Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she’s nit left the boys with her mum so she can look at some sausages. It’s her bday give her a day off. She’s got them all bloody weeekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Mazza's birthday post and out of 8 comments so far 3 are those 'make money' type comments... I bet she'll leave them to boost her number of comments 🙄 also only 3 pics of Mazza ... 2 from the wedding... none with the precious miracles she cares for and Nicola as always is centre stage.... I have zillions of pics of me and my mum right back to being a little girl and I'm in my 50s..... its like she can't be bothered to look for more
So 4 hours 540 likes and a measly 30 comments!
Cringe

Speaking of cringe her mothers hat on her wedding day was so badly placed and despite people pointing it out nothing was done to sort it.

They have aged so badly in the 6 years since her wedding yet she thinks they both look amazing!
B7AC4D35-10BD-4DE1-8C77-2F071EE165D9.png

DD90EC63-4A1C-4287-9DFA-C96C87F3460B.png

F4897953-AA63-4F09-992A-E825E7D46C44.png

C10C812C-DB21-4956-BB98-C1867001350C.jpeg

80DE1612-1D16-4BC5-AAD4-BF0EB897AB0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So 4 hours 540 likes and a measly 30 comments!
Cringe

Speaking of cringe her mothers hat on her wedding day was so badly placed and despite people pointing it out nothing was done to sort it.

They have aged so badly in the 6 years since her wedding yet she thinks they both look amazing!
View attachment 1063974
View attachment 1063977
View attachment 1063978
View attachment 1063979
View attachment 1063980
She's wearing that fascinator on the actual side of her face, why?! It's actually on her cheek. Why not on her head? They're designed to be at an angle when you put it on, you don't need to angle yourself 😂

And as for the stories this morning, Otherson was the one performing yet she zooms in on Faveson who is just sat down, hollering to get him to dance, whilst other desperately tries to gain her attention, dancing, screaming, grabbing the toy same as Faveson has, to see if that helps matters but nope, he's still out in the cold. How can you be that oblivious of your child's needs? Intentional or just plain stupid... 🤔 Shame she can't just capture Otherson playing as children do, nope, she had to force play and get Fave to perform for the camera.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jesus H.Christ Mad Mazzer has aged some! Must be what bringing up someone else’s twins and having a useless twit of a daughter does to you. Also why have her eyebrows disappeared?

Reactions: 21
Jesus H.Christ Mad Mazzer has aged some! Must be what bringing up someone else’s twins and having a useless twit of a daughter does to you. Also why have her eyebrows disappeared?
This is what Prikki would look like without all the fillers and botox, but she harps on about having good genetics 🤣🙃

Reactions: 17
They have both aged terribly, as I’ve said before those wedding pictures could easily be 20+ years ago. I don’t think Mazza’s frizzy yellow hair & headband helps her out. Nicola is just a tragic catfish.

Reactions: 15
Chris looks a lot older than 40. Those wrinkles are really deep and it looks like his skin is sun damaged, he probably doesn't use sunscreen despite working outdoors. I'm surprised that Nikki hasn't booked him in for botox. The older the twins get, the more they look like Chris, the same gappy teeth and the same ears. The only thing about Lawson that looks like Nikki is his fair hair and blue eyes, but she filters him to look blonder and his eyes bluer, poor kid.
Imagine how draining it is being married to Nikki.
They have both aged terribly, as I’ve said before those wedding pictures could easily be 20+ years ago. I don’t think Mazza’s frizzy yellow hair & headband helps her out. Nicola is just a tragic catfish.
Being married to Nikki is very ageing as is raising her kids like her mum has too!

Also all these pics are filtered as well!

3B253B09-E867-4B28-B5C8-D4D311589AF9.png

2F5E6A80-20D9-4D78-AA06-26A57FA3E632.jpeg

A57818C6-2FE7-46DB-A316-E2F361CC527C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She looks like an absolute witch cow bag centre right
Cos she is! Total nasty price of work.

Also why do the whole family seem to have to put Nikki centre stage. Her brothers birthday post for mad mazza

65BC9932-CB72-4A93-B60F-31849CD8329F.jpeg

He had a kid of his own why not use that pic? Or a recent one. The more I see of mazza the more you can see she’s had Botox. She’s so shiney!

Reactions: 13
Cos she is! Total nasty price of work.

Also why do the whole family seem to have to put Nikki centre stage. Her brothers birthday post for mad mazza

View attachment 1064837
He had a kid of his own why not use that pic? Or a recent one. The more I see of mazza the more you can see she’s had Botox. She’s so shiney!
Wtf... why on earth has he used a pic of his Ma with his sisters kids ? Why not his own kid... why not him with his mum? Why does it always have to be about Nicola and her kids 🙄 🤷‍♀️ such a fucked up family !!

Reactions: 16
That what I eat in a day is the biggest load of bollocks ever
She gives me the ick the way she never drinks water her teeth must be bleeping grim
And she’s clearly still following slimming world, she needs to stop riding on it’s coat tails, margie will be serving her with a cease and desist

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.