Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin Costa 🤣🤣🤣
Mr Cappuccino!!!

Just noticed his an anti vax ranting on his Facebook
I was gonna say he’s a fully fledged anti vaxxer.

He’s chosen to live in a country and needs to follow their rules.

I am sure Cyprus and in fact the world can cope without him “working”…there are too many tribute acts for my liking.

Absolute cheese ball!!
E37AC47B-7165-41ED-A827-6FA2CE348A13.png

64356EA9-F92C-40C1-8238-6B7E83204C7C.png

Must have done the same photoshop course as his sister!

Mr Cappuccino!!!

Just noticed his an anti vax ranting on his Facebook
Look who’s supporting his views. She just can’t be as vocal In case she risks losing the final brand contacts she still has.

Mazza is the biggest enabler ever.

99C76140-BFD9-4C1B-8A79-96D78AD8ABB0.png

FD86A58A-C2E5-45A4-AA72-8CF8B838F685.jpeg

Reactions: 8
God she's patronising.... 'you can't pour from an empty cup' how do you think that makes the woman running herself ragged feels.... 🤷‍♀️ and she eats loads... bollocks does she ! 🤥🤥
So patronising I can’t stand the crap she talks ..I indulge does she crap .She’s got a massive eating disorder so would never let herself indulge..

Reactions: 14
We all know her curry at the weekend was a few spoonfuls of chicken dhansak and she'll have asked for no oil to be used and a tiny portion of boiled rice, definitely no naan bread! This is someone who thinks having a whole protein bar is indulging!

If it's a snapshot, come on Prikki, post a full indulgent day for us to view!

Reactions: 18
So patronising I can’t stand the crap she talks ..I indulge does she crap .She’s got a massive eating disorder so would never let herself indulge..
Remember that blog where she said words to the effect of she can’t allow to let herself go with food and she gets a buzz from losing pounds? She’s kidding no one that she’s gone from that to indulging and not weighing herself daily. Pull the other one. She probably had sw curry in a hurry whilst everyone else had a takeaway and 2 thimbles of gin!

Reactions: 13
God she's patronising.... 'you can't pour from an empty cup' how do you think that makes the woman running herself ragged feels.... 🤷‍♀️ and she eats loads... bollocks does she ! 🤥🤥
What is this big head on about? I eat Volume? So I eat more calories than somone who's indulged 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Volume eating is where you eat a lot for LESS calories 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she so bleeping smug 🙄
Why is her squash so bleeping strong!
If that's what one of the miracles leaves at dinner time how big a portion is she giving him 😳
Admitting it in black and white, she is always on the go with them from the minute they get up till they go to bed! Out every day they are not at "pre school" (nursery) and out those days as well sometimes!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
If that's what one of the miracles leaves at dinner time how big a portion is she giving him 😳
Admitting it in black and white, she is always on the go with them from the minute they get up till they go to bed! Out every day they are not at "pre school" (nursery) and out those days as well sometimes!!!!
And there's the truth. They go out so much for HER benefit, not for theirs. It's so she can get her steps in. Try cleaning your house instead you scruff.

Her piss must be like Irn Bru

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And there's the truth. They go out so much for HER benefit, not for theirs. It's so she can get her steps in. Try cleaning your house instead you scruff.

Her piss must be like Iron Bru
Well I came to say similar but you put it so much better 🤣🤣🤣 mine was never mind what the boys want and need as long as she gets her steps in 🤣🤣🤣
And yes, throw the hoover about once a day, she would be surprised at what she could burn off !

Her piss must be like Iron Bru
My 3 boys and I stayed in all weekend, my oldest who is almost 8 said it was and I quote "the best day ever" on the Saturday 😍 also Flopps I manage 16 to over 20000 steps daily what with school/nursery runs, walking to work, being on my feet all day at work, walking home, school runs then back out to pick up from after school clubs (which only one of my 3 children does as he chose to do it and it's not available for younger children)
You haven't got a clue love 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That looks like the boys meal before... far too tidy for boys to have eaten... there isn’t much there so doubt very much left for her to pick at even if twice the amount because she has twins... TWO boys in case we were in any doubt... she’s a twin mum guys 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Those kids left overs aren’t leftovers tho. It’s their dinner that’s not been touched.
63A232DF-847E-4F9A-A1EF-8A6FF3662D0B.jpeg

0A7A30F7-7F00-4AA5-BE52-A09D26DF68D2.jpeg

5391DD78-6AC9-45EB-B60A-3AA5EF2BAB52.jpeg

The latest she shopped for this video was the 7th Feb as per the date on the salmon. It’s took her a week to put this absolute repetitive shite together. So good at her job 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That looks like the boys meal before... far too tidy for boys to have eaten... there isn’t much there so doubt very much left for her to pick at even if twice the amount because she has twins... TWO boys in case we were in any doubt... she’s a twin mum guys 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It is and those plates split in 2 sections are tiny! She's such a liar how embarrassing 🥴

That doesn't look anything like 1,800 calories. She must get a kick from feeling hungry and it wouldn't surprise me if she surpresses her appetite with fags and the pepsi max.

Reactions: 16
Why does a “what crap I eat in a day” reel, need to start with eye bleeping herself?
And I didn’t realise she had purchased a gym “my gym”???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That doesn't look anything like 1,800 calories. She must get a kick from feeling hungry and it wouldn't surprise me if she surpresses her appetite with fags and the pepsi max.
It doesn’t look that much but it is full of artificial everything! There is not much nutritional content in it.

Reactions: 8
Going back to her empty cup comment just shows she will literally have no idea how to "life coach" someone that actually works for a living and doesn't have 6 days a week without parenting her kids by herself.
The only advice she had was self care is important. When the actual duck has that lady got the time and means for self care.
She has no idea of the level of tiredness after a full days work (or parenting) cleaning, cooking and then putting the kids to bed (properly, not just locking them in white noise jail at 6.45) you just have nothing left in the tank.

• Heart
The kids leftovers no wonder they didn’t eat it..It looks horrible..I wouldn’t eat that either…She really needs to rain it in with this ..This is what I eat in a day crap! She’s such a bad example for people who follow her she’s likes to make other people feel tit about themselves for having a normal relationship we food because hers is far from it….I would be Reporting her if I wasn’t blocked…She blocked me because she’s a CRANK …

Remember that blog where she said words to the effect of she can’t allow to let herself go with food and she gets a buzz from losing pounds? She’s kidding no one that she’s gone from that to indulging and not weighing herself daily. Pull the other one. She probably had sw curry in a hurry whilst everyone else had a takeaway and 2 thimbles of gin!
Probably..😂😂She certainly does know the saying ..Living your best life..Because she’s not

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.