Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is the most restrictive of her food of everyone I have come across
She says weighing herself and finding she weighs more than she wanted 'didn't impact her day whatsoever'. Am i the only one who doesn't believe her? We'll see some more restriction, tuna omelette and tiny portions shortly.

Also, she compares herself to her lowest ever weight, what was that when she was early twenties or younger?... sorry but even the healthiest of us will weigh more than we did at 20! What's she trying to achieve here? Something unsustainable as always 🙄

Reactions: 20
She says weighing herself and finding she weighs more than she wanted 'didn't impact her day whatsoever'. Am i the only one who doesn't believe her? We'll see some more restriction, tuna omelette and tiny portions shortly.

Also, she compares herself to her lowest ever weight, what was that when she was early twenties or younger?... sorry but even the healthiest of us will weigh more than we did at 20! What's she trying to achieve here? Something unsustainable as always 🙄
so she's around 20lbs heavier but still wearing XS ? Yeah yeah OK Nicola !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she's 10lb up then she'll not fit in to an XS/size8 anymore. So let's see when she parades her next fashion show reel what sizes she's squeezing herself in to.

Reactions: 20
I also thought she was in her sweaty Betty leggings at the gym the other day because after a few days she felt so much better about her body?
And now she's saying 10lb?
There's no way.
She's bullshitting to pull the sw huns in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she's 10lb up then she'll not fit in to an XS/size8 anymore. So let's see when she parades her next fashion show reel what sizes she's squeezing herself in to.
But she's lost 3 stone in 3 months and kept it off for 20 years 🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see her grandad is poorly .... bless him :(
Sadly, unlike all of us who would go out of our way to help someone who is unwell without a thought, I don't think that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic will do anything to actually help, I mean she is too selfish and busy to even have her own two children or cook for her own family, there is no way she will go out of her way to help another household, sick or not...

Unless of course she expecting an inheritance...then she might find time for someone else for once.

Reactions: 17
Right I know we’ve said this again and again but there is NO way she hadn’t had covid yet!

I’ve just tested positive and I rarely go anywhere!! Absolutely no way that family haven’t done their fair share of spreading it.

Reactions: 18
Right I know we’ve said this again and again but there is NO way she hadn’t had covid yet!

I’ve just tested positive and I rarely go anywhere!! Absolutely no way that family haven’t done their fair share of spreading it.
Nicola won’t get Covid..Her life is to perfect for that to happen! …( Hope ur ok and it passes soon for you 😊

Reactions: 17
I can’t stop thinking about that last post! I need to get a grip I know but how can she possibly put don’t let the scales define you when she says she an xs yet wants to lose 10lbs. She’s preying on vulnerable people again, the people who are overweight and overwhelmed by it. She weighs cups of tea, she is not a healthy role model.

Reactions: 24
I can’t stop thinking about that last post! I need to get a grip I know but how can she possibly put don’t let the scales define you when she says she an xs yet wants to lose 10lbs. She’s preying on vulnerable people again, the people who are overweight and overwhelmed by it. She weighs cups of tea, she is not a healthy role model.
Try not to let her get to you.She’s got nothing else to think about apart from her weight..Shes boring and obsessed..I’ve never seen anyone as obsessed with their weight as her..It’s not healthy..No wonder she has no friends …I blame her mother I think she’s got bad issues with weight aswell

Reactions: 15
She says the scale doesn’t define you yet she made a living out of people weighing in every week as the scale did literally define them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve not had Covid despite being exposed by my family all testing positive over Christmas. I only really go to work (essential worker), the odd shop and my osteopath these days.

Reactions: 13
duck sake Mazza... if Nicola suggested you stuck a broom up your arse to sweep the floor as you look after her miracles then you would... I have never known a mother behave like this 🙈🙈
I cringe for her. My mum is not allowed to comment tit on my social media. If she writes too much waffle I tell her it looks like she’s necked a few glasses of wine and hit Facebook. X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine going into primark and filming all the clothes like she does. I wouldn’t even know what was new in as I don’t go in there often enough! So tragic.

Reactions: 13
I dont want to defend her cause I do think her or the boys had covid when they stayed in that time. But I go out and about on the bus etc and I work in a supermarket my 19 year old and my 15 year old both had covid and I was around them and never caught it.

She doesn't seem bothered that her grandad his ill. she's going shopping and doing hauls getting facials etc not the sign of someone worried about a relative. She comes across as the most uncaring person ever. She is so lucky to have her grandparents still around what I would give to have my nana and grandad around still..

Reactions: 16

She won’t get covid she read the secret

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.