybe lifting the odd kettle bell every now and then.
I did c25k on treadmill, piece of piss. Joined an outside running group. Totally different.
Had been happily running for 30 mins on treadmill but struggled with 10 in real life

She just rates herself so highly. She has no clue. Itā€™s like when she wrote the his shite for her story! How and where has she gotten a lot of experience i the conscious abs unconscious mind. Sheā€™s dangerous to vulnerable people. This attitude will be her downfall. XView attachment 1039657

You forgot to mention sheā€™s a TWIN MOM to two boys.
missed out the word miracles

The only Miracle would be if she spent 24 hours looking after her precious boys.

so is she doing this Mickey Mouse nutrition thing so she can set up her diet club? Why is she doing it?

even filtered her legs look chunky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s a completely different person!
I spotted her a mile off tonight and I am by no way commenting on sizes but jeez no way is her ass a size 8!!! I feel awful saying it but when someone bangs on like she does it really grates on me. Life isn't defined by the size of your clothes. I once had an eating disorder so I feel 'qualified' to say this. Nikki please don't screw a load of other people up to believe being a size 8 means you have made it in life! How about owning your real size and being happy with it?!

Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s a completely different person!
I donā€™t get why sheā€™s creating this fake character. Itā€™s not even an endearing one. Like if I was creating a fake version of myself to market as a brand Iā€™d want people to actually like me. Unlike Fopps.

I think this is her most true faceā€¦
14C36FD7-5144-49C5-A428-E54DC9194151.png

7943B722-BFDB-4650-ACBB-86D6FE9EE2FF.jpeg

437F34B3-2044-4173-903B-4DF86BA25AC9.jpeg
Why not just own it. Itā€™s more relatable than her trying to be a 21 year old wag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic did you get dressed in the dark? Because you look a total twit... leggings and blazers do not go well together!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canā€™t believe sheā€™s trying to blame the blazer colour change on poor lighting.

She must be using her bullshitting skills she learnt at slimming world convincing people banana has more calories when mashed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did c25k on treadmill, piece of piss. Joined an outside running group. Totally different.
Had been happily running for 30 mins on treadmill but struggled with 10 in real life

missed out the word miracles

The only Miracle would be if she spent 24 hours looking after her precious boys.

so is she doing this Mickey Mouse nutrition thing so she can set up her diet club? Why is she doing it?

even filtered her legs look chunky.
Iā€™m the complete opposite, Iā€™m crap on the treadmill but can do a 5k outside a lot lot easier. Everyone is different I guess. she is really pushing her ā€œcourseā€ this week trying to up engagement to get people asking her about it now trying to get people to draw a line on Monday again. Surely to get away from diet culture it isnt about starting a new plan every Monday, no need to wait for Monday start today if your really that invested in loosing a few lbs!!

Reactions: 7
Is she for real????
she better get phoning a sleep consultant. How could she possible get up at 5.30 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.