Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, those kids are 'interesting looking' in that latest grid post 😳

It's all so forced .. the smiles are bordering on a grimace and I don't care what anyone says faverson (aka LawLaw) is the double of Chris - he may have the blonde/blue eyes of Nicola but everything about his face shape and looks is Chris......

Reactions: 8
Faverson and Squintson are trying so,so hard to make their forced smiles look relaxed.They are Fopps puppets, not quite the cash cows she envisaged she was having .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So much love in that room? Yeah, her giant head is full of love for herself, fake designer gear, fage yoghurt by the gallon and of course, MEeeeeeeee time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks stiff in that family picture, nothing relaxed about it at all. They will be both sat on phones in separate rooms by now. I can actually say that because we don’t do valentines and I haven’t made a gushing post about the man I married, because I love him (mostly 😂) everyday. The engagement is tit on that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see she has a new highlight titled 'Age 3' and the only thing added so far is golden balls showing off 🙄 she just has no content. Boring as tit. Her life is groundhog day but less exciting

Oh well she's off on yet another weekend away soon so we can look forward to some blazers and clumpy open toe sandals in the winter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My insta froze on this story and for a second I thought Lawson had an earring!
Pitfalls of filtering your toddlers!
How sad that she thinks that’s what he looks like. Or even worse the way he looks isn’t god enough for her so she improves it. That’s so wicked. What a terrible mother.

Reactions: 22
To think that Chris is 40 this weekend, if you look at the pictures on his page, he has aged massively over the last year alone. He looks older than 40, he look as drawn as the children do. Though I have no sympathy for him, he lets his wife play Instagram and pawn their children out so that the whole world can predict where they will be day in day out. And none of HIS 40th birthday weekend will be private and not shared.

Reactions: 20
There’s been no mention of her grandad's funeral yet. She’ll be raging if it ruins her plans for Chris' birthday weekend away. Actually she is probably hateful enough to sack off the funeral and go away leaving the kids with her mum! Nothing gets in the way of Nikki's plans!

Reactions: 17
So Mazza's birthday post and out of 8 comments so far 3 are those 'make money' type comments... I bet she'll leave them to boost her number of comments 🙄 also only 3 pics of Mazza ... 2 from the wedding... none with the precious miracles she cares for and Nicola as always is centre stage.... I have zillions of pics of me and my mum right back to being a little girl and I'm in my 50s..... its like she can't be bothered to look for more

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Mazza's birthday post and out of 8 comments so far 3 are those 'make money' type comments... I bet she'll leave them to boost her number of comments 🙄 also only 3 pics of Mazza ... 2 from the wedding... none with the precious miracles she cares for and Nicola as always is centre stage.... I have zillions of pics of me and my mum right back to being a little girl and I'm in my 50s..... its like she can't be bothered to look for more
She probably thinks the wedding was when she looked her best, plus it still makes it about HER. She is that self absorbed she doesn't even realise how badly she comes across

She probably thinks the wedding was when she looked her best, plus it still makes it about HER. She is that self absorbed she doesn't even realise how badly she comes across
Her pre "penis nose" photos always get rolled out rather than more recent ones where she's starting to look like a melted waxwork. I would cringe to constantly post my wedding pics, especially if it was that tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s Tuesday. Does Mazza get the day off childcare or do we think she will still be on Nanny duty even on her birthday? 😂 Nothing interrupts Nikkis ME TIME!

Reactions: 14
Latest stories just emphasize what we've been discussing here, could she be anymore obvious who's the favoured child? Grayson singing and dancing yet all she says is "come on Law it's your favourite song" and then totally ignores Grayson while heaping all the focus on Lawson. What she doesn't realise is she'll create a divide between those boys once Grayson notices how much she favours Lawson. When we were kids our nana favoured me over my sister, at the time I didn't see it but my sister always did, now looking back I can see it totally and my sister still throws it up at me now and again, she had a lot of anger about it and said I got so much more attention, love and time with Nana than she did, I was the first grandchild and she doted on me and although she loved my sister she always got overlooked, we're well grown up now with families of our own but to this day my sister still resents me for it and has issues with it, it's meant we're not as close as we could be, she's used the narrative that im spoiled and always get what I want for so many years she believes it and that's damage done from all those years of being pushed to one side.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Latest stories just emphasize what we've been discussing here, could she be anymore obvious who's the favoured child? Grayson singing and dancing yet all she says is "come on Law it's your favourite song" and then totally ignores Grayson while heaping all the focus on Lawson. What she doesn't realise is she'll create a divide between those boys once Grayson notices how much she favours Lawson. When we were kids our nana favoured me over my sister, at the time I didn't see it but my sister always did, now looking back I can see it totally and my sister still throws it up at me now and again, she had a lot of anger about it and said I got so much more attention, love and time with Nana than she did, I was the first grandchild and she doted on me and although she loved my sister she always got overlooked, we're well grown up now with families of our own but to this day my sister still resents me for it and has issues with it, it's meant we're not as close as we could be, she's used the narrative that im spoiled and always get what I want for so many years she believes it and that's damage done from all those years of being pushed to one side.
It looked like Grayson was about to take Lawlaw out with that sloth til she cut it off!

Reactions: 13
It looked like Grayson was about to take Lawlaw out with that sloth til she cut it off!
I thought Faveson looked quite sulky when Otherson was getting the attention for a change, then he stood up and made sure he was in front and the camera was on him once again

To think that Chris is 40 this weekend, if you look at the pictures on his page, he has aged massively over the last year alone. He looks older than 40, he look as drawn as the children do. Though I have no sympathy for him, he lets his wife play Instagram and pawn their children out so that the whole world can predict where they will be day in day out. And none of HIS 40th birthday weekend will be private and not shared.
Chris looks a lot older than 40. Those wrinkles are really deep and it looks like his skin is sun damaged, he probably doesn't use sunscreen despite working outdoors. I'm surprised that Nikki hasn't booked him in for botox. The older the twins get, the more they look like Chris, the same gappy teeth and the same ears. The only thing about Lawson that looks like Nikki is his fair hair and blue eyes, but she filters him to look blonder and his eyes bluer, poor kid.

Reactions: 19
I imagine the boys are "seeing granny for her birthday"
Ie nikki has dumped them on her so she can go shopping for sausages

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.