Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical Nikki Ryan Fopperholic ignoring rules and guidance she admitted from week one she didn't follow c25k properly and expected admiration for it.

Also is 5:55am early for kids to wake up? I wouldn't have thought so. Especially if they are hungry, don't get fed much and get sent to bed soooooo early.

How does she STILL not realise that if they go to bed an hour later like normal children that they would sleep later in the morning?

Reactions: 15
How does she STILL not realise that if they go to bed an hour later like normal children that they would sleep later in the morning?
I wish some one would tell my kids that. Mine never have. 6am every day regardless of what time they go to bed.
Difference to fopps is I'm not complaining about it and needing to get rid of my kids as much as possible.

Reactions: 15
I wish some one would tell my kids that. Mine never have. 6am every day regardless of what time they go to bed.
Difference to fopps is I'm not complaining about it and needing to get rid of my kids as much as possible.
my kids by 7pm have had enough they sometimes go to bed at 6.15 and will be up before 6. If they have a late night for a party orfor something and go to bed at say 9 they’d still be up at 6 😂

Reactions: 12
6am isn’t that early surely? If she had an actual job they’d have to be up around that time anyway! She acts like it’s 4am.

Reactions: 14
Fuming!! I run 2 times a week & no how hard it is to get back to it after a few weeks of no way is she fit enough to go straight in at week 8 when she never does cardio. She talks bull tit

Edit: couch to 5k is meant to take 9 weeks so next week she should be able to do a 5k no walking 🤔
Shes doing it on a treadmill I did it on a treadmill because I have bad knees and running on concrete is harsh. I found it really easy on a treadmill but I don’t think she’s even doing it. She never looks like a red sweaty mess when she’s finished in the gym. The only girls I see who look like her after a workout are the ones who just stand around eye bleeping themselves maybe lifting the odd kettle bell every now and then.

I thought she had caffeine intolerance?
She made a big thing for years about i always have decaff at costa because I can't tolerate caffeine, i have to buy decaff beanies cos i can't tolerate caffeine blablaah
if you have intolerance you can't wean back on it. I have caffeine sensitivity and if I have a cup of caffeinated coffee I feel sick and headachey all day.
Obviously it was another stupid restriction she has going on like butter on potatoes :rolleyes:
20220204_121701.jpg

Reactions: 8
Shes doing it on a treadmill I did it on a treadmill because I have bad knees and running on concrete is harsh. I found it really easy on a treadmill but I don’t think she’s even doing it. She never looks like a red sweaty mess when she’s finished in the gym. The only girls I see who look like her after a workout are the ones who just stand around eye bleeping themselves maybe lifting the odd kettle bell every now and then.
I'm with you I think she does absolutely bugger all at the gym. If she was at the gym this often, on a rigid diet for 20 years then she should look like JLO and have an arse that could crack walnuts. I don't believe it for one second.. according to her she goes up and down the same 10lbs constantly too. It's all lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s an expert in CBT, if anyone is interested, along with all the other expertise she has(not)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who does she think she is?? Lots of experience in CBT therapies. She’s been a slimming world consultant for 20 odd years. 🤣🤣 fecking experience in CBT, I’m gobsmacked! Her delusions of grandeur are off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My daughter has a degree in CBT from Oxford University, not bragging but Fopps is an expert lol

Reactions: 20
My daughter has a degree in CBT from Oxford University, not bragging but Fopps is an expert lol
But thats just one degree...
Nikki has a 2:1 business studies degree from Derby
AND
20 years of experience administering image therapy in the back room of a working mans club
AND
Shes read The Secret
AND
Shes now done a £40 group on certificate in health and fitness
AND
Nikki is alll about mindset, its her jam! Does your daughter go round saying CBT is her jam? I don't think so...

I'm sorry but thats FIVE things against your daughters one.
Fopps is definitely the expert in this field.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
AND
20 years of experience administering image therapy in the back room of a working mans club
AND
Shes read The Secret
AND
AND
Nikki is alll about mindset, its her jam! Does your daughter go round saying CBT is her jam? I don't think so...

Well she has a degree in nursing but I assume in Fopp’s eyes that doesn’t count lol

Reactions: 11
Fuming!! I run 2 times a week & no how hard it is to get back to it after a few weeks of no way is she fit enough to go straight in at week 8 when she never does cardio. She talks bull tit

Edit: couch to 5k is meant to take 9 weeks so next week she should be able to do a 5k no walking 🤔
Another example of how dangerous she is! The C25k is designed to be done from beginning to end to build up properly and be injury free. She has no idea. Also asking people whether they prefer weights of cardio… surely we should all be doing a bit of both for heart fitness and body strength!
She just rates herself so highly. She has no clue. It’s like when she wrote the his shite for her story! How and where has she gotten a lot of experience i the conscious abs unconscious mind. She’s dangerous to vulnerable people. This attitude will be her downfall. X
FC14ECFF-1E27-4DBC-AE15-D65F099D94D5.png

AND
AND
Shes read The Secret
AND
AND

You forgot to mention she’s a TWIN MOM to two boys.

Reactions: 19
She just rates herself so highly. She has no clue. It’s like when she wrote the his shite for her story! How and where has she gotten a lot of experience i the conscious abs unconscious mind. She’s dangerous to vulnerable people. This attitude will be her downfall. XView attachment 1039657

You forgot to mention she’s a TWIN MOM to two boys.
Frig me she read an article in Closer magazine and thinks she's Dr Phil 🤣 pipe down you stupid cow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well she has a degree in nursing but I assume in Fopp’s eyes that doesn’t count lol
No. Because she had the additional vocational experience of going through IVF and raising intellectually gifted twins who started asking about said IVF as mere toddlers which is so rare for toddlers you could be mistaken for thinking Nikki made it up..
But that is not the case.

Nicola just has superior communication skills learnt from working as a teamleader at a car rental garage. She also has amazing mindset skills that she learnt from the secret. She says the manifestation mantra 'I will be the most uh-mazing and popular influencer ever' 7 times a night. It obviously works because why else would jelly companies contact her??

She has imparted these skills to her toddlers so they are naturally gifted.
honestly, any week now she will bless us with the news that the boys are excited about their first team 10 cal campaign and keep asking her about it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.