Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick google search and voilá

View attachment 1061099
How does she have the nerver to blatantly plagiarise stuff like this?? OK she said she read it but she never referenced the source or tagged the original writer... she even had the nerve to say save it 😱😱 she is unbelievable she really is and not an original bone in her body... she's just a fake copy cat .... sad witch she really is ...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How does she have the nerver to blatantly plagiarise stuff like this?? OK she said she read it but she never referenced the source or tagged the original writer... she even had the nerve to say save it 😱😱 she is unbelievable she really is and not an original bone in her body... she's just a fake copy cat .... sad witch she really is ...
yep any decent person (which we know she is not) would have tagged or given credit to the source but nope she just copies, pastes and mentions she read it somewhere, she doesn't have the intelligence to come up with anything herself so think's it's ok to piggyback other peoples work, it's pretty crap anyway so she didn't even choose well ;)
The filter on Lawson on her latest stories make him look like he's got make up on and it's so staged again, she gives me the ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When you have to use the tan and grain filter on your child so you feel better about posting them
On your stories 🤦‍♀️ How pathetic is she

Reactions: 24
When you have to use the tan and grain filter on your child so you feel better about posting them
On your stories 🤦‍♀️ How pathetic is she
In other words she has told them that and they repeat what she has said. My 5 year old neice doesn't know what Instagram is and doesn't need to know for many years to come (if it's even still around) and my 3 year old nephew most certainly doesn't

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can remember when I thought Favourson was cute and felt sorry for him that his witch of a Mother preferred the other one Now well …….. I think he is a little tit and as my old Dad used to say “ She’s making a rod for her own back with those two “

Reactions: 19
How long until the valentines post about her miracle boy’s and how she loves them SO SO SO SO SO SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
wtf is her post. I’m really nit going to take any form of parenting advice from a part time stay but not stay at home mum. Telling me how I should praise them. If I’m proud of my child I’ll tell them that!
Pity she doesn’t practice what she preaches because Grayson and his squinty eyes don’t seem to get any praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God the favouritism is relentless. She’s done numerous grid posts dedicated to Lawson, stories are always focused on Lawson, it’s just awful! It’s not Grayson’s fault he has a squint or isn’t as good at performing Nicola! Either stop displaying such blatant favouritism or stop showing either of them, it’s disgusting

is she really insinuating that her child is pole dancing ? God she's a basic bleep she really is !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another day at soft play. Another day dressed in beige. So boring!!

How can they go to soft play soooo much?! Never mind the expense but it’s one place I try to avoid taking my kids 😂 although we know it’s so she doesn’t have to be stuck at home with them with access to the fridge.

Reactions: 20
It’s actually quite funny how she sees her life as aspirational and herself as an influencer when she is just so unbelievably dull!

Imagine your life is going to soft play 3 or 4 times a week, spending evenings trying on clothes thinking it’s a job and having a wild Saturday is two gin and tonics at your parents’ house.

She really must be dreadfully unhappy deep down.

Reactions: 26
Did you ever have a memory of
Something when you were younger you hated ? Like my mum used to give us chicken soup every time we were poorly for and now I won’t touch it 🤢😂 them children will steer clear from taking their own children to soft
Plays when they are older 😂😂

• Haha
Cue wedding f pics of her and Chris for valenti es day and a pic if a pudding she's never eaten later

Reactions: 11
It’s actually quite funny how she sees her life as aspirational and herself as an influencer when she is just so unbelievably dull!

Imagine your life is going to soft play 3 or 4 times a week, spending evenings trying on clothes thinking it’s a job and having a wild Saturday is two gin and tonics at your parents’ house.

She really must be dreadfully unhappy deep down.
When you put it like that..Her life really is dull 🤣🤣 You missed the bit about how she’s married to a miserable get 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.