Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big LOL at her latest story. She's a grown ass woman and she's so excited that she stayed up until 2:30am. It would have been exciting if she was 13 at a sleepover but this is the highlight of her year so far. 😂

Reactions: 16
“Positive parenting”
You actually have to spend time with your kids to be a positive parent!
Oh the irony of Nikki Ryan Fopperholic the most negative mother there ever was giving advice on positive parenting, I parent my stepkids way better and also spend alot more time than she does and I see them each fortnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly. There was some blogs where see the outside and it’s deffo new build estate. She is so pretentious she fucks up all the time.

She could show it off and be happy for her mum. Claiming her old bedroom is there? Was that the bedroom after you split up with Barry Fopps?

I found this video and it’s awful to watch.
That was just horrific!!!

Reactions: 10
This post from the woman who constantly directs what her kids should say on camera for Instagram, has a favourite child and basically spends zero time with them. Maybe she should check what nursery, her mother and the gym crèche are saying to them.
Yeah whatever Nicola.
I tell my kids they should be proud of themselves, should be pleased with themselves etc because they should be.
However clearly I needed super first time mum Nikki Ryan to explain to me how to parent 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it bizarre that she calls tattlers trolls yet follows a page on Facebook slagging off celebs fashion 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fashion Critical

Reactions: 18
That was just horrific!!!
I forgot how bad and fake she sounds 😬 wow such a nasal chav. After watching that I'm even more convinced that mazza has had something done like botox. Probably due to pressure from perfect Prikki. She looked so pissed off she invaded her nan's private space 😵 what has gone wrong between her and Chris. They were so much happier back then. I'm convinced they are hanging on by a thread these days. She's so unhappy now it really shows. What a throwback to when Grayson was the fave child. It would 100% be 'Law Law' being cuddled now and Otherson fed on her knees

Reactions: 14
I forgot how bad and fake she sounds 😬 wow such a nasal chav. After watching that I'm even more convinced that mazza has had something done like botox. Probably due to pressure from perfect Prikki. She looked so pissed off she invaded her nan's private space 😵 what has gone wrong between her and Chris. They were so much happier back then. I'm convinced they are hanging on by a thread these days. She's so unhappy now it really shows. What a throwback to when Grayson was the fave child. It would 100% be 'Law Law' being cuddled now and Otherson fed on her knees
She’s vile Isn’t she? I’m a normal person. Quite chilled really. Can’t believe I feel so strongly about some one I’ve never met. And will never meet

Reactions: 19
That tit she’s copied and pasted did the rounds on Facebook about 10 years ago. Sheeeeeesh head, keep up.

Reactions: 10
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic should read this..SW being called out again for being disordered. There is no chance that she been a target member for 20 years when she's putting on and losing the same 10lbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.