Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never does anything in the week.... Nope. Nothing. Nada. What's that you say? Oh the gym multiple days, hairdressers, shopping, brow appointments, beauty appointments and other coffee dates does not count. Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!
This woman is such a knob.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
I feel the same as others, I struggle to even hate watch these days. She's not even entertaining, just a boring, egotistical head.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She never does anything in the week.... Nope. Nothing. Nada. What's that you say? Oh the gym multiple days, hairdressers, shopping, brow appointments, beauty appointments and other coffee dates does not count. Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!
This woman is such a knob.
I know she seems to forget she documents her mundane fake lifestyle online so people can see when she’s chatting utter bulshit 🤣

Reactions: 20
I agree with you all. Can’t be bothered to watch anymore. She’s duller than dishwater and nasty through and through. Why she still has any followers at all, I can’t fathom!

I also agree. She really is so dull now and it’s all the same tit every week. I’m just waiting for the car crash of her launching this life coaching business!

I bet her mates go out all the time without her and just invite her along occasionally to see what she wears, how little she eats and drinks and then to witch about her when she leaves early!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s so boring now, her kids god bless them are so gormless and hate to say that but it’s true. Her husband is petit knob cropped trousers and their whole content is just dull!! No one cares! Your next venture will be equally rubbish as your eating is so disordered which will quickly get flagged when her followers google fopperhollic!!

Anyone think it’s possible she might be training to become a Noom Coach?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel the same as others, I struggle to even hate watch these days. She's not even entertaining, just a boring, egotistical head.
Same! I haven’t checked in on her in ages, just come on here instead 😂
I always read the thread and think “ahh yeah, still a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Liar liar liar her kids did not say that 🤨🧐🙄

She always wheels out the IVF wagon when she has absolutely nothing else to post about🙄

Reactions: 22
I don't look at her Instagram anymore either, read on her thread here every couple of days to catch up. She really is boring and so far up her own arse, so unrelatable and it's the same shite just a different day, her page is like ground hog day. I'm not interested in watching her staged content with her kids, at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone who is meant to be taking a nutrition course she can’t seem to grasp that a can of her beloved Pepsiax cherry has same amount of caffeine as a instant coffee.

It’s only increased in freshly brewed which she seems to have had for ages anyhow.

Wonder if the boys are really with her today or if she’s attention seeking with her content.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
For someone who is meant to be taking a nutrition course she can’t seem to grasp that a can of her beloved Pepsiax cherry has same amount of caffeine as a instant coffee.

It’s only increased in freshly brewed which she seems to have had for ages anyhow.

Wonder if the boys are really with her today or if she’s attention seeking with her content.
It's just another example of how stupid she is. Does she not realise there's a reason why they sell decaffeinated coke etc 😄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I being the thick one here but is there such a thing as weaning yourself back onto something.. I thought it gave her something like vertigo ?? (I could be wrong as she chats so much tit) 🤣🤣

Eta... why is it very much needed? Thought the boys were amazing sleepers?? Or is it to suppress her appetite 1🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Am I being the thick one here but is there such a thing as weaning yourself back onto something.. I thought it gave her something like vertigo ?? (I could be wrong as she chats so much tit) 🤣🤣
Omg she's such a liar she's made out for years that caffeine or rather coffee makes her ill so she can't have too much?? I honestly think it was more to do with the milk that goes into coffee! Extra syns and cals for the control freak 🤨

Reactions: 23
I have to admit, back in my disordered eating days I would drink black coffee or cherry Pepsi Max to "fill me up". Not saying this is what she does but wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 21
It's just another example of how stupid she is. Does she not realise there's a reason why they sell decaffeinated coke etc 😄🤔
Honestly don’t think she can get her tiny limited brain around it. She would need to be told it as part of slimming world training 10 years ago to repeat back like a parrot 🦜

Eta... why is it very much needed? Thought the boys were amazing sleepers?? Or is it to suppress her appetite 1🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No no she’s the thick one.

If she had a brain I’d be thinking she was comparing it to medication titration. But she’s not that smart or clued up. Plus it’s not something to new to her as she’s never have up caffeine like she claims.

Omg she's such a liar she's made out for years that caffeine or rather coffee makes her ill so she can't have too much?? I honestly think it was more to do with the milk that goes into coffee! Extra syns and cals for the control freak 🤨
I’m sure she’s admitted she was a fully fledged member of the fag and black coffee crew.

It’s what instantly discredits all her slimming world training cos she couldn’t even follow that. Fag Ash Fopps (FAF) is alive and kicking behind the fake Instagram shite she posts I’m sure.

I have to admit, back in my disordered eating days I would drink black coffee or cherry Pepsi Max to "fill me up". Not saying this is what she does but wouldn't surprise me
It’s very clear it’s what she does. That and smoking/vaping in the past. She probably still uses nicotine products to curb the craving

Last edited:
So if the boys start nursery at 9am and she’s already completed her run for the day… who took them to nursery 😂 or does she send them there at 8am 😂

• Haha
Fuming!! I run 2 times a week & no how hard it is to get back to it after a few weeks of no way is she fit enough to go straight in at week 8 when she never does cardio. She talks bull tit

Edit: couch to 5k is meant to take 9 weeks so next week she should be able to do a 5k no walking 🤔

Fuming!! I run 2 times a week & no how hard it is to get back to it after a few weeks of no way is she fit enough to go straight in at week 8 when she never does cardio. She talks bull tit

Edit: couch to 5k is meant to take 9 weeks so next week she should be able to do a 5k no walking 🤔
Another example of how dangerous she is! The C25k is designed to be done from beginning to end to build up properly and be injury free. She has no idea. Also asking people whether they prefer weights of cardio… surely we should all be doing a bit of both for heart fitness and body strength!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.