Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rolling my eyes at this absolute melt thinking she's knowledgeable in behavioural sciences and behaviour change. Dunning Kruger at its finest there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm...If there was ever anyone that needed CBT for eating disorders... (Looks at Nikki Ryan Fopperholic..).also PND and issues with not being scared of being in her own home with her own children .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No. Because she had the additional vocational experience of going through IVF and raising intellectually gifted twins who started asking about said IVF as mere toddlers which is so rare for toddlers you could be mistaken for thinking Nikki made it up..
But that is not the case.

Nicola just has superior communication skills learnt from working as a teamleader at a car rental garage. She also has amazing mindset skills that she learnt from the secret. She says the manifestation mantra 'I will be the most uh-mazing and popular influencer ever' 7 times a night. It obviously works because why else would jelly companies contact her??

She has imparted these skills to her toddlers so they are naturally gifted.
honestly, any week now she will bless us with the news that the boys are excited about their first team 10 cal campaign and keep asking her about it.
Vocational experience 😂 brilliant

Thing is in her mind she has landed up with her lady of leisure from all her manifesting. Yet she’s completely bored, has not connection to her longed for children, has no career and the following she built on social media is dwindling.

So in reality she can’t even manifest correctly to get what she truly wanted. That’s a fairly sad state of affairs isn’t it?!

It’s very tragic really x

Erm...If there was ever anyone that needed CBT for eating disorders... (Looks at Nikki Ryan Fopperholic..).also PND and issues with not being scared of being in her own home with her own children .
Totally agree!

Reactions: 9
Number have dropped back to 163k, the newbies are obviously bored of her tit already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is she not ashamed to put out those clearly stretched and altered pictures? never mind catfish....she's twatfish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So whilst her working husband has to work and does the nursery run. She just shops, goes to the gym, gets Botox and takes over stretched photos. I don’t work but it’s not jolly we just about keep our head above water and would be more of a struggle if I worked. How on earth can she think and say she’s a stay at home mum?

Reactions: 19
So a lot of us are wondering how we’re going to pay our bills , even tho we work and have no free cash , yet this woman does duck all but spends spends spends, why does she need so many clothes , why do they need to go out every single day , sorry for the rant but I’m sick of cunts 🤬🤬

Reactions: 30
Blaming the lighting for the colour difference and not her filtering 🙄 also not correcting people when they comment "this colour suits you" Well yeah it might well do but that's not the colour of the £70! blazer 🤪

Liar 🤥

Liar 🤥
Is she for real?!? It’s a completely different bleeping colour……she thinks she can fool people in to thinking she doesn’t mess around with her pictures 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so embarrassing.

She filters herself thinner and filters the perfect blazer a completely different colour.

She’s failed as a slimming world leader
She’s failed as a team developer
She’s failed as a stay at home mom
She’s failed as a diet influencer

Lucky for Fopps she’s found he calling!

745395C1-B3C3-4B45-A820-53EED6CAA46D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How has she even got those leggings on, they are beyond tight!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her style really is so so dated. Which is quite an achievement given she goes shopping every week. I’m her age and would never ever wear what she picks. Sometimes she has the odd nice thing but manages to style everything so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.