Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she actually doesn’t even do any lateral flows each week to check!
Definitely this.

I only tested today as I had that scratchy back of the nose/throat feeling you get before a cold, didn’t think it would be covid. I don’t have a temp or a cough. I’m double jabbed plus boosted though so prob why my symptoms are mild so far.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stop thinking about that last post! I need to get a grip I know but how can she possibly put don’t let the scales define you when she says she an xs yet wants to lose 10lbs. She’s preying on vulnerable people again, the people who are overweight and overwhelmed by it. She weighs cups of tea, she is not a healthy role model.
She's a triggering account. Mostly because she really doesn't like or accept her own weight and it seeps onto her pages. She covers herself in thick makeup, filters and makes herself fit into XS for photoshoots to seek validation that she's uhhhmaazin. All to feel good about herself which needs to come from within and clearly doesn't! And sod what these posts do to her followers that she just loooves to help eh?!
I imagine a lot of her followers are struggling with weightloss/body image, seeing her still not happy after so long and a size XS I mean what does that tell everyone? Even if i get to my dream weight I still won't be happy? No thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks like ‘Aunt Sally’ with those pink rosy blushed cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her grandad is sick yet she still dropped the boys to Mazza and Mick yesterday so she could go to the gym, Primark and then for a facial and massage? She is UNBELIEVABLE. I have honestly never seen someone so selfish in all my life. Her narcissism is off the scale, it really is. She’s getting worse as she gets older.

Also her ‘exclusive’ offer for ready isn’t that exclusive, as Rosie Henshaw posted the same thing half an hour before Nicola. Lying in another ad, definitely another ASA report going in.

Reactions: 27
she really loves an !!!!!!!!!!! doesnt she 🙄🙈 so cringe, and makes her look desperate. Also the over explaining of the #ad break then alllll the free stuff. If you need to explain it that much you can’t be comfortable with it in my opinion.

Reactions: 19
She's nothing but a big scab and she's absolutely kidding herself that this is a job

Notice She used a pic of otherson asleep 😏 I thought it was an old pic though

Reactions: 14
"Join readly and pay NUTHing" no "minnie" needed guys, she's so chuffed by that she's having a hot flush as her cheeks are so bright they can be seen from space

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a conversation with my friend today about why big Instagram pages are really crap with labelling their ads and pair partnerships. All to do with the algorithm picking up the #ad or similar phrases and then impacts post visibility and can interfere with engagement. Looking back, my recent ads tanked compared to my other posts. That's ok though as I have a fantastic career and Instagram is a fun hobby with perks and only a total head would put such value in a social media platform to quit their job with a view to doing this as a career....oh... hang on....

Anyway..we reckon that's why they are so ad shy... It's really peculiar. If you are so worried about the impact of ads on engagement, don't do them?

Reactions: 23
Don’t let the scales define you? When her tag line is literally “I lost 3 stone in 3 months?” duck off Foppercunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tropic skincare is an MLM and looks like the woman she went to shills it….god I would love to see Fopps get sucked into the MLM world, it’s as fake as she is.
She would probably do well in an mlm she was pretty much with one when “self employed” as a team developer with slimming world. X

Reactions: 6
To come out looking exactly the same just with washed hair 😂😂😂😂😂 👍
And about 10 images of the side, back, other side, roots, close ups, her smuggy smile fluffing her hair about, and advising us all on all the treatments she's had.

On the subject of hair, does anyone remember when she announced her hair secret as 'people keep asking why does her hair look so good'? The announcement was she doesn't use conditioner anymore? And we'd all recently been commenting how dry her hair was looking 😅 I think the idea was it meant her hair looked thicker apparently 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic is pretentious,
arrogant, smug, under qualified and boring.

Cat fishing her way through life!

4550A5E1-84A8-40FE-83BC-59809E0C6C59.png

Why is she looking so smog of late. Especially when she has a filter on…it’s like she’s watching her screen and believing that’s how she looks.

Also no one cares about her crappy course dine from her “office” which is never used and could be a nice play room for her boys. AAs she doesn’t work she doesn’t need an office.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.