Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve wrote everything here I’m thinking.

They could have there own rooms but doubt Grayson will settle there as he’s so codependent as-he’s insecure from lack of true affection from his mother so his emotional needs are not being met.

500 calories is far from a small deficit. She’s beyond dangerous x

These are her own words…

So my title has the word addiction in. I gave up smoking nye and have been using a menthol disposable e light type thingie. It's fab!! I wasn't a massive smoker but liked to have a few with a drink. It's like food, I found a substitute for something that was bad for me. I didn't miss smoking, in fact it meant I didn't have to keep going outside and my clothes and hair no longer stunk!! However on holiday I went out without it one night. Big mistake!! They didn't sell them anywhere and I couldn't rest as I really wanted it!! I ended up going on a hunt for some menthol cigarettes, I was driving chris mad!!! I found somewhere that sold them, the relief!!! I sat down looking forward to it, lit it, took one puff and was very disappointed!!!!! It was horrible!! Big let down, it got me thinking though. This is like when we binge isn't it. Some people are addicted to food, chocolate, crisps whatever........ Mentally of course. Then we go mad, eat loads and then feel rubbish!!!! This is when the pause technique comes in useful. Stop, pause for 30 minutes. Try and find a low syn substitute, then after 30 minutes reassess if you still want it. Hopefully that feeling would of passed by then.After eating and drinking out for 6 days I felt utterly gross!!!! Yes it tastes nice, of course it does but I'd much rather feel confident and happy.

My weight is a massive thing for me, it effects my mood, how nice I am, I like to be in control of what I eat. When I eat rubbish, I feel rubbish!! If I eat well, I feel well! It's a way of life for me and always will be. It's scary how quickly you can re gain weight, everything starts to feel tighter and you have less energy.It's made me mega focused now though!! I don't dwell on a gain, or feel horrendous guilt. I choose to move on look forward and get excited about how much I can lose this week. So the mission is on!!!!!If you've never been to Barcelona I highly recommend it!!! Although how annoying are those flipping hair dryers in hotels, you know the ones where you have to keep your finger down on the button for it to work!! Also bidet's, what are they all about!?! Ha ha.Happy Fopping guys xx

that is so bad. I wonder if she still vapes.

Reactions: 7
it effects my mood, how nice I am,
It effects how NICE she is??!! That is unhinged if you ask me, salty little witch. Her poor family "ignore mummy GrayGray, she hasn't been for a tit today and the scales are showing half pound up, just push these bran flakes under her playroom door, and we'll keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It effects how NICE she is??!! That is unhinged if you ask me, salty little witch. Her poor family "ignore mummy GrayGray, she hasn't been for a tit today and the scales are showing half pound up, just push these bran flakes under her playroom door, and we'll keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow"
She’s so unhinged and unhealthy. Yet she thinks it’s normal.

She’s so unhinged and unhealthy. Yet she thinks it’s normal.
Wouldn’t be surprised if when they split Chris gets a curvy girlfriend who loves her food and is proper chilled.

Reactions: 19
Just seen them turning out of Hatton Country World 🙄 it’s flipping freezing today and blowing gales

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You’ve wrote everything here I’m thinking.

They could have there own rooms but doubt Grayson will settle there as he’s so codependent as-he’s insecure from lack of true affection from his mother so his emotional needs are not being met.

500 calories is far from a small deficit. She’s beyond dangerous x

These are her own words…

So my title has the word addiction in. I gave up smoking nye and have been using a menthol disposable e light type thingie. It's fab!! I wasn't a massive smoker but liked to have a few with a drink. It's like food, I found a substitute for something that was bad for me. I didn't miss smoking, in fact it meant I didn't have to keep going outside and my clothes and hair no longer stunk!! However on holiday I went out without it one night. Big mistake!! They didn't sell them anywhere and I couldn't rest as I really wanted it!! I ended up going on a hunt for some menthol cigarettes, I was driving chris mad!!! I found somewhere that sold them, the relief!!! I sat down looking forward to it, lit it, took one puff and was very disappointed!!!!! It was horrible!! Big let down, it got me thinking though. This is like when we binge isn't it. Some people are addicted to food, chocolate, crisps whatever........ Mentally of course. Then we go mad, eat loads and then feel rubbish!!!! This is when the pause technique comes in useful. Stop, pause for 30 minutes. Try and find a low syn substitute, then after 30 minutes reassess if you still want it. Hopefully that feeling would of passed by then.After eating and drinking out for 6 days I felt utterly gross!!!! Yes it tastes nice, of course it does but I'd much rather feel confident and happy.

My weight is a massive thing for me, it effects my mood, how nice I am, I like to be in control of what I eat. When I eat rubbish, I feel rubbish!! If I eat well, I feel well! It's a way of life for me and always will be. It's scary how quickly you can re gain weight, everything starts to feel tighter and you have less energy.It's made me mega focused now though!! I don't dwell on a gain, or feel horrendous guilt. I choose to move on look forward and get excited about how much I can lose this week. So the mission is on!!!!!If you've never been to Barcelona I highly recommend it!!! Although how annoying are those flipping hair dryers in hotels, you know the ones where you have to keep your finger down on the button for it to work!! Also bidet's, what are they all about!?! Ha ha.Happy Fopping guys xx

This is so disordered but at least she’s honest here, now she just talks more tit than my arse

Reactions: 12
Is she angry that the boys have got up early because it eats into her “me” time? She is so lucky we how much they sleep, but she absolutely resents anything that is out of HER comfort zone. She has never adapted her life to have her so called miracles, they are expected to behave how she expects them to and god forbid they ever change.
They will be 4 this year, they are extremely over stimulated, but not allowed any down time. Up and dressed by 8am every morning, they must be exhausted. Even on a day like today, she can’t stay home, she has to drag them out. It’s no wonder they always look ill and tired.

• Heart
She didn’t need to do her online nutrition course….she heard it head first she eats too much yogurt and protein bars….and as for delving deeper into her mindset…just stop being a dick and getting hung up on vanity/looks and do something not for the gram. If she did that she might find some contentment in life.
And there she shows just how little she knows ... She’s desperately trying to keep a toe in each camp it’s doesn’t work like that Calories and Syns are not compatible one is based on the nutritional information of the food, the other is made up jargon from a slimming company to keep you locked into paying for there services.

Last edited:
How have we missed this little gem in the Sun?! Nikki Ryan’s cleaning tips “mend or recycle” I’ve heard it all now 😂😂😂

Taken from her channel mum page which is also a fun read! “Endeared her to the nation” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The reason fopps can't cope with the kids getting up early is she's not in control.
She is clinging on to her youth, her weight, her husband, her income and social profile by threads She has zero control over them and so the kids are the only thing she has control over.

Reactions: 17
How have we missed this little gem in the Sun?! Nikki Ryan’s cleaning tips “mend or recycle” I’ve heard it all now 😂😂😂

Taken from her channel mum page which is also a fun read! “Endeared her to the nation” 😂

ChannelMum forgot to add "nasty as duck"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she complaining about them being up early again? Doesn’t she constantly bang on that she’s always up before them anyway?! Can never keep up with her own lies. Kids sometimes wake up early Nicola, it’s shocking that you’re still baffled by this after 3 and a half years!
If she’d put them to bed a bit later then they might sleep in a bit more but yeah she’s full of tit and probably told them off and to go back to sleep

Gourmet food 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve just seen this on another post. Fopps hides most of the likes on her posts, other than the ones she gets a good amount on. One of her recent posts got 2233 likes. Based on her follower amount of 163,000 that’s a 1.5% engagement rate. On a good day, which is average. Her recent whistle stop tour round ‘RIV’ where she fingered all the clothes only got 466. That is dire…

So if she expects us to believe she finds her extravagant lifestyle from being an ‘influencer’ she is fooling everyone, including herself.

Also, I noticed she’s liking her own posts with her nikkiryancoaching account as well as her other accounts and probably bullying her friends and family to do the same. Give it up fopps, get a proper job now love.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
30 minutes to cook that chicken breast?
I was just coming to say the same, she overcooks chicken every time, no wonder the pieces on her latest bork fest look like shrivelled up testicles and creatures from the deep

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she literally just copy and paste the recipe from the PON book because there is no way she will have typed all that out herself 🤷‍♀️ surely that is some kind of copyright issue? She's not even suggesting people buy the book just her usual save .. share bullshit 🙄 she really does have a high opinion of herself and also who gets excited about a less than 300 calories meal for Saturday night 🤷‍♀️ which again is a bit misleading because she's added rice so if 300 including rice it'd be like 2 mouthfuls !!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.